- Website – www.luckyadmiral.com
- Launched in 2015
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
- Email – email@example.com
- No Phone Support
Lucky Admiral Casino Review
Welcome to our Lucky Admiral Casino review.
Lucky Admiral is a newer casino with only a couple years of experience. But you don’t have to worry about that – we found a few clues as to why we think they’re relatively safe to join.
Let’s just say they work with a few legit partners in the banking and software departments.
But that doesn’t mean they’re a good casino overall, much less a good casino for you. That’s what we want to help you determine with our review below.
Anyway, enough teasing – let’s jump into this review so we can figure out if Lucky Admiral’s banking options, promotions and games are worth a recommendation from us.
Who is Lucky Admiral? How long have they been in business?
Lucky Admiral is one of several casinos under the Jumpman Gaming network of online casinos and bingo rooms. Some of their sister casino and bingo brands (none of which I’ve heard of before) include:
- Lucky Rainbow Bingo
- Lucky Slots 7
- Top Dog Slots
- Slot Shack
Lucky Admiral is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (’UKGC’) and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (’AGCC’). They’ve been in business since 2015.
How’s their reputation? What do other people think of them?
They’re not recommended at ThePogg.com. The reasons for that are:
(-1) We find Lucky Admiral Casino’s Progressive jackpot payout limit of £10,000 per day to be predatory. We also find their clause which states that they can raise increase or decrease any player withdrawal limit to be unfair for players.
Now, I checked Lucky Admiral’s terms and I didn’t see this or anything like it. That goes for both the £10,000 per day jackpot limit as well as their ability to raise or decrease a player’s withdrawal limit.
Those are the two biggest reasons why ThePogg.com doesn’t recommend them, yet those reasons appear to be invalid now.
As for other review sites...
- They don’t have any complaints on AskGamblers. And the player rating is a 6.91/10.
- WizardOfOdds.com doesn’t endorse them, but does give them a standard review / recommendation.
- They’re not covered on LCB or any other review site I routinely check.
I couldn’t find any scam/scandal warnings in Google, either.
Overall, their reputation seems fair.
Who Can Play Here
Lucky Admiral accepts players from the following countries:
- Aland Islands
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Cayman Islands
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (keeling) Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Isle Of Man
- New Zealand
- Saint Helena
- Jan Mayen
- Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Western Sahara
How do I contact support?
You can contact support using one of the following methods:
I sent them an email to ask about their progressive jackpot win (cash out) limits. They responded in about 12 hours with a helpful response to my question.
What payment methods does Lucky Admiral accept?
You can use the following methods:
- Paysafe Card
- Visa Electron
Lucky Admiral says they accept PayPal. This is good news for you because PayPal is usually picky about which gambling sites they let use them for payment processing.
- Min Deposit: £10
- Max Deposit: £5,000 per day / £10,000 per week / £20,000 per month
How can you cash out your winnings?
You can use:
- Visa Electron
The min you can cash out is £30. The max you can cash out is £1,000 per day, £3,000 per week and £5,000 per month.
£5,000 per month is pretty weak, and their support told me that it DOES NOT exclude progressive jackpot winnings. That’s even weaker yet.
Does Lucky Admiral offer a welcome bonus?
Their welcome offer is a 100% deposit bonus up to £200, plus 20 free spins on the Starburst slot machine. You can claim this offer on your 2nd and 3rd deposit, too, for a grand total of £600 + 60 free spins.
The playthrough on this offer is a STEEP 65x the deposit and bonus. You’re also capped at cashing out £500 in winnings once you fulfill the playthrough. The bonus money is not cashable.
Winnings from the free spins is treated like bonus money. You’ll need to roll that over before you can cash it out.
The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement: blackjack, roulette, any other casino style games, hi lo games, video poker, keno and progressive jackpot slots.
What additional offers can you claim?
- Pizza Club – This is an exclusive offer for VIP members. This is a chance to win a pizza every Sunday. All you need to do to enter is play your favorite slots on Sunday. If you’re one of 5 VIPs with the highest wagers, you’ll receive a pizza e-voucher (worth £15) the following Monday.
- Super Saturday – Make three deposits of £10 or more on Saturday, and you’ll receive 20 free spins at 8 a.m. the following Monday. The max you can earn from the free spins is £500.
- Mystery Thursday – Log-in on Thursdays to receive a top-secret surprise from Lucky Admiral. They don’t give you any idea what the offer may be, but if you read the T&C’s, it’s possible to receive a bonus and/or free spins. However, they say free spins are only for players who funded their account the previous Wednesday. The max you can receive from this bonus is £500.
- Midnight Madness – The first 250 deposits made after midnight on Tuesdays will receive 20 free spins. The minimum qualifying deposit is £10. What’s neat about it is that you can claim this offer as many times as you want until the first 250 deposit offers have been claimed.
- Happy Hour – Make a deposit Monday-Wednesday and you’ll receive 10 free spins on a different slot machine. Free spins are credited between 3-7 p.m. every Wednesday, BUT only if you log in. The max you can receive from this offer is £500.
Do they have a comp points and/or VIP program?
