Top-Rated Real Money Gambling Apps for 2021
The first generation of mobile gambling apps didn’t offer a great experience. But they have improved A LOT over the years.
We now have top online gambling apps for real money sports betting, casino games, poker, and more. They’re available on iPhone, iPad, Android, and other popular smartphones and tablets. Here are the best gambling apps in 2021.
|Rank||VA Gambling Site||Exclusive Bonus||Products||Get Started|
||280% Up To $14,000||
||Visit Site||Las Atlantis|
||300% Up To $6,000||
||Visit Site||Super Slots|
||50% Up To $1,000||
||125% Up To $3,125||
||50% Up To $250||
These are all safe gambling apps that operate under a legit license and have an excellent reputation in the industry. They also offer good value, rewarding bonuses and promotions, as well as other perks that we describe in more detail later on.
As well as showing you the top-rated mobile gambling sites and apps for different categories, we offer tips on making the best of them and other useful information and advice.
Contents of Our Guide to Real Money Online Gambling Apps
Best Online Gambling Apps
Let’s begin with a quick overview of our favorite apps to gamble real money and what products they offer.
|App||Sports Betting||Casino||Poker||Live Casino||US-Friendly|
We’ve reviewed hundreds of apps for real money gambling and the ones in this table came out on top.
Our extensive evaluation process of the best apps for gambling covers the following ranking factors.
- Safety and Security: All of our recommended online gambling apps for real money can be trusted thanks to their license, security measures, and reputation in the industry. They have no intention to steal from you and make sure to protect you from anyone that does.
- Bonuses and Promotions: We prefer online gambling mobile apps that offer large bonuses and promotions to every customer. You should be able to enjoy a large welcome package and have other ways to earn extra cash later on.
- User Interface: A slick user interface is important when it comes to real money apps. Modern technology made that easy to achieve. Wasting your time clicking on small buttons and broken links is a thing of the past.
- Payment Options and Payout Speed: We expect to see a good number of payment options such as debit and credit cards, e-wallets, Bitcoin, and more. We also want fast payouts and believe that’s one of the must-have traits of the best gambling apps to win money.
- Customer Support Service: If you have any questions or run into any kind of trouble using apps where you can gamble real money, you should be able to quickly contact the staff and get help.
We use the above criteria when ranking mobile apps for online gambling in general.
We add even more specific areas depending on the different categories of products, as you can see below.
Top-Rated Sportsbook Apps
We know that many of you are looking for the best sports betting apps for real money to add more thrill to watching your favorite leagues and win some cash in the process.
We have a list that can help, but let’s take a look at the additional elements we consider when picking the top real betting apps.
- Variety of Sports and Market Covered: We want to see all popular sports and leagues, as well as a good number of non-mainstream events available at sports gambling apps.
- Flexibility of the Stakes: Some people just want to have fun without risking too much cash, while others are looking to place big wagers. The real money online betting apps we like are happy to meet the needs of both groups and everyone in between.
- Odds and Lines: The leading mobile gambling websites for sports betting offer excellent odds and lines for all of their markets.
- Live Betting Console: Betting live on the go is great and you can do that on iPhone, iPad, Android, and other modern devices with our recommended sports gambling apps.
- Side Features like Cash Out and Bet Builders: The ability to cash out using your phone or tablet can be very powerful and it’s always good to have the option to create your own wager via bet builders.
You can find our recommended real cash betting apps on the following page.
On top of our main rankings of online betting apps, we have a selection of the best options when it comes to some of the biggest sports out there.
These are the best apps to bet real money on specific sports.
Recommended Casino Gambling Apps
If you prefer casino apps that pay real money, we can deliver as well. We’ve carefully picked the best mobile casinos that offer excellent service.
They cover all of our main criteria, as well as the following extra perks.
- Strong Variety of Games: You can enjoy a good number of high-quality mobile casino games like slots, blackjack, video poker, roulette, live tables, and more.
- Low Entry Barrier: Our trusted online casino apps accept low deposits and offer games with low stakes for those of you who don’t want to risk too much real money gambling online.
- Rewarding Promos for All Customers: Whether it’s through VIP Clubs, loyalty programs, or something else, our top-rated gambling apps for casino games are very rewarding.
- Elite Software: All of the games offered by our legit casino apps for both iOS and Android are delivered by some of the best developers in the industry.
If all that sounds appealing, visit our guide to the top real money casino apps online. If you have a soft spot for gambling on slots, our list of casino apps for real money slots is just for you.
Best Online Poker Apps
Playing real money online poker on mobile has some drawbacks that come from the smaller screen size. You can’t see more than one table at once and the apps don’t support more than 3 or 4 at the same time, so multi-tabling doesn’t work well.
On top of that, picking the exact bet size you want can be annoying on mobile.
