- Website – www.amazonslots.com
- Launched in 2016
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
- Email – [email protected]
Amazon Slots Casino Review for 2021
Let’s talk about Amazon Slots.
They’re one of the older, yet still relatively new casinos from Jumpman Gaming. We’ve reviewed a few of their sister brands already – Lucky Admiral, Big Rock and Big City Slots, just to name a few.
And just a heads-up – if you’ve already read one of those reviews, or, if you already have an account at one or more of those casinos, then there’s no reason to read this review.
This casino is a carbon copy. You either like them …or you don’t.
The following review is for people who have no clue, but do know they’re interested in finding a new casino to play at. We’ll do our best to help you figure out if Amazon Slots is that casino.
To do that we’ve researched Amazon Slots and have included information revolving around the following topics in the review:
- Their company history and reputation.
- The payment methods they accept.
- Their promotions and bonus terms.
- Their software and games.
Finally, we’ll wrap this review up with a recommendation – do you join Amazon Slots, or do you skip them for greener pastures? Or, is there a middle ground?
Interested in finding the answer? Then keep reading.
Who the Heck is Amazon Slots?
Amazon Slots launched in 2016. They’re one of many casinos (and bingo rooms) on the Jumpman Gaming network.
They’re still relatively new, so there’s not much information on the web about them.
I did find a few reviews written about them. However, most of these reviews are vague and thin – it’s clear they didn’t find much to say about Amazon Slots, either. But that didn’t stop them from giving Amazon Slots top marks.
That’s not to say they don’t deserve them – just that I find it difficult to give a casino top marks when there’s little information or feedback about them on the web.
I’ll bet this changes a little over the next year or so as more and more people check them out.
But until then, I recommend being cautious when playing here. Only play with a portion of your gaming bankroll (that you should be fully prepared to lose no matter where you play). Just until you know you can trust them.
Now, what I can tell you is that they’re a licensed casino. They’re licensed in two jurisdictions – one is the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), and the other is the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).
You can see their license information at secure.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Not everyone will be able to join Amazon Slots. Players from the following countries are prohibited from creating an account here:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United States of America
How do you contact Amazon Slots?
You can contact Amazon Slots Casino using one of the following methods:
Payment Methods You Can Use at AmazonSlots.com
Something that frustrated me during my review is not being able to quickly find the payment methods Amazon Slots accepts. You have to dig to find that info.
I managed to find the banking options they accept in their terms and conditions, along with their banking limits.
Let’s start with the payment methods they accept. You can use:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Credit
- Paysafe Card
- Pay by Mobile
Their deposit limits are pretty reasonable. You can deposit as much as $5,000 per day, $10,000 per week and $20,000 per month.
I like how they accept PayPal. However, it’s a bit baffling that they don’t accept Neteller or Skrill – both of which are basically the same thing as PayPal. Yet, some people have accounts at one, but not at one of the others.
It’d be cool to see them add Skrill and/or Neteller in the near future.
Now, as far as cash outs are concerned –
You’re only able to use the same methods to cash out as you did to fund your account. The exception is Pay by Mobile – that’s not available for cash outs.
The minimum cash out is $30. The max you can cash out is $1,000 per day, $3,000 per week and $5,000 per month.
These limits are a big difference from their deposit limits. And they’re small for an international casino. But, worse yet, they apply to everyone, even progressive jackpot winners.
This is inconvenient, if not a little scary. Just think about how long a payout would take if you won something like $100,000 or $150,000. That’d be 20-30 months before you’re fully paid, never-mind what you may win in the meantime.
It’s scary because they’re a brand-new casino. And when you’ve been in the industry as long as we have, you know that new casinos don’t always last.
Casino Promotions & Terms
Amazon Slots has a few offers to claim. I have mixed feelings about them, but I’ll get to that. Let’s go over the details of each of their evergreen offers, starting with their welcome bonus.
- Welcome Bonus – This is a decent offer. They will match your first 3 deposits 100%, up to $200. That means you’ll get as much as $600 extra to play with. On top of that you’ll receive 20 free spins each time – or 60 free spins total.
Now, this offer sounds pretty good... until you get to their terms and conditions.
The playthrough on this offer is 65x the deposit AND bonus – or 130x total. Keep in mind this offer is for slots players only.
If you know anything about online casino bonuses, you know this is highway robbery. Most casino playthroughs are in the neighborhood of 30-80x total. So, this playthrough is anywhere from 50-400+ percent bigger.
This is ridiculous, and the reason why I suggest you skip this bonus.
