Finding the Top Boxing Betting Sites in 2022
Boxing is not quite as popular a sport as it used to be. There are still plenty of boxing fans around the world, though, and lots of betting interest.
This page is all about where to bet on boxing online. We talk about the advantages of using boxing betting sites, and discuss how to identify which sites can be trusted with your real money wagers. We also have a list of the best boxing betting sites to join.
|Rank||Betting Site||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
The top sites for betting on boxing have many advantages over the rest. They’re safe and secure, properly licensed, and enjoy solid reputations. They offer lots of betting options for boxing, wide coverage of the sport, competitive boxing odds, and good bonuses and promotions.
We explain more about all that later. If you’re keen to get started right now, simply take your pick from one of recommended boxing betting sites. These online bookmakers and sportsbooks are genuinely the best places to bet on boxing at this moment in time.
Best Boxing Betting Sites
Staying Safe at Online Boxing Betting Sites
We always start with the safety factor when it comes to deciding which gambling sites to recommend to our users. It doesn’t matter what type of site we’re looking at – your safety is of paramount importance and we are very diligent when it comes to compiling our rankings.
This means you can rest assured that our top-rated boxing betting sites are safe to use. These are trustworthy operations that won’t rip you off. Here’s how we know that.
- Online gambling license
- We start with the online gambling license of the boxing betting site. It must be issued by a legit regulator that will protect the money and personal information of the customers.
- Security measures
- The next step is to test the security measures in place. The top-rated boxing sites use SSL encryptions and other technologies that are designed to keep their players safe.
- Finally, we look at the opinion of the bookmaker’s customers. If the sportsbook has been unfair in the past, there are traces of that on the internet. We only recommend real money boxing betting sites with proven integrity.
Ranking the Best Boxing Betting Sites
Once we’ve established that a boxing betting site is safe to use, there are then many other factors we have to consider when identifying which ones stand out as the very best for betting online. Let’s look at some of the most important ones.
Since we’re talking about the best boxing betting sites, there are certain specifics relating to real money boxing betting that are especially significant. Here are some of the key areas where our top-rated sites perform very well.
- Boxing events and markets
- The top boxing sportsbooks online cover the most bouts and offer the largest number of markets. You can find every mainstream boxing event available and then some. The variety of options improves your chances of recognizing a profitable opportunity to place a boxing bet.
- Boxing betting odds
- We made sure to recommend online bookmakers that consistently offer odds that are higher than the industry average.
- Boxing promotions and bonuses
- You can gain a lot of extra value through the countless sports betting promotions and bonuses that our recommended boxing betting sites provide.
- Early odds
- As soon as there are rumors of a big bout, the best boxing sites will offer odds on the event.
As you can see, the online sports betting sites we recommend are certainly committed to providing the best boxing betting experience on the web.
There are other broader factors that also influence our rankings.
- Fast and secure payments
- You can use plenty of reliable banking methods for both deposits and withdrawals at our recommended boxing betting sites. The speed of the payouts is also worth mentioning, as you will receive your money faster compared to the competition.
- Smooth mobile version
- If you like betting on boxing on the go, you will be happy to hear that all of our top-rated sites work on mobile too. All popular devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone can be used to place your bets.
- Intuitive user interface
- The design and structure of our highest-rated boxing betting sites make it easy to find any market or feature you might be looking for.
- Customer support service
- You can contact the customer support team at any time, and they will immediately be available to help you.
Multiple other factors come into play, too, but the ones we’ve covered here are far and away the most relevant.
Advantages of Betting on Boxing Online
Now that you know which boxing betting sites are the best, and how we determine that, let’s explore why you should even consider betting on boxing online in the first place.
Many people place bets in brick-and-mortar sportsbooks because of sheer habit. That’s a huge mistake, if you ask us. Using online sports betting sites has multiple advantages, such as the following.
- Higher odds
- More events and markets
- Bonuses and promotions
- Flexible wagers
The biggest perk of joining one of the top sites on the web is related to the betting odds at your disposal. The high competition between the online sports betting sites and the lower operational costs are among the main reasons why the odds are higher than in land-based bookmakers.
As a result, you get a higher return on every winning bet. Just imagine how a 5% or even 3% difference impacts your bankroll after several months. You should be looking to exploit every edge you can find, and the higher betting odds that online bookmakers offer are the most straightforward path to larger profits.
More Events and Markets
Another reason why you can make more money betting on the internet is related to the wider range of boxing events covered. The best betting sites for boxing offer more bouts and more markets per bout than the brick-and-mortar bookmakers.
That gives you access to more opportunities and increases your chances of discovering a profitable wager. The more markets are available, the higher the chances for good bets to exist in the first place.
The top sites also offer live boxing betting, which brings even more opportunities.
Bonuses and Promotions
The competition between the top boxing sportsbooks online is brutal. There are so many betting sites that they have to provide exceptional value to their customers or they won’t survive. That works in favor of the players in many ways, but the most obvious one is the abundance of promotions.
Every one of our recommended boxing betting sites will welcome you with a special bonus for new customers that will immediately boost your bankroll.
Once you clear the initial offer, many other bonuses and betting offers can bring you extra money. We’re talking about reload bonuses, improved boxing odds for the biggest fights, and other promotions that are designed to keep each customer happy.
The first several factors we covered have a direct influence on your financial results. This one is a bit different, which is why a lot of people underestimate it.
Unlike the brick-and-mortar bookmakers, the best betting sites that offer boxing are available 24/7. You can open your laptop, desktop computer, or mobile device at any time and place your wager. You don’t have to visit a certain betting shop and comply with their working hours.
Online betting is not only convenient, but it also saves time you could spend on other things, such as preparing for your wagers, shopping for the best odds, brushing up on your boxing betting strategy, relaxing, or anything else you want to do.
The lower costs allow the top boxing betting sites on the internet to accept almost any wager. They don’t have to rent property and pay employees to work there.
As a result, the minimum bet at some sites starts at $0.50 or even lower. That opens the door to people who can’t or don’t want to wager much per bet.
You can therefore comfortably stick to a reasonable staking plan and slowly grow your bankroll with proper money management.
At the same time, the top-rated boxing betting sites are more than willing to accept huge stakes, too. The high rollers among you will be happy to learn that you can wager a small fortune online.
Betting on Boxing Online Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to bet on boxing online?
Yes, but you should follow several simple guidelines. For a start, stick to boxing betting sites with a legit gambling license and a solid reputation.
All of our recommended options offer that, but there are many other safe bookmakers on the internet.
Is it legal to bet on boxing online?
We don’t know that for sure, as it depends on your country of residence. In some regions, it’s perfectly legal to bet on boxing online. In others, the situation is complicated.
We recommend you take a look at our page about the different gambling jurisdictions. It provides clarity for a number of countries.
Do I need to pay taxes on my profits from online boxing betting?
That’s another question that depends on the legislation in your country. In some cases, the gambling winnings are completely tax-free. In others, declaring your profits is enough.
However, some countries will require you to pay taxes. The best way to understand if that’s the case is to talk to an accountant.
How can I deposit funds to place my real money boxing bets online?
There are plenty of reliable payment options, so let’s take a look at the most popular among them.
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard
- E-wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- Crypto: Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Other: Pay-by-phone, prepaid cards, money transfer services, wire transfers
The full list of banking methods at your disposal depends on the bookmaker you join and your region of residence.
How fast are the payouts at online betting sites?
The best boxing betting sites will send your money within 24-48 hours for e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. If you decide to use any of the other providers, the transaction is usually processed in several working days.