- Website – www.yebocasino.co.za
- Launched in 2014
- Licensed and Regulated by Curacao
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 0800 999 043
Yebo Casino Review
Have you heard of Yebo Casino? They’re a newer online casino focused on the South African market.
I’ve reviewed several South African online casinos recently. Most of them are the same in terms of the games, promotions and banking options they offer. But, there are a few differences I’ve spotted– whether it’s the size of the bonus rollover, fees and other subtle, yet important numbers.
These are what have made the biggest difference in which SA casinos we’re recommending to our South African readers.
So… do we recommend Yebo Casino… or one of the other guys?
Keep reading and we’ll tell you.
Who is behind Yebo Casino? How long have they been in business?
They don’t share any information on their website (that I could find), nor does any review I’ve read thus far share anything about them. This seems to be a trend for South African casinos. Neither Springbok or Thunderbolt Casino share anything about themselves, either.
What I do know is that Yebo Casino has been online since 2014. And, according to their affiliate program, they’re connected with Punt Casino.
Are they licensed and regulated? Who tests their games for fairness?
They’re licensed and regulated in Curacao.
How is their reputation?
Average, from what I can tell. They have 3 complaints on AskGamblers.com, one of which is resolved. Yebo responded to one and said they already resolved this problem by email; the customer was only posting on AG because they didn’t agree with the result.
Who knows who’s right or wrong in that case?!
In the 2nd complaint, Yebo accused the player of being an advantage or abusive player – not only at their casino, but at other RTG casinos, too. They didn’t provide proof when AskGamblers.com asked for it, though, so the case is unresolved.
And that’s it – I didn’t find anything else. They’re not accredited or endorsed anywhere, but I didn’t find any scam warnings or blacklist listings, either. Surprisingly, ThePogg.com hasn’t reviewed them yet, either.
Overall, I’d say their reputation is okay – or, about as okay as can be considering how new the casino is and that no one knows anything about who runs the casino.
Who Can Play
Who can play here?
Yebo Casino accepts players from the following countries:
- Aland Islands
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (keeling) Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (malvinas)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- Russian Federation
- Saint Helena
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen
- United Arab Emirates
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vietnam and Western Sahara
How do you contact support?
You can contact Yebo Casino 24/7/365 using the following channels:
What payment options do they accept?
You can use the following options for depositing to and cashing out your account:
|Min Deposit||Min With||Deposit Time||With Time||Currency|
|EasyEFT||R25||R500 (R100 fee)||Instant N/A||ZAR|
|Neteller||R25||R500||Instant 48/72 hours||ZAR/EUR|
|Skrill||R25||R300||Instant 48/72 hours||ZAR|
|Ecopayz||R25||R500||Instant 48/72 hours||ZAR|
|Wire||N/A||R500 (R100 fee)||Instant 3-7 days||ZAR|
They have an odd rule where the maximum you can cash out is 20x your accumulated deposits IF your total deposits (lifetime) equal less than R1000. Here’s the example they gave to explain it:
Example: accumulated deposits R200, winnings R5000, withdrawal request R5000, effective payment R4000 only and R1000 are reduced from the player’s balance.
This is a horrible rule. It shouldn’t matter how much you deposit. If I walked into MGM or Treasure Island (or ANY brick and mortar casino) spent $200 and won $5,000, I’d be able to walk out with $5,000.
It should be the same here.
Do they offer a welcome bonus? What are the terms?
They have a couple offers for new customers:
- Free Spins – Get 50 free spins on the Caesar’s Empire slot machine. All you need to do is open a (new) Yebo Casino account and contact customer support via live chat to validate your account details.
