- Website – www.777.com
- Launched in 2015
- Licensed by the UK Gaming Commission
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 0800 279 7914
Our 777.com Casino Review for 2022
Have you heard of 777.com before?
If not, you might be surprised to hear that they’re owned and operated by a mega-huge public gambling company based in the United Kingdom.
I’ll tell you who this company is in just a second. But first, here’s what we’re going to cover in this review:
- Company – Who’s behind 777 Casino, and whether they have a positive reputation.
- Promotions – What offers are available to both new and existing customers.
- Games – What games you can play, and what software companies make them.
- Banking – How you can fund your account, as well as cash out your winnings.
- Conclusion – What we like least and most about 777, and, ultimately, whether we recommend them to our readers.
If you’re ready to learn more, then you can get started with the first section, Company, immediately below.
Who’s behind 777 Casino? How long have they been in business?
This might surprise you, but the company behind 777 is 888.
Yes, THAT 888. The one that owns and operates 888 Casino, 888 Sports, Poker, Bingo and so on.
You wouldn’t know it looking at their site. At least, not until you got to the footer. Or, until you checked their about page.
Anyway – 777 Casino is owned and operated by 888 Holdings PLC. They’re a public company who does millions of dollars each year in revenue.
888 Holdings has been in business since 1997, and on the London Stock Exchange since 2005. 777 Casino, however, has only been in business since 2015.
Have they had any problems or been involved in any scams?
Nothing major. Just the normal stuff every casino has to deal with.
There are a handful of complaints on AskGamblers – only one has been resolved. It looks like 777 has gotten involved in a few of the discussions on the site, so it’s odd there haven’t been more resolved cases.
(But don’t forget, it is a 2 and sometimes 3-way street when dealing with issues. And even though they’re done on a public forum, we might not see or hear everything that goes on.)
Ultimately, I see nothing major that would lead me to blacklist them, or seriously question if they’re safe or honest.
The same goes for 888. Between them being a public company, and the fact that they’re licensed to operate online in the United States, it’s not as if they can get away with a whole lot.
Who can or can’t play at 777 Casino?
Players from the following countries cannot play at 777:
- United States of America
777 does say this isn’t an exhaustive list, so keep that in mind if you go to sign up and know that you’re in a commonly prohibited country.
What offer’s available to new customers?
New customers will get to choose between two offers – a $200 Free Play or $1,500 Free Play. The details for both are below.
$200 Free Play
New players get a 100% match bonus up to $200.
To clear this offer, you’ll need to wager the bonus 30x. Keep in mind each game contributes a different amount. Here’s a chart showing each casino game and what it contributes to the rollover:
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, Video Poker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat||10%|
Bets made on low-risk games, such as roulette, baccarat, and craps, will not count towards the playthrough requirements.
Last – you’ll have 90 days to clear this offer.
$1,500 Free Play
Your other option is a $1,500 Free Play bonus, which is spread out over your first 5 deposits. Here’s what each deposit will look like:
- 1st Deposit – 100% up to $100
- 2nd Deposit – 30% up to $350
- 3rd Deposit – 30% up to $350
- 4th Deposit – 30% up to $350
- 5th Deposit – 30% up to $350
In total, you can claim as much as $1,500.
Deposits 2 through 5 must be wagered 3 times within 7 days of making the deposit for the free play to be released to your account.
From here you’ll need to wager each bonus 30x within 90 days of it being released to your account. The same contribution chart (from above) applies here, too.
Are there any additional offers for existing customers?
There are a few other offers going on. Here are the details for each one.
Claim a different offer each day of the week. Here are the offers you can claim and the day it’s available:
- Monday – Get a 30% match up to $100 for one of 7 featured jackpot games.
- Tuesday – Reveal a mystery free play bonus.
- Wednesday – Win up to $777 in their Wednesday raffle.
- Thursday – Get up to $97 in free play.
- Friday – Get a win or $20 cash back (on a loss).
- Saturday – Get double the comp points on all live casino tables.
- Sunday – Log in to see if you’ve won a free play surprise.
There are two different offers to claim for their live casino.
- Live Casino Blackjack Jackpot – Get 21 with three 7’s and they’ll double your winnings, up to $1,000 max per round, per player.
- $77 Roulette Bonus – Each time the live casino roulette wheel hits a 7, you’ll get a bonus up to $77.
There are 3 offers to claim here.
- Free Play Supersized – Get a 20% match up to $300. 1 in 7 will have your bonus supersized.
- Daily Win – Spin the wheel every day and you can win. No deposit needed.
- Comp Points – Every bet you make earns you points. Save your points and then exchange them later for cash back.
Those are all their current offers. It’s not a huge list, but it’s a decent one with plenty of variety and cash and prizes to win/receive.
Does 777 Casino have a comps and/or VIP program?
They do. It looks like they use the same VIP Casino Club 888 Casino and 888 Games uses. There are 3 levels – VIP, VIP Gold and VIP Platinum. You’ll get access to events, such as the Nutcracker Ballet or Cirque du Soleil. You’ll also receive access to their store where you can pick up gadgets, jewelry, apparel and more. Then there are perks such as scratch and wins (daily), up to $12,000 in free play and special VIP-only bonuses.
It’s a full-blown VIP program with lots of perks for loyal customers. And since this is an 888-brand, why wouldn’t you play here more than at other casinos?
You can learn more about their VIP program at www.777.com/vip.
What software providers does 777 Casino work with?
One of the great things about playing at an 888-brand are all the different games you get to play from a list of heavy-hitting software providers.
