How and Where to Bet on Survivor
The reality TV show Survivor is in its 40th season. Fans can’t get enough of it.
Bettors can’t get enough either. With every new season of Survivor comes a slew of betting markets to make money from. And, if you want, you can get in on the action.
All you need is an account with one of the best Survivor betting sites online.
|Rank||VA Gambling Site||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
Choosing where to bet on Survivor online isn’t easy because many betting sites aren’t worth joining. And of the sites that are, not all of them accept action on TV shows like Survivor.
Our point? You can try to find the best sites for betting on Survivor on your own, but you may have to spend a lot of time and money. And you may get frustrated.
That sounds awful to us. Betting is supposed to be fun. So, it makes more sense to us to take the easy road, piggyback off our hard work, and join one of the top Survivor betting sites we endorse instead.
If you’re on the fence, read the next section of our Survivor betting guide to learn how we select the sites we recommend to our readers. Then, we’ll cover how to bet on Survivor successfully. We’ll show you a few Survivor betting tips so you can increase your chances of winning money once you do select a betting site to join and start placing bets online.
Let’s get started.
How We Selected the Best Survivor Betting Sites
The Survivor betting sites we endorse are the best sites you can join. But how do you know that? How do you know you can trust our recommendations?
The truth is that we won’t change your mind if you’re a hardcore skeptic. But if you have an open mind, then maybe the following information will ease your skepticism.
Our team reviews every Survivor betting site we endorse. This the information we look for.
- Does the site have a gambling license issued by a reputable gaming commission?
- Do they accept a variety of banking options? What are their limits and fees?
- Can you claim a deposit bonus, and can you use those funds to bet on Survivor?
- How can you contact customer support? And does their customer support respond quickly to support tickets?
- Do they have a positive reputation? Are they known for paying their customers quickly and for treating them fairly?
- Are their terms and conditions fair?
The answers tell us whether this site is worth joining regardless of what you’re betting on. Then, we look at their Survivor betting options. Here are the questions we ask.
- Can you bet on a variety of Survivor markets, including outrights, props, and futures?
- Are their odds and lines reasonable?
- What are their betting limits?
- What are their winning payout limits?
- Do they have a mobile betting app?
- Do they accept special requests for markets to bet on?
The answers tell us whether this site is worth joining for betting on Survivor. Then, we add the betting sites that make the cut to a list.
We take this list and order them from best to worst. This is the final result that you see. That’s our process in a nutshell. As you can see, we don’t endorse sites at random, but deliberately choose the sites we recommend based on hours of research and testing.
The bottom line is this, you can choose a site for betting on Survivor or you can save yourself a ton of time and money by joining a site we recommend.
Take it from us. You won’t find any better Survivor betting sites than the ones listed on this page.
11 Examples of Survivor Bets
One thing you have to look forward to when betting on Survivor are all the markets you have to choose from. You can make all sorts of bets including outrights, futures, props, and more.
Here are some examples of Survivor bets you can make, taken from both previous seasons and the 40th season, which started airing in February 2020.
- To win Survivor: Winners at War
- To be voted out in episode 2
- Will a hidden idol be played in episode 2?
- Will any contestant quit or be removed due to injury in episode 2?
- Will any contestant cry on camera during episode 2?
- Will any castaway catch seafood in episode 2?
- Will a contestant be “pixelated” due to nudity in episode 2?
- Gender identity of next contestant pixelated due to nudity
- Episode 2 total viewership
- Who will win immunity in episode 1?
- Episode 1 Nielsen ranking
These markets, odds, and who or what you can bet on will change as the season progresses.
Online sportsbooks and bookmakers release prop bets based on the current season of the show, as well as what’s happened in the past. The nudity and crying markets are good examples of past behavior that you can bet on today.
Benefits of Betting on Survivor Online
There many benefits to betting online compared to betting offline.
- You can claim deposit bonuses, free bets, and rebates. We’ve never seen one brick and mortar casino offer promotions like these.
- It’s easy to join and access more than one betting site.
- It’s easier to compare odds, arbitrage markets, and find value online.
- There are more Survivor markets to choose from online, and it’s easier to find them all.
- You can bet for smaller amounts online, which is great for bettors on a budget.
- You can bet while you watch the show, increasing the entertainment factor.
One of our favorite benefits to betting online is not having to get dressed up to drive however long it takes to get to our nearest casino where everything is far more expensive.
We enjoy staying home in our pajamas, making bets on our smartphones, while Survivor reruns play in the background. If that sounds like you, we recommend you bet on Survivor online. You won’t regret it.