And yet, if you want to play for fun and don’t mind the limitations, mobile poker can be very entertaining.
We have selected the top poker gambling apps. They offer a good variety of tables and formats, work well on mobile, and you can enjoy excellent performance on modern devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Using Apps for Real Money Gambling
If you decide to pick mobile online gambling sites, your overall experience won’t be too different than betting or playing on your desktop computer or laptop.
Using native apps is slightly different, as you have to install additional software before you start gambling with real money. On the bright side, you get a slightly better user experience.
If that sounds appealing, here’s what you need to know about the main brands of phones and tablets.
Real Online Gambling Apps for iPhone
Let’s begin with iPhone gambling apps and what you need to do to install them.
They are only available in fully regulated markets such as the United Kingdom because you can only get them from the iOS App Store.
There are two ways to get gambling apps for iPhone.
The first one is to go to the store and simply search for what you’re looking for. The alternative is to visit the website of the gambling operator and use the links there.
Once you find the app, you have to download and install it. There are two paths from this point on.
- If You Already Have an Account: Simply log in and start playing.
- If You Don’t Have an Account: Open one by filling the registration form that includes personal information, password, and other details.
At this point, you should be good to go. The steps apply to all legit gambling apps for iOS, so follow the same process on an iPad.
Real Money Gambling Apps for Android
The situation is slightly more complicated when it comes to gambling apps for Android. You still have to download and install them, but there are several different ways to get there.
They are all relatively simple, so installing real gambling apps on your mobile phone or tablet won’t take more than a few minutes.
Not all of them are available in all countries and similar rules to iPhone apps apply. If online gambling is limited or not regulated clearly, you won’t find any apps in the corresponding app stores.
Some of the options below still work, so let’s check them out.
- Using an App Store: You can use the Amazon or Google app stores to download the gambling service you want. They are available only in certain countries, though, so that might not be possible.
- Direct Download: Another option is to download the Android gambling apps directly from the site of the sportsbook, casino, or poker room you want. Just go there and follow the instructions.
- Scanning a QR Code: One of the faster methods would be to scan a QR code. Usually, it’s available via the mobile gambling site you want to join, so use your browser to get there.
- Via a Text Message: You could also request a text message with a download link that will start the process as soon as you click on it.
Once you have the real money gambling apps installed on your Android device, you can log in or create your account to start playing.
Real Money Gambling Apps vs. Mobile Gambling Sites
There are two main options when it comes to gambling on the go. You can pick a native app, as we already described in the previous section, or go for mobile gambling sites online.
There used to be a huge gap in the quality between the two before, but that’s no longer the case after the responsive sites caught up.
The overall experience is similar in terms of both available features and user interface.
Here’s what you get in both cases.
- Most Features of the Gambling Site: Mobile sportsbooks offer a full range of leagues and markets, while most casino games have been adapted to work on the go. You can also play poker cash games and tournaments with real money, although not all formats are available and there’s a limit to the number of tables you can open.
- Access to the Cashier Section: You can make a deposit or request a withdrawal from your phone or tablet at any given moment.
- Bonuses and Promotions: You can both claim and clear bonuses and promotions while using legit gambling apps.
- Contact the Staff: If you need assistance, you can always contact the customer support team of the gambling site or app.
In terms of differences, there really aren’t many noticeable ones. The real cash gambling apps are slightly better optimized for the device in question. On the negative side, you have to download, install, and update them.
The mobile gambling sites offer comparable quality and you don’t have to go through that hassle. The only slight downside with them is that you don’t have an icon on your desktop for quick access.
That can be fixed by bookmarking the online gambling apps. Here’s how to do that.
How to Bookmark Gambling Apps for Android
- Open the gambling site using your browser.
- Open the menu from the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Add to Home Screen” option.
How to Bookmark Gambling Apps for iPad or iPhone
- Open Safari and visit the gambling site.
- Tap on the share icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Pick the “Add to Home Screen” feature.
Once you’re done, you will have access to your favorite real money gambling sites with a single tap.
Tips for Safe Mobile Gambling
Even if you find the best gambling apps, there are certain risks involved.
You can avoid those risks and protect your money by following a few easy steps that will keep you safe.
- Stick to Safe Gambling Apps: You only want to use legal gambling apps that have strong security measures in place and a good reputation. Our recommendations cover both criteria.
- Don’t Download Shady Files on Mobile: You should always stay away from unknown files to protect your phone from being hacked. That’s especially true for spammy emails from shady sources.
- Pick Safe Passwords: Going for passwords like “123456” or “qwerty” might be convenient, but the risk of losing your account and the money in it is simply not worth it.
- Keep Your Credentials Private: Don’t share your username and password with other people or even the best mobile apps for gambling online can’t protect you.