They have a VIP program. Points here are referred to as ‘Kudos.’ And like all programs, the more points you earn, the higher up the VIP ladder you’ll climb.
Here’s a chart showing all the tiers in their program, how many Kudos it takes to reach each level and the perks available to each level:
|Kudos Req||100||101 - 1,000||1,001 – 2,500||2501 - 5,000||5,000+|
To maintain your level each month, you’ll need to meet the minimum monthly wager requirement. Here are the requirements for each level:
- Legend: £20,000+ wagered per month
- VIP: £5,000+ wagered per month
- Pro: £1,000+ wagered per month
- Expert: £100+ wagered per month
You can see the program for yourself at www.luckyadmiral.com.
What software companies do they work with? What kinds of games can you play?
The work with Microgaming, and at this particular casino, you’ll have 200+ games to choose from. I counted 209, if you want to be exact.
They offer everything from slots to blackjack to video poker. You’ll find a little bit of everything here, EXCEPT for live dealer games.
What are some examples of games you can play?
One of my biggest complaints about their game section is that there’s very little organization. You can sort their games by:
- Most popular
- My favorites (games you mark)
This makes it a pretty big pain to find anything specific, regardless of what you prefer to play. The fastest way to find a specific game is to use their search function. Otherwise, you’ll have to wade through the mess until you come across what you’re looking for.
Anyway, the following are some examples of games you can play at Lucky Admiral:
- Jacks or Better 1-Hand
- Deuces Wild Double Up
- Joker Wild Double Up
- Lucky Keno
- Rio Bingo
- American Roulette
- Casino Hold’em
- European Roulette
- Punto Banco Pro
- Roulette Master
- Single Deck Blackjack
- TXS Holdem Pro
Each section can be summed up with one word: underwhelming.
If you know anything about Microgaming software, you know the options here pale in comparison to the total number of options available at any casino who uses the entire Microgaming library.
For one thing, they fail to include all the unique video poker and table games you can play. Then, on top of that, there are lots of variants (multi-hand, side bets, multi-ball or wheel, etc.) missing, too.
This hardly gets the job done.
- 1 Can 2 Can
- 99 Time
- Alice Adventure
- 5 Ninjas
- Aztec Rising
- Autumn Gold
- Astro Magic
- Barn Ville
- Beez Kneez
- Best Things in Life
- Beverly Hills 90201
- Black Widow
- Boom Brothers
- Boss the Lotto
- Can Can
- Cash Cuisine
- Cherry Trio
- Chilli Gold 2
- Cops and Robbers
- Cupids Arrow
- Dolphin’s Island
- Epic Gems
- Easter Island
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
- Gets the Worm
- Genie Wild
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Gamma Girl
- Fruit Abduction
- Foxin Wins
- Guns N’ Roses
- Happy Birds
- Haunted Hallows
- Jimi Hendrix
- Lion Dance
- Koi Princess
- Lucky Irish
- Mad Mad Monkey
- Lucky Spell
- Ninja Chef
- Owl Eyes
- Quest for The Grail
- Reel Rush
- Secret Garden 2
The slots section is much better than the rest of the casino combined. I sort of picked and chose whatever slots stood out to me as I combed through them. There are many more than what I listed above.
The regular titles cover all your traditional casino themes:
- Horror / Spooky
- Shopping / Money
What stood out to me – and what I look for in every slot section I review – are the recognizable titles revolving around well-known TV shows, movies, pop culture, celebrities, video games and more.
There are several slot machines here that fit that, from Jimi Hendrix to Platoon to Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.
Overall, I think anyone wanting to play slots will find plenty to do here.
What devices are their games compatible with?
It looks like their site is built using HTML5. In other words, they offer an instant play casino (browser-based) that’s also mobile-friendly. This means Windows, Mac and Linux desktop users should be able to play here, as well as iOS and Android mobile users, too.
Blackberry and Windows mobile users will be hit or miss, but I think it’s worth giving it a shot if you’re on a newer-gen device.
We reached the end. So, what do we think?
Well, there are a few things that stood out to me that I don’t like:
- Their bonus playthrough is HIGH. 65x on both the deposit and bonus come out to 130x total – and that’s for their slots. You can’t play any non-slot game to clear the bonus, which is good news considering how high the playthrough would probably be.
- You can’t play non-slot games to clear the playthrough.
- They don’t say anywhere that they’re basically a slots casino. But when you look at their games, you quickly realize that’s the case since they only have a dozen or so non-slot games.
- Their game section isn’t very organized. Though, if you only offer a dozen or so non-slot games, I guess you don’t have to worry much about that.
- Their monthly cash out limits are small. And they don’t exclude progressives. This means that if you win a progressive jackpot, you’ll receive $5,000 payments until you’ve received the entire balance.
I think there are better casinos out there. Casinos with more table, video and even live dealer games. Casinos with better bonus terms and cash out limits.
So, I’d rate these guys as average, at best.
That said, I couldn’t find anything actually wrong with Lucky Admiral Casino. So, if you’re interested in trying a new casino and don’t mind the negatives mentioned above, then there’s no reason you shouldn’t check them out.