The software providers 777 works with includes:
- Random Logic
- Evolution Gaming
- IGT (WagerWorks)
- Barcrest Games
- Dragonfish (Random Logic)
The last one there, Dragonfish, is their own proprietary software. The great thing about this is that, while you’ll find the other software providers at other big name casinos, you won’t find their software. Which means you’ll always have a unique experience playing here.
How many games do they have? What devices can you play them on?
777 says they have more than 200. Other reviews say they have 270+. Then on 777’s PC page, they say they have more than 270.
So, I’m going to go with 270+.
Your only option for access is instant play – and that’s for both computers and mobile devices.
However, mobile devices will be playing at a special mobile-optimized casino. The downside to this is that you’ll only have 60 games to choose from instead of the 270+ available to desktop players.
What are some examples of games you can play here?
777 breaks their games up into 4 sections:
- Slots & Jackpots
- Live Casino
- Card Games
Here are some games from each section to give you an idea of what you’ll be able to play here.
Slots & Jackpots
- Treasure Fair
- Millionaire Genie
- A Nightmare On Elm Street
- Santa’s Super Slot
- Irish Riches
- Jacks Pot
- Pirates Millions
- Glorious 50
- Dead Or Alive
- Twin Spin Slot
- Rainbow Riches
- Jack And The Beanstalk
- Steampunk Nation
- Snack Time
- Under Construction Slot
- Ultimate Grill Thrills
- Lady Robin Hood
- Dawn Of The Dinosaurs
- Aloha Slot
- Love From London
- Casino Reels
- City Life
- Jack Hammer Slot
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Doctor Love
- Party Pigs
- Panda Manga
- Top Spin Snooker
- Reel Rush
- Snowy’s Wonderland
There are many jackpots to play for, too, ranging from the $24,000 you can win playing Diamonds Delight, to the $982,000+ you can win playing Millionaire Genie or Santa’s Super Slot.
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
- French Roulette
- 3D Roulette
- Low Stakes Roulette
- Deal or No Deal Roulette
- 3 Card Poker
- Casino Hold’em
- 3 Card Poker
- Tri Poker
- Casino Brag
- Triple Card Poker
- Multihand Blackjack
- American Blackjack
- Spanish Blackjack
- Pai Gow Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Red Dog
- Oasis Poker
There are additional games not found on their website (without an account). For example, they have video poker machines, too. Some of the titles you can play include:
- Aces and Faces
- Tens or Better
- Jacks or Better
- Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
Overall, they have a solid selection of casino games to choose from. My biggest complaints are the lack of mobile games, followed by not listing some of the games they have on their site (like the video poker titles).
How do you fund your account? Are there any limits or fees?
They accept a long list of banking methods. Some of the more common options include:
- Local Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Qiwi Visa
- Bank transfer
- Diners credit card
- Todito cash
- AstroPay Card
You can see the full list of their banking options on their website.
Deposit limits for most options start at $20. There are a few exceptions, such as $100 for wire transfers. But $20 is the most common.
How do you cash out your winnings? Are there any limits or fees?
You can use these options to cash out:
- Local Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Qiwi Visa
Cash outs can take up to 3 days to process. From there it can take up to 10 days to complete, depending on the banking method you choose.
There doesn’t appear to be any limits or fees EXCEPT for their cash out limit of $30,000 per month, and only “if so decided by the Company at its sole discretion.”
So, you may or may not be paid in payments if you hit a jackpot (or large win). That’s probably the suckiest thing I’ve seen so far from 777; however, it’s also not too big a deal since it’s not guaranteed to happen. Just something for you to keep in mind.
If you have any questions, or run into any problems, how do you get in touch with 777 Casino?
You can get in touch with 777 through the following methods:
They don’t offer live chat, which is something we’ve complained about before in our 888 reviews. This is another small, yet sucky thing about 777 we’d like to see changed.
What do we like least about 777 Casino?
There are two big things that immediately come to mind:
- Live chat - I can see how difficult it might be for a company as large as 777 to offer live chat. But it’s also why I think it’s important. They’re a large company, and some 1-on-1 help would eliminate any thinking along the lines of them being too big to care or the big guy vs. the little guy mentality some people have. Live chat is also fast, convenient and takes far less back and forth compared to something like email. They do offer phone support, though, which helps.
- The $30,000 monthly limit - I saw something on ThePogg.com that I agreed with. They said that since the jackpots don’t come from 777 – they come from the user-generated jackpots – there’s absolutely no reason for players to be paid in installments. I agree with this – players should immediately be paid in full.
- More mobile games - For a company like 777, I don’t see why they don’t have all their desktop games available to mobile users.
What do we like most about them?
Here’s what comes to mind:
- Part of a reputable company - It’s hard to go wrong here since they’re owned and operated by a publicly traded behemoth like 888. Your money’s safe here.
- Lots of games - While you don’t have the 700+ games you’d get from a Microgaming casino, the truth is that many of Microgaming’s games – at least the table and video poker games – are simply high stakes versions of their regular games. In short – their library’s bloated. Here you get a little bit of everything, and few, if any, duplicates. Plus you get lots of licensed titles that you’d otherwise miss from a Microgaming-powered casino.
- Plenty of offers - Between deposit bonuses, comps to cash back deals, VIP programs and reload bonuses, there’s a little bit of everything here. While they’re bonuses or deals aren’t the biggest, there’s plenty to claim, and they all appear to have reasonable playthrough requirements.
Do we recommend 777 Casino to our readers?
Absolutely. It’s hard to go wrong with an 888-backed casino.
Not only that, but they don’t look the same as 888. So if you already have an 888 Games or Casino account, this gives you a break from the norm. 777 has a 50’s style theme that’s fresh in a sea of lookalikes.
The bottom line – most people will be happy here. So, go create your account today.