- Use Additional Antivirus Software: All mobile phones and tablets come with built-in protections, but it works much better on iPhones and iPads. If you are on a different device, most notably Android, you should install an additional antivirus app.
As you can see, none of the steps above requires anything exceptional.
Most of the hacks and thefts happen when people are careless, though. If you’re using apps where you can bet real money, make sure you follow our advice.
How to Win Real Money on Gambling Apps
Now that you know the top-rated gambling apps and how to stay safe using them, it’s time to share some tips that will increase your chances to be profitable.
Naturally, the first step would be to join the best gambling apps to make money which we have selected for you.
Here are our other tips on how to win real money on gambling apps.
Leverage Bonuses and Promotions
You should always take full advantage of the bonuses and promotions at your disposal. You can start by claiming your welcome package that’s usually worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Once you’re done with that, you can find the following promotions at most apps you can gamble on.
- Reload Bonuses: The gambling apps that pay real money are more than willing to give you extra cash on every deposit you make.
- VIP Clubs/Loyalty Programs: The best casino and poker apps are happy to reward their active customers by giving them various gifts like bonuses, real cash, phones and tablets, and even excursions.
- Free Spins: The top apps for casino gambling often promote certain slots by offering free spins on them.
- Leaderboards: Many poker and casino apps online launch regular leaderboards with excellent prizes that often have no strings attached.
- Enhanced odds: The best real online betting apps run enhanced odds promos and you can find excellent prices on selected markets for a limited time.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg. The top-rated gambling apps online have many other deals, no matter what type of gambling you prefer.
Some of them are even exclusive for mobile play, so make sure to keep your eyes open when using gambling apps to win real money.
Tips for Sports Betting on Mobile
If betting on sports is your choice, there’s a lot you can do to enhance your chances to win money in the long run.
We already covered bonuses and promotions, and the following tips can also help you.
- Check the Odds Regularly
- Arguably the best thing about using sportsbook apps with real cash is that you have access to the odds at any given moment. You should take full advantage by following how the prices are moving and picking the best time to place your wagers.
- Don’t Rush Your Wagers
- Once you see a good price, it’s essential to make sure that you’re not missing anything. A quick check for injuries, suspensions, or any other major news on top of the research you already made beforehand should be enough to avoid big mistakes.
- Use Multiple Real Money Betting Apps
- Getting the highest odds and best lines available is pivotal. That’s why using multiple betting apps is the key to success. Even the slightest difference counts after a large number of wagers, not to mention that you have access to even more bonuses and promotions.
- Follow Your Bets and Use Cash Out
- Many of the top mobile bookmakers offer the Cash Out feature and it can be a powerful tool. It gives you more control over your wagers, so make sure to follow the events and use Cash Out to reduce your losses or secure your profits. Please don’t overdo it, though, because the sports betting apps apply margin every time you settle a wager before the event is finished.
Tips for Using Online Casino Apps
Many people are looking for casino gambling apps because they are so much fun. The problem with them is the house edge that puts you at a disadvantage.
You can’t make money consistently, but you can get lucky and win now and then. You could also improve your chances if you play it smart. The following tips can help.
- Pick Casino Games With a Low House Edge
- No matter what type of casino games you want to play, there’s almost always an option that has a significantly lower house edge. If you want card games, pick blackjack. If you prefer roulette, go for French or at least European roulette. Look for slots with a high RTP. The point is, stick to casino games where you’re not being ripped off.
- Be Careful With Promos
- You should always read the small print of the bonuses and promotions you are about to claim. For example, if you want to play blackjack, make sure that bets on the game count towards the wagering requirements, or you might be forced to play other games.
- Go on Bonus Hunting
- The most valuable casino promotions available on mobile are the welcome bonuses of the online gambling apps. That’s why we recommend you to try more than one mobile casino and grab a few of them to boost your bankroll.
- Try the Games for Free
- There are plenty of free gambling apps and mobile casinos with virtual money that you can try to find the games that suit you best. Even the real cash apps offer a free version of many of their products, so use that to your advantage and discover the options that are the most exciting for you. You can also test different strategies without risking anything.
Strategies for Playing Poker on Mobile
Playing poker on the go with real money is probably the trickiest gambling option available. It’s the only one where you face other people, and you could be at a disadvantage if you’re on your phone and they are using a computer or laptop.
You should be extra careful if you want to win cash, and the following tips can help.
- Don’t Play on More Than Two Tables
- You can’t observe multiple tables when you play poker on a mobile device and that’s of crucial importance. Your ability to assess your opponents is hindered unless you stick to one or two tables only.
