Top Apps for Betting on Super Bowl 56
We have searched, tested, and compared dozens of apps to find the best options for mobile betting on the Super Bowl with real money. These are our recommendations for the best Super Bowl betting apps in 2022.
The Super Bowl is the undisputed biggest day of sports in the US. Americans love to watch the Super Bowl, but they also love to bet on the big game. Here is an overview of the number of viewers and the amount bet in Nevada Sportsbooks for the past several Super Bowls to show you just how popular this sporting event is.
Betting on the Super Bowl for money is more convenient than ever because of mobile technology. NFL Super Bowl betting apps allow you to manage your wagers anywhere, but only if you’re using the right ones.
That’s where we come in. On this page, you’ll find reviews of Super Bowl betting apps from the best online sportsbooks. We’ll also explain how these betting apps work, the benefits of mobile betting, and more.
Reviews of Super Bowl Betting Apps
If you’re ready to bet on the Super Bowl for real money, your first step is to choose a mobile betting app. Here are a few reviews of the top apps for Super Bowl betting in 2022. We’ll give you some highlights here, but you can check out our in-depth betting app reviews if you want more information on a particular app.
BetUS is a top-rated sports betting app that is perfect for betting on the Super Bowl. Here are a few of the features we appreciate about the BetUS app.
- Offers live Super Bowl betting.
- The mobile site is well-organized, which makes it easy to find the Super Bowl bets you’re looking for.
- The BetUS app has a wide variety of Super Bowl props and futures.
- Super Bowl game lines are posted as soon as the teams are announced.
The BetUS app has a lot to offer, which is why it’s one of the best apps for Super Bowl betting. In addition to the Super Bowl betting markets and contests, it’s awesome how they allow you to deposit as much as $50,000 with Bitcoin and give you a 125% welcome bonus on your first deposit.
Read our review of the BetUS app to learn more, or visit BetUS now to check their app out for yourself.
BetOnline has a sleek and modern mobile app for betting the Super Bowl. The eye-catching black, red, and white design themes make this mobile site stand out. But we don’t recommend the BetOnline.ag app just because it looks nice. It’s one of a few legitimate sportsbook apps with several handy features.
- You can get up to $1,000 bonus cash on your first deposit.
- The odds booster makes it easy to find unique wagers with enhanced odds.
- Use the props builder to create your own Super Bowl betting scenarios.
- You can bet on several NFL betting markets, including playoff specials and division championships.
- This site has competitive odds on Super Bowl futures.
- Banking is easy with eleven different cryptocurrency options.
With more than 25 years of experience, BetOnline is one of the most trustworthy sports betting apps in the USA. Our review will tell you all about it, or visit BetOnline.ag now to give it your own hands-on review.
MyBookie is another example of a quality app for betting the Super Bowl. It’s organized so that all the most popular betting options, including for the Super Bowl, are listed at the top. That’s not all their app has to offer, though. Here are a few more things we appreciate about it.
- The live betting feature makes it easy to place your Super Bowl bets after the game has started.
- MyBookie has odds boosts that offer the best deals on particular wagers.
- Use the player props application to bet on specific Super Bowl players.
- MyBookie offers handicapping contests and football betting squares.
- The sleek MyBookie app lets you see all your Super Bowl betting options quickly.
With a wide variety of betting options, convenient banking methods, and a well-organized app, it is easy to see why MyBookie is one of the top sportsbook apps for betting on the Super Bowl with money in 2022. Get the MyBookie.ag app today and claim a bonus worth as much as $1,000.
If you’re looking for a classic sports betting app for wagering on the Super Bowl, then check out the mobile app from SportsBetting.ag. Here are a few reasons why you should check it out today.
- The SportsBetting app is available in all 50 states.
- The player props builder makes it easy to create head-to-head Super Bowl betting scenarios.
- NFL bets are organized by wager type, so you can quickly see all the Super Bowl futures or props available.
- You can bet on player futures, such as which player will the Super Bowl MVP.
While the design might feel a little outdated, the betting features, banking methods, and bonuses are on par with today’s more modern sports betting apps. When you combine that with their $1,000 welcome bonus and free bet promotions, and the fact that you can deposit up to $500,000 per transaction with Bitcoin, it’s easy to see why we recommend the SportsBetting.ag app for Super Bowl betting.
Bovada is undoubtedly one of the best apps for Super Bowl betting because it has a flawless reputation for putting customers first and paying them quickly. Here are some more reasons we think you’ll love betting on Bovada.lv.
- Get a 75% welcome bonus of up to $750 when you use Bitcoin for your first deposit.
- The Bovada app has convenient drop-down menus that make it easy to find different kinds of Super Bowl wagers without endlessly scrolling through dozens of options.
- Bovada offers competitive odds on Super Bowl futures.
- This app has a variety of Super Bowl props.
- Bovada caters to recreational bettors instead of professionals, so the odds are much looser.