But that’s not all. There are a couple other important terms for this offer:
- The max you can cash out – assuming you even fulfill the playthrough requirements – is $500. This is yet another reason why this bonus sucks and is not worth your time.
- The playthrough also applies to your free spin winnings.
- You can’t play the following games to fulfill the wagering requirement: blackjack, roulette, any other casino style games, hi lo games, video poker, keno and progressive jackpot slots.
Annnnnd... that’s their welcome bonus for new customers. They have a few offers for existing customers and VIP members, too. Let’s look at those next.
- Pizza Club – This offer is for VIP members only. If you play slots on Sunday, and happen to be one of the 5 largest bettors, you’ll receive a $15 pizza e-voucher the following Monday. This is a unique offer – I’ve not seen a casino offer something like this outside of Jumpman Gaming.
- Mystery Thursday – If you make a deposit (starting) on Wednesday, the following Thursday you’ll be eligible for their Mystery Thursday offer. This offer varies, but based on the terms it looks like free spins and bonus money is the most common. All you got to do to claim this offer is log into your account on Thursday.
- Happy Hour – Make a deposit (starting) on Monday and you’ll be eligible for 10 free spins between 3-7pm the following Wednesday. You must log-in during that window to claim your free spins. Once you do the free spins will be credited to your account automatically.
- Super Saturday – If you make 3+ deposits on Saturday (of $10+ each), you’ll receive 20 free spins by 8am the following Sunday morning. Your winnings will be converted to bonus money. Once you fulfill the playthrough requirements you’ll be allowed to cash out as much as $500.
- Midnight Madness – If you’re one of the first 250 people to deposit $10+ after midnight on Tuesday, you’ll receive 20 free spins. What’s neat about this offer is that you can claim it as many times as you want, as long as supplies last.
- Trophy + Trophy Race – With this promotion you’ll earn trophies for completing specific tasks. For every X trophies you earn, you’ll be bumped up a level where your award will be free spins. The higher up you go, the more free spins you’ll receive for every new level you hit.
On top of this, they have an offer where the first person to accumulate 75 trophies will win $1,500. And keep in mind that’s on top of the 165 free spins you’ll get along the way.
- Care to Share – This is an offer unique to Amazon Slots. I’ve not seen it on any other Jumpman Gaming casino I’ve reviewed so far. It’s pretty simple – All you got to do is post a screenshot of your next big win on Amazon Slots Facebook Page. They’ll give you 20 free spins in return.
Only ‘big wins’ of $100+ qualify.
Amazon Slots VIP Program
Amazon Slots has a VIP program, too.
What’s different about theirs is that you receive 1 point – which they call a Kudos – for every $1 you deposit. This is different in that most casinos give you a point based on the dollar amount you wager (usually between $1-$10).
However, their points do the same exact thing – determine your VIP status. There are 5 tiers in this program. Here’s a chart showing each tier and the perks you get for reaching each one.
|Level||Weekly Cashback||Free Spins||Birthday Bonus||Kudos Req|
|Newbie||No||0||Yes||Up to 100 Kudos|
|Expert||1%||5||Yes||101 - 1,000|
|Pro||3%||10||Yes||1,001 – 2,500|
|VIP||5%||25||Yes||2501 – 5,000|
Once you reach a level, you’ll then have to maintain that status by placing so many bets each month. Here’s how much you’ll need to spend each month to maintain each level:
Pretty standard stuff. My biggest gripe is I’d like them to add more benefits. The birthday bonus is cool, but that only comes around once per year. It’d be nice to see a bonus or two you could claim in the meantime.
Other than that, it’s cool that you only need to deposit $5,000+ to reach the highest tier. The tradeoff, however, is that you’d need to wager $20,000 (4x that!) to maintain your status each month.
That might not be worthwhile for everyone – especially considering how few perks there are to claim. But that’s something you’ll have to decide for yourself.
What Games Can You Play?
Amazon Slots has more than 200 casino games, thanks to the software providers they work with. Some of the top names Amazon gets their games from include: NetEnt, Eyecon, Cozy Games and iSoftBet.
You’ll get to choose from all the standard casino games, such as slots, keno, blackjack and video poker. Though, as you’re about to find out, there are definitely more of some types of games than others.
We’ll get to that in a second. But first, how do you play their games?
Well, Amazon slots doesn’t do the traditional casino download. This is good news, in my opinion, as instant play (browser) casinos are lightweight, convenient and compatible with far more devices.
Customers on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems should have no problem playing here. That goes for iOS and Android phone and tablet users too.