Survivor Betting Tips
Betting on TV shows is exciting because every elimination or immunity challenge can impact whether your bet wins or loses.
You want to know what’s more exciting, though? Winning money consistently from your Survivor bets. The following are three tips to help you do just that.
Don’t Ignore the Soft-Spoken Contestants
Loud mouths are fun to watch because they instigate drama and talk a lot of trash. But they also draw attention to themselves and put a target on their backs. This leaves them little margin for error on upcoming challenges.
That’s why we suggest you look for and bet on the competitors that are soft spoken, easygoing, and are less likely to have conflicts with others on the show.
It’s likely they’ll make a deeper run since no one’s gunning for them. And once the competition thins out, they can come out of their shells to dominate the rest of the field.
Who’s Charismatic and Strategic?
Charisma will take a Survivor contestant a long way. They’ll attract and inspire others to work together, which makes it easier for them to form alliances, build teams, and reduce their chances of someone targeting them.
Charisma’s not enough, though. They need to be strategic, too. They must have a plan for how they’ll leverage these alliances and teams to get further in the game.
These are the people you want to bet on to run deep or even win the competition.
Look for the Person With Outdoors Skills
Survivor contestants are marooned on an island. They’re tasked with providing their own food, water, fire, and shelter. This is on top of competing in challenges to earn rewards and immunity.
Who do you think is more likely to get voted off, someone like Bear Grylls who can survive out in the wilderness or someone who lives in the city and has never camped in their life?
That’s why you should vote for the people with the most outdoors skills (assuming that person is not a jerk and is a team player).
That’s not to say that you shouldn’t root for the unskilled outdoorsmen or glampers. You should consider betting on them …to be eliminated early in the season.
Try these tips out and watch your bankroll grow. You can also visit this page for more entertainment betting tips.
Survivor Betting Trends
We shared a few tips for making more money from your bets in the last. But these Survivor facts can help you make more money too.
- The average age of the first person booted off the show is 36.53.
- Nearly two-thirds of the people who go home first are women.
- Contestants who are musicians, lawyers, and postal workers often go home first.
- Nearly two-thirds of contestants who go home first are applicants instead of recruits that Survivor found for the show. Being a fan of the show doesn’t mean you’ll last longer either.
- 12 first boots shared an initial tribe with the season winner. The majority didn’t, which means they’re at a higher risk to leave first.
- The average age of the merge boot is 30.8.
- Two-thirds of those booted during the merge are men, which makes sense since most women are booted off earlier in the show.
- The average winner is 31.2 years old.
- The winner has his name written down as a target 2.5 times and goes to 10.18 tribal councils on average.
- 15 winners have won the final immunity challenge while 19 have lost it.
- Out of 34 winners, 17 of them have played the game twice.
- Men vs. women winners is almost split at 57.5 to 42.5.
- 14 players evacuated for medical reasons.
- 13 players have quit.
This data doesn’t guarantee that a specific outcome will happen in the future, since the show’s dynamic, but it doesn’t hurt to consider it when making your bets.
Survivor Betting FAQ
What can Survivor contestants bring on the show?
Contestants can bring clothes, birth control, medication, and sunscreen, though producers have a final say in the clothes they bring. Contestants can also bring one luxury item with them for comfort.
Contestants can’t bring personal hygiene items like soap or toothpaste, but they can win them during challenges. Producers check contestants’ bags before the show starts to ensure no one has an unfair advantage.
Is it legal to bet on Survivor?
Depending on where you live, it’s legal to bet on Survivor. It’s treated no differently than betting on sports.
If sports betting is legal, then so is Survivor betting. Check out our guide to gambling laws if you want to learn more.
How do I find value betting on Survivor?
Finding value requires expertise and research. You need to know how the show works, the trends (that we posted above), and you should watch the show to gauge how likely it is for something to happen.
“Finding value” is about finding an outcome that’s likely to happen more often than the odds suggest.
Start Betting on Survivor Online
Chances are, you’re a fan of Survivor. Most people are.
We can’t think of a better way to enhance our experience watching the show than to bet on Survivor online. And the great news is that it couldn’t be any easier than it is today to get started.
The first step to getting started is to choose and join the best Survivor betting sites.
Don’t screw this up. Join the wrong betting site and you’ll wish they marooned you on an island instead of you having to explain to your spouse or buddies that a betting site stole your money.
This is easy to avoid, though. All you need to do is join one of the betting sites we endorse, like the ones found on this page. Do this, and we have no doubt that you’ll have a great time betting on Survivor online.