These are just a few of the things we appreciate about the Bovada app. It’s one of the most trustworthy mobile Super Bowl betting apps available and is perfect for betting on the big game while on the go.
How to Use Real Money Super Bowl Betting Apps
Using mobile apps for Super Bowl betting is straightforward, so it won’t take long to get started. But there are a few things you should know first.
All the betting sites we recommend offer mobile betting sites that you can access through your device’s internet browser. You don’t have to download a specific app to access them. So, your first step is to choose a site to join and then head over to their website.
Once you get to the site, we recommend creating a bookmark by clicking the menu in the URL bar. That will create a widget you can add to your home screen, making it easy to get to the site without searching.
Before you can start betting on the Super Bowl, you’ll need to create an account by clicking the JOIN button and entering the required information. This includes your name, birthday, email address, and so on.
Then you can visit the app’s cashier to make your first deposit. Simply choose the banking method that appeals to you, and then enter your financial information. Don’t forget to use a bonus code to activate the welcome bonus during your first deposit.
After that, you’re ready to start betting. Click the football logo at the top of the sportsbook page or scroll through the menu to find the specific Super Bowl bet you want to make.
When you find a wager you want to place, click on the odds to add it to your bet slip. You’ll need to type in the amount you want to bet and click the button to officially place your bets.
That’s all there is to it. You’ll be enjoying real money Super Bowl betting on your phone in no time.
Mobile Super Bowl Betting Promotions
All the best Super Bowl betting apps have exciting bonus offers that you can use to increase your bankroll. For starters, all these apps have welcome bonuses that offer a deposit match on your first deposit. So, depending on the offer, you can turn your $500 deposit into $750, $1,000, or even $1,500.
In addition to their regular offers, many betting apps run additional promotions during the NFL season. You can find special bonuses for the Super Bowl, including free bets, odds boosts, bet insurance, and contests. Here are some examples of the welcome bonuses and contests available on the best apps for Super Bowl betting.
|Betting App||Welcome Bonus||Betting Contests|
|BetUS||125% up to $3,125||Free Ironman Betting Contest|
|BetOnline||50% up to $1,000||$100,000 Perfect Parlay $500,000 NFL Mega Contest|
|MyBookie||100% up to $1,000||MyBookie SuperContest|
|SportsBetting||50% up to $1,000||$10,000 Mini Mega Contest $200,000 NFL Survivor|
|Bovada||50% up to $250||None|
Welcome bonuses are awesome because it’s essentially free money for something you were going to do anyway – make a real money deposit. Just keep in mind that many Super Bowl bonuses are only available for a brief time. Don’t wait to long to participate or else you might miss out.
Super Bowl betting contests are also fun and a great way to add some money to your bankroll. There are many different options available on the best mobile apps for betting on Super Bowl 56.
- Super Bowl squares are betting pools that allow players to bet on the score at the end of each quarter. Betting apps list these pooled betting options in the contest section of the page.
- Survivor contests are season-long contests that require you to bet every week. As long as you pick a winning team each week, you survive and climb the leaderboards.
- Point spread contests award you points for winning spread bets. The bettors with the highest number of points win the contest.
These contests aren’t the same as Super Bowl bonuses because you have to compete with other players and share the prize pool. But they do allow you an extra opportunity to win, so they are definitely worth checking out.
Super Bowl 56 Details
- Super Bowl LVI
- When: February 13, 2022
- Time: 6:30 p.m. Eastern
- Where: So-Fi Stadium, Inglewood California
- Teams: TBD
- Halftime Performers: Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige, and Snoop Dogg
- Network: NBC
Current Odds for Super Bowl 56
You might be surprised to learn that you don’t have to wait until January or February to start bet on Super Bowl 56 for real money. Many betting apps release their odds a year in advance. As soon as Super Bowl 55 ended, the odds for Super Bowl 56 went live, and that pattern will continue for Super Bowl 57 and beyond.
Here are some of the current odds available on apps with Super Bowl 56 betting.
|Team||Odds as of 11/24/2021||Odds as of 12/07/2021||Odds as of 12/22/2021||Odds as of 1/7/2022||Odds as of 1/14/2022||Odds as of 1/21/2022||Odds as of 1/28/2022||Odds as of 2/11/2022|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+550||+550||+550||+700||+750||+500||–||–|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+650||+650||+450||+450||+450||+400||+120||–|
|Los Angeles Rams||+800||+1200||+1200||+1000||+1000||+750||+200||-200|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000||+750||+500||+375||+375||+350||–||–|
|San Francisco 49ers||+5000||+5000||+2800||+4000||+2200||+1000||+400||–|
|New England Patriots||+1200||+700||+1000||+1400||+2000||–||–||–|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+2500||+2500||+3300||+4000||–||–||–||–|
CLICK TO SEE MORE
These odds are only for moneyline wagers on the winner. However, the lines for point spreads, totals, props, and other wagers are typically released as soon as the teams are announced.
That’s why using an app for Super Bowl betting is useful. You can compare odds any time, and you can place your bets as soon as you want to without waiting until you get to a computer.