Welcome Bonus – Collect as much as R12,000 over your first 3 deposits. Here’s what this offer looks like:
- 150% match up to R2250
- 75% match up to R3750
- 50% match up to R6000
The playthrough on this offer – and all the bonuses below (unless stated otherwise) – is 40x the deposit and bonus. This is steep, and keep in mind that’s for slots. All other games will have different requirements. Here’s what Yebo states in their terms:
- Slots, keno, parlor games – 100%
- Casino war, sicbo, perfect pairs, Texas holdem bonus poker, Vegas three card rummy, tri-card poker, Caribbean draw, Caribbean hold’em, Caribbean stud, 7-stud poker – 25%
- Video poker – 5%
- Blackjack – 2%
Please note that craps, baccarat, bingo, pai gow poker, poker table, roulette, scratch card and sic bo are excluded from the coupon playthrough unless otherwise stated.
The bonus expires within 30 days. They don’t specify what the rollover is on the winnings from the free spins, but you can probably assume it’s the 40x from above. It also looks like the max you can cash out is R1000.
Do they have additional offers?
Here are the details behind their evergreen offers:
- Lucky 13 Daily Rebate – Get a guaranteed 13% rebate on all losses made from deposits made without claiming a bonus. You can do this every day. You don’t need to opt-in, nor do you need to put in a request to get your rebates. It’s automatically added every morning based on your deposits and losses from the previous day.
- Cashback – Get up to 15% cashback on your losses, up to R5000. To qualify for this offer, you need to have made a deposit of at least R1000 the previous week.
- Daily Promotions – Yebo Casino sends out daily emails with offers. There are all sorts of offers, including free spins, match bonuses, no deposit bonuses and more. So, check your email, or you can talk to live chat and they’ll be happy to hook you up with a deal.
Do they have a comps and/or VIP program?
They have a VIP program, but it’s by invite only. If you want to join their program, you’ll need to send an email to VIP@yebocasino.co.za.
What software providers do they work with? How many games can you play?
They use Real Time Gaming software. This means you’ll have 130+ games to choose from, depending on how you play their games (download, instant play or mobile).
What are some examples of games you can play?
Unlike most Real Time Gaming casinos, Yebo doesn’t list all the games they offer in their casino. They also don’t make their instant play casino accessible without creating an account first.
So, the following list of RTG games came from our database of games. We’ve included our thoughts along with each section.
- Aladdin’s Wishes
- Aztec’s Treasure
- Bubble Bubble
- Builder Beaver
- Caesar’s Empire
- Cash Bandits
- Cleopatra’s Gold
- Count Spectacular
- Coyote Cash
- Crazy Vegas
- Crystal Waters
- Derby Dollars
- Diamond Dozen
- DJ Moo Cow
- Double Ya Luck
- Dream Run
- Enchanted Garden
- Enchanted Garden 2
- Eternal Love
- Food Fight
- Football Frenzy
- Fruit Frenzy
- Ghost Ship
- God of Wealth
- Golden Lotus
- Green Light
- Hairway to Heaven
- Hen House
- High Fashion
- Hillbillies Cashola
- Indiana Jane
- Loch Ness Loot
- Lucha Libre
- Lucky 8
- Mister Money
- Naughty Or Nice Spring Break
- Naughty Or Nice?
- Nova 7’s
- Orc Vs Elf
- Panda Magic
- Pirate Isle
- Rain Dance
- Red Sands
- Return of the Rudolph
- Samba Sunset
- Sevens & Stripes
- Shark School
- Super 6
- Sweet 16
- Texan Tycoon
- The Big Bopper
- The Naughty List
- The Nice List
- The 3 Stooges Brideless Groom
- Tiger Treasures
- Triple Twister
- Voodoo Magic
- Wild Wizards
- Witch’s Brew
A common complaint of mine about Real Time Gaming is that, unlike (legit) software providers who work with legal online casinos, they don’t have licensed slots. For example, I like playing The Dark Knight, Jurassic Park, The Flintstones, Iron Man and Monopoly – all slots you’ll find in a Las Vegas or Microgaming-powered casino. But you won’t find those at a RTG-powered casino.
That’s not to say that their slots aren’t fun. I’ve played several – most recently I played Bubble Bubble. It was entertaining enough that after 30 mins of playing, I had to pry myself away to write this review.