Blackberry and Windows mobile devices will be hit or miss, but I would most certainly give it a shot. It won’t hurt anything.
Now let’s look at some examples of casino games you can play. Amazon Slots focuses on slots (imagine that!). So, that’s where we’ll start.
- 1 Can 2 Can
- 99 Time
- Alice Adventure
- 5 Ninjas
- Aztec Rising
- Autumn Gold
- Astro Magic
- Barn Ville
- Beez Kneez
- Best Things In Life
- Beverly Hills 90201
- Black Widow
- Boom Brothers
- Boss The Lotto
- Can Can
- Cash Cuisine
- Cherry Trio
- Chilli Gold 2
- Cops And Robbers
- Cupids Arrow
- Dolphin’s Island
- Epic Gems
- Easter Island
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
- Gets The Worm
- Genie Wild
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Gamma Girl
- Fruit Abduction
- Foxin Wins
- Guns N’ Roses
- Happy Birds
- Haunted Hallows
- Jimi Hendrix
- Lion Dance
- Koi Princess
- Lucky Irish
- Mad Mad Monkey
- Lucky Spell
- Ninja Chef
- Owl Eyes
- Quest For The Grail
- Reel Rush
- Secret Garden 2
There are lots of interesting titles here. The slots I’d check out first include Hansel and Gretel, Jimi Hendrix, Bloodshot and Cops and Robbers.
All the basics appear to be covered here, though, no matter what type of slot you’re into. Meaning, you’ll have plenty of slots with features (multipliers, free spins, cascading wilds, etc.) and bonus rounds.
They also run a weekly leaderboard content they call a Spin-A-Thon. You’ll receive points based on how much you bet each spin.
Here’s what that looks like:
- Each $0.1 to $0.49 spin will award 1 Point.
- Each $0.5 to $0.99 spin will award 2 Points.
- Each $1 to $4.99 spin will award 4 Points.
- Each $5 spin and up will award 20 Points.
The top 25 players who accumulate the most points and place the highest on the leaderboard will win a piece of the $1,000 prize pool.
- American Roulette
- Casino Hold’em
- European Roulette
- Punto Banco Pro
- Roulette Master
- Single Deck Blackjack
- TXS Holdem Pro
- Jacks or Better 1-Hand
- Deuces Wild Double Up
- Joker Wild Double Up
- Lucky Keno
- Rio Bingo
As you can see, the quantity of their other games pale in comparison.
But I think they’ve done an okay job with their table games section. While I certainly would like to see more options added, such as pai gow poker, Caribbean stud or war, there’s enough games here to keep most people happy.
Where I think they drop the ball, though, is in not offering live dealer games. They work with NetEnt, who runs their own live dealer department.
Other than that, they drop the ball BIG TIME with their video poker section. There’s no reason not to have 10+ video poker games and multi-hand variants considering the software providers they’ve partnered with.
I get that they have ‘slots’ in their name, but even slot players – such as myself – enjoy playing other games once in a while.
Those are probably my two biggest complaints. Otherwise their casino isn’t too shabby.
Alright, so let’s wrap this up. What do we think of Amazon Slots?
Let’s start with my biggest complaints first:
- The 65x deposit + bonus rollover is ridiculous. No one in their right mind should claim a bonus with this high of rollover.
- If you are lucky enough to get through the rollover, you’re only allowed to cash out a max of $500. This $500 limit applies to most, if not all of their other offers, too.
- Their VIP program is a tad boring. I’d like to see more perks added. Not only that, but it’s sort of sneaky in that, it takes only $5,000 to hit the highest level, but you have to spend $20,000 each month to maintain it.
- Their $5,000 per month cash out limit is far, FAR too low. It doesn’t exclude progressive jackpots, either.
Those are my biggest complaints. Now, what about what I like the most?
- I like some of their offers. A 100% match up to $200 for your first 3 deposits is simple, yet generous. And the Midnight Madness and Pizza Club offers are unique.
- They accept PayPal. Not all casinos do.
- They have an okay selection of games for a brand-new casino. And even though they’re nearly all slots, they do offer enough table games and video poker machines to keep most people happy – at least in the short term.
Overall, they have a decent casino.
That said, I wouldn’t make this the first casino you join. Like the other casinos on Jumpman Gaming, I highly recommend waiting until you have an account and have spent some time on a better casino so you know what a good casino looks like. I recommend 888 or Bet365.
But once you’ve done that, and assuming you acknowledge and accept my complaints above, I see no reason why you shouldn’t give Amazon Slots a shot.
Use this link to create your account.