- Beware of Tough Cash Games
- Many people playing cash games nowadays use additional software to track their opponents and find any extra edge they can. Since you can’t do that on mobile, you are once again at a disadvantage. You might be confident in your ability to beat any table at a certain level with some extra help, but you might be a losing player without it. That’s why you should stay away from tables that don’t include at least one or two weak opponents.
- Make Sure You Have Enough Battery
- That might sound like a silly problem, but it could be a disaster if you enter a tournament and your device dies just when you enter the late stages. Try to figure out how long your session will be before you start playing, and be sure that you have enough battery or that you can recharge at any given moment.
- Avoid Free Poker Games
- There’s nothing wrong with learning the rules using free poker apps, but you should never try to build a strategy there. The games you will find have nothing to do with the real deal, so you might get the wrong impression of your skills. It is better to start with the lowest limits possible once you know how to play the game and build from there.
Reviews of Real Gambling Apps
Most of the page so far has been about the top-rated online gambling apps in general.
We haven’t shared many details about any of them, but we have extensive reviews of many mobile sportsbooks, casinos, and poker rooms you can read to find out more.
Here’s what we cover in each of them.
- General Information: You can find more about the ownership behind the site, when it was founded, and the gambling license it uses.
- Overview of the Products: We share more on all betting markets, casino games, and poker tables offered by the gambling app.
- Payments: We explore the payment options supported and the average payout times.
- Bonuses and Promotions: We deliver information on all bonuses and promotions that are offered by the real money gambling apps we review.
- FAQ: We address all frequently asked questions that might arise and provide clear answers.
If that sounds appealing, feel free to check out our reviews of the top-rated mobile gambling sites and apps.
Mobile Gambling Facts and Stats
- The forecasts suggest that the global revenue from online gambling will reach USD 93 billion by the end of 2023.
- Around 74% of mobile users that play casino games prefer real money casinos as opposed to free play.
- Close to 50% of the people who gamble with real money on mobile are aged 50 or older.
- Mobile gambling overcame desktop gambling in 2014 by reaching a 51% market share and has been growing since.
- Around 50% of the people who use casino apps for real money play slots.
- Women are catching up with men and the latest research in countries like the United Kingdom and Australia suggests that 40% of all gamblers are female.
- Europe is leading the way in mobile gambling with about 50% of the market in 2019, with projections for that number to grow in the near future.
Mobile Gambling Apps FAQ
- What’s the Best Gambling App?
AThat depends on what you are looking for. We have lists of top gambling apps for sports betting, casino games, and poker, so make sure to check them out and find the one that suits you best. Our overall top-rated gambling apps are listed here.
- Are Gambling Apps Legal?
AThat depends on your country, but the rule of the thumb is that if real money gambling sites online are legal where you live, gambling apps are legal too.
- Are Online Gambling Apps for Real Money Safe?
AYes, if you stick to legit online gambling apps like our recommended choices. They have a proper license and made sure to protect their customers’ money and personal data with the latest technologies on the market.
- How Much Data Will Online Gambling Apps Use?
AThat depends on the type of games you’re playing. If you go for slots or other products that include a lot of graphics and animations, the data consumption is not insignificant. Sports betting and poker require less memory.
- Can You Use Your Existing Account to Gamble on Mobile With Real Money?
AYes, if you already have an account for the desktop version, you can use the real money gambling apps with the same credentials.
- How Can I Deposit and Withdraw Money Using Gambling Apps Online?
AThe best gambling apps for real cash offer a good number of payment options such as credit and debit cards, Bitcoin and other crypto, e-wallets, wire transfers, prepaid cards, and more. The exact list depends on your country of residence and the gambling app you join.
- How Do Gambling Apps Work?
AThere are two main options here. The first one is to find a native gambling app, download, and install it. You can then open it, create an account, make a real money deposit, and start playing. You could also simply visit one of the money gambling sites online from your browser and do the same.
- What Gambling Apps Pay Real Money?
AAll legit gambling apps such as our recommended options will pay you real cash if you get lucky and win using their products.
- Are Gambling Apps Allowed on Android?
ANative Android apps for gambling might be forbidden in the apps stores for certain countries, but you can always use mobile gambling sites or download the app directly from the sportsbook, casino, or poker room you want to use.
- Are Gambling Apps Allowed on iPhone?
ADepends on your country. Native apps are available in regions where online gambling is clearly regulated, but they might be prohibited in other areas. Most online gambling sites can be opened on iOS, though.
- Can You Win Real Money on Gambling Apps?
AYes, you can win real cash if you get lucky when using good gambling apps or if you become very good at sports betting or online poker. However, most people lose money in the long run.
- Is It Safe to Use Public Wi-Fi Networks for Mobile Gambling With Real Money?
ABoth iOS and Android devices, as well as the mobile gambling apps themselves, come with multiple layers of protection. And yet, joining public networks that don’t require passwords might be risky, so you should be careful.