You’ll find plenty of themes, too, ranging from cars to animals to Las Vegas and loads more. This is across all your standard variants, including 3, 5 and 6-reel classic and video slots. These slots will have features, bonus rounds, multipliers and other fun things as well.
According to their promotions page they run free slot tournaments every day, too. This can be a great way to have some fun – for free – while still having the opportunity to win some money.
- Blackjack + Perfect Pairs
- Caribbean Hold’em Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- European Blackjack
- Face Up 21
- Let Em Ride
- Match Play 21
- Pai Gow Poker
- Suit Em Up Blackjack
- Super 21
- Tri-Card Poker
- Vegas Three Card Rummy
One of the perks to playing at a Real Time Gaming casino is that they offer loads of table games. What makes up the majority of their selection are blackjack games – there are usually 8-12+ at every casino. On top of that, you usually have a dozen or so other table games.
You can play their Caribbean Holdem and Poker progressives, too. They don’t have the jackpots that their progressive slots do, but it’s something to play for if you’re into playing for jackpots.
- Aces and Eights
- All American Poker
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus
- Jackpot Poker
- European Slot Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Joker Poker
- Loose Deuces
- Mystery Bonus Poker
- Pick ’em Poker
- Sevens Wild
- 7 Stud Poker
They have 15 video poker games. That doesn’t include their multi-hand variants, which come in 1, 3, 10 and 52-hand.
- American Roulette
- European Roulette
- Treasure Tree
- French Roulette
Not much to add here, except that it’s nice to see they offer different roulette variants. Especially the French variant, as that is the best one in terms of player odds.
What is their software compatible with?
You can play by download (Windows), instant play (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and mobile (iOS and Android). If you want the most games offered, you’ll want to download their software (if you’re on Windows).
They don’t have their instant play casino open to the public – not that I could find, at least. This sucks because at other RTG casinos you can play their games first (for free) to see if you like them. You don’t get to do that here.
They say their mobile casino uses HTML5, which means most modern smartphones and tablets should be compatible. That includes Blackberry, and I wouldn’t hesitate to try Windows mobile devices, too. You can go to their mobile page at m.yebocasino.co.za to see if your device works.
What do we like most about them?
Here are the few things that stood out to me:
- They have 2 different rebates / cashback offers. They’re both nominal sums (13-15%) compared to other casinos’ 25%. But it’s nice to have multiple opportunities to get some money from your all-but-guaranteed losses.
- Their deposit bonus is spread out over your first 3 deposits.
- There are lots of blackjack and video poker variants.
- You can play more than 70 mobile games. You can play these via Blackberry devices, too, if you have a new enough device.
What do we like least?
Here are some things I don’t like about their casino:
- While browsing their casino I was bombarded with pop-ups. I couldn’t open/close a page with getting hit with the same pop-up – sometimes getting hit multiple times per page. It’s a minor inconvenience, but it’s an inconvenience nonetheless.
- Although there were ways to contact them, there is no information about their company on their website. I couldn’t find any info about them online, either.
- They don’t have any live dealer games.
- They have fewer offers compared to other South African focused casinos. And some of the offers they say they have, they don’t share much information on.
- They limit your cash outs to 20x your accumulated deposits if you haven’t deposits R1000 or more.
- Their 40x the deposit + bonus playthrough is steep. So far, it’s the steepest playthrough I’ve found from a South African online casino.
Do we recommend Yebo Casino to our readers?
It’s not because they don’t share information about themselves, or because they have a high playthrough or ridiculous limit for people who haven’t deposits at least R1000.
It’s the combination of all these things.
They’re not that much different, but Springbok or Thunderbolt Casino are better options. They have the same games, and neither casino shares anything about their company. But they have more offers, and the playthroughs on their offers are more reasonable. That earns them a slight edge over Yebo.
So, my recommendation is to check one of them out instead.