You can also use your mobile device to do some research on Super Bowl bets you should make. We recommend starting with our Super Bowl picks, which share tips on which teams and props to bet on, backed by the expertise and research of our site’s top handicappers.
- Super Bowl Bet Builder Tutorial with Tips and Top SitesThere is a plethora of ways to bet on the Super Bowl. You can bet on the...
- Should You Bet on the Bills’ Super Bowl 57 Odds?Coming into the 2022 NFL season, the Buffalo Bills were widely expected to be the best team...
- Top College Football Picks to Target for Week 4 (2022)We are nearing the end of the first quarter of the 2022 NCAA football season. The early...
- Early Odds and Picks for Week 3 in the NFL (2022)It’s only been two weeks, but the NFL has proved its the superior sport in America. It...
Why Use an App to Bet On the Super Bowl?
You might be wondering why you should use a mobile Super Bowl betting app to place your bets. If you prefer, you can visit these same sites on a desktop computer and have access to the same betting options and bonuses.
Nearly 5 million Americans were expected to place a Super Bowl bet via a mobile app or site in 2020. We think there are a few reasons more people choose to bet on mobile devices than desktop computers.
- Betting apps allow you to bet from anywhere such as your friend’s Super Bowl party or your local bar.
- In-game betting is more convenient on your phone because you can watch the game and the odds at the same time.
- Smartphones make it easy to switch between apps with the recent apps view. That makes it a lot easier to compare Super Bowl odds between two sites, and to strike fast when you find a Super Bowl bet with value.
- If you’re betting on the go, you probably don’t want to get out a credit card or look up information like your bank’s routing number. Many people have their credit cards or crypto wallets on their phones, making it fast and easy to make a deposit.
The process of betting on a computer or your mobile device is very similar. But the portability of mobile phones makes real money Super Bowl betting apps far more convenient.
This is especially true if you’re trying to multi-task. You can watch the game, compare odds on several apps, and even look for Super Bowl picks without ever looking up from your phone.
We recommend trying a few different betting apps for Super Bowl 56. Once you’ve tried mobile betting, you probably won’t want to go back to betting on the Super Bowl from a computer. If you do, then we suggest you check out our Super Bowl betting sites page as our recommendations may be different.
Super Bowl Apps FAQ
- Which is the best app to bet on the Super Bowl?
AThe best app for you will depend on your personal preferences and the betting features you’re looking for. We recommend checking out BetUS or BetOnline for starters.
- What is the biggest Super Bowl bet ever placed?
ARappers Birdman and 50 Cent both placed a $5 million bet on the Giants to win Super Bowl 46 with a spread of +2.5 and were lucky enough to win. Phil Ivey and Bob Stupak are professional poker players that have also placed million-dollar bets on the Super Bowl.
- Are Super Bowl betting apps legal?
AAll the betting apps we recommend are entirely legal and licensed to operate. In addition, the United States does not have any gambling laws that prohibit individuals from placing bets on a mobile device, so you can bet on Super Bowl LVI without worrying.
- Can I use multiple mobile betting apps to bet on the Super Bowl?
AYes, and we think you should. Creating accounts on multiple apps allows you to compare lines and place your bets on whichever app has the best Super Bowl odds for each type of wager.
In some cases, using multiple betting apps also gives you access to different betting options. For example, each app may have different wagers available in their live betting features.
- Are these Super Bowl betting apps compatible with my device?
AThe answer is yes, no matter what kind of device you have. All the betting apps we recommend are available on any internet-enabled device, including Androids, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and even Blackberry devices.
- Can I win real money betting on the Super Bowl?
AYes. In fact, the average amount of money won from Super Bowl bets in Nevada is $8.91 million, so it’s entirely possible that you could win some cash betting on the big game. But that will only happen if you use a legit real money Super Bowl betting app.
- What kinds of wagers are available on Super Bowl betting apps?
ASportsbooks offer hundreds of different bets on the Super Bowl each year. Here are a few examples of bets that are unique to the Super Bowl.
- You can bet on the result of the coin toss.
- Use an over/under bet on how long the National Anthem will be.
- Many betting apps allow you to bet on the color of Gatorade that gets spilled on the coach’s head at the end of the game.
- Don’t forget to place individual player bets, such as who will be the MVP, which player will score the first touchdown, or over/unders on the number of passing yards specific players will get.
- You can also combine several bets in parlays to win even more money.
- Where can I find an Android Super Bowl betting app?
AAll the “apps” we recommend are, in fact, mobile responsive websites. This means you’ll use the sportsbook from your mobile browser instead of a downloadable, native app. There’s nothing you need to do. Just visit type in the sportsbook into your address bar and they’ll handle the rest.
Odds are you won’t come across an Android or iPhone Super Bowl betting app unless you plan to bet at a mobile sportsbook outside the US, such as Betway or 10bet.
- Can I use your recommended Super Bowl betting apps to bet on other NFL games?