How and Where to Bet on Major League Soccer
Just like the league itself, MLS betting has evolved massively in recent times.
The popularity of Major League Soccer has skyrocketed, and the soccer gambling industry reacted accordingly. There has never been a better time to gamble on the competition.
In this MLS betting guide, you will find all the information you need for wagering on Major League Soccer. With an in-depth look at strategy, odds, and betting tips, as well as a glance at the best MLS bets, this guide is geared towards helping you win money.
Whether you’re new to MLS gambling or someone with experience, this Major League Soccer betting guide has something for everyone.
- Best MLS Betting Sites
- MLS Odds, Predictions, and Picks
- Major League Soccer Betting Markets
- Preparing for MLS Betting in Preseason
- Tips for Betting on the MLS Regular Season
- MLS Cup Playoffs Betting Strategy
- Explaining the Major League Soccer Format
- Using Stats and Trends to Bet on MLS
- MLS Betting FAQ
Best MLS Betting Sites
|Rank||VA Betting Site||Exclusive Bonus||Products||Get Started|
||280% Up To $14,000||
||Visit Site||Las Atlantis|
||250% Up To $5,000||
||Visit Site||Wild Casino|
||125% Up To $2,500||
||50% Up To $1,000||
||50% Up To $250||
If you are unsure about where to bet on MLS soccer, there really is only one place to start. You should bet online with the top MLS betting sites.
In this day and age, there are hundreds of online sportsbooks and sports gambling apps that allow us to wager real money on US soccer. But when it comes to parting ways with your cash, it pays to use only the very best online betting sites for Major League Soccer.
Above all else, the top-rated MLS gambling sites we recommend are among the most secure and safest options on the market. Not only that, but they also offer plenty of other advantages like the ones below.
Advantages of the Top MLS Betting Sites
- Competitive MLS Betting Odds – The top soccer gambling sites offer some of the best odds and MLS betting lines on the market. That’s crucial when it comes to getting value for your real money bets.
- MLS Bonuses and Promotions – You can start your US soccer betting journey with juicy bonuses. These bonuses can be used to gamble on soccer for real cash and you can keep earning via the other promotions offered by our top-rated MLS betting sites.
- Flexible MLS Betting Limits – Both recreational players and high-rollers can place MLS bets that fit their bankroll.
- Excellent MLS Betting Apps – All of the best MLS sportsbooks online have a mobile version that works well on all popular devices.
- Fast Payments – Our favorite MLS gambling sites all proceed with every transaction as fast as possible.
Betting on Major League Soccer is always fun, but if you use the best MLS betting apps and gambling sites, your chances of beating the bookmakers and winning money are only going to increase.
On top of that, the overall online soccer betting experience will be more convenient thanks to the intuitive user interface at your disposal.
MLS Odds, Predictions, and Picks
Right, it’s time to get you set up for betting on MLS in 2021.
The 2021 Major League Soccer campaign kicks off on Saturday, April 3, with the MLS Cup final scheduled to conclude the season on Saturday, December 11.
For the first time in the league’s history, there are 27 teams competing this year. Expansion club Austin FC takes the total number of Western Conference teams to 13, while the Eastern Conference contains 14 sides.
Having beaten the Seattle Sounders 3-0 in last year’s showpiece event, Columbus Crew is the defending MLS Cup champion in 2021.
Let’s take a look at more details about the league that could help you time your MLS betting preparations.
2021 MLS Season Key Dates
Before placing your 2021 MLS bets, you must familiarize yourself with the schedule. The table below covers all the key dates for the 2021 Major League Soccer campaign.
|2021 MLS SEASON – IMPORTANT DATES|
|Regular Season||April 3 – November 7|
|Playoffs Commence||November 19|
|MLS Cup Final||December 11|
As you can see, the regular season spans eight months, running between April and November. That opens the door to plenty of games and MLS betting opportunities.
There is then a short lay-off before the 2021 MLS Cup playoffs commence, with the final set to take place on Saturday, December 11.
Pre-Season Odds for the 2021 MLS Cup
Of course, making your MLS Cup predictions before the season has actually started is always a tricky task. But if you place your US soccer bets early, the cash rewards can be hugely profitable.
Here are the bookmakers’ opening odds for the 2021 MLS Cup.
As shown, the MLS odds gap between the 2021 frontrunners and outsiders is vast. FC Dallas and New York City head into the year as the bookies’ pre-season joint-favorites, while Houston Dynamo and Real Salt Lake find themselves at the opposite end of the spectrum.
Let’s take a closer look at the betting favorites to win the league in 2021, according to the latest MSL soccer betting lines.
- FC Dallas (+750)
- The Texans secured two straight first-place finishes in the Western Conference in 2015 and 2016 but have only ever made it to one MLS Cup final once – losing to the Rapids back in 2010.
- But following a promising 2020 campaign, the best MLS betting sites are expecting FC Dallas to mount a serious challenge for the top prize this year.
- New York City (+750)
- After winning the Supporters’ Shield in 2019, New York City ended up fifth in the Eastern Conference last season. Still, the foundations have been laid for the team to bounce back in 2021.
- If you’re planning to bet on Major League Soccer this year, backing the Boys in Blue to go all the way could prove to be a good decision.
- Columbus Crew (+800)
- Naturally, the reigning champions find themselves high up on the 2021 MLS Cup betting odds list. It goes without saying that the Crew will be confident of defending their crown this year.
- Columbus’ roster has been made even stronger by the arrival of Major League Soccer legends Bradley Wright-Phillips and Kevin Molino, who joined the club during the offseason.
- Portland Timbers (+800)
- The Timbers won the MLS is Back Tournament last year, beating Orlando City in the final. Portland then went on to finish third in the West, although the team suffered a first-round playoff exit soon after.
- However, when it comes to making your MLS betting predictions for 2021, you’d be foolish to leave the Timbers out of the equation.
- Seattle Sounders (+850)
- Since entering the league back in 2009, the Sounders haven’t finished lower than fourth in the Western Conference in any of the past 12 seasons.
- Having picked up one Supporters’ Shield (2014) and two MLS Cup (2016, 2019) in that time, it is hardly surprising that Seattle is among the betting favorites for the 2021 MLS Cup.
- Toronto FC (+850)
- TFC heads into the 2021 season under new management after Chris Armas replaced Greg Vanney as the club’s head coach at the end of the previous campaign.
- Toronto won both the Supporters’ Shield and MLS Cup in 2017 and has only finished outside the top four in the Eastern Conference on one occasion in the last five years.
MLS Betting Picks for 2021
To aid you with your MLS betting in 2021, we will provide previews for every single Major League Soccer match throughout the campaign.
From the very first clash to the MLS Cup final, you will be able to find free predictions over in our MLS betting picks section. So, whether you frequently wager on Major League Soccer or you’re looking for some MLS betting advice, make sure you check out our MLS picks throughout the duration of the season.
More 2021 MLS Betting Content
The other section of our site that can be extremely helpful for MLS betting with real money is our soccer blog. Our writers cover the league extensively, so here are some suggestions for posts that can help you prepare for the 2021 Major League Soccer campaign.
- Ranking MLS Western Conference Teams– Take a look at our rankings of all teams in the MLS Western Conference.
- Rankings MLS Eastern Conference Teams – And here’s our evaluation of every MLS franchise in the East.
- Favorites and Sleepers for MVP Award – If you want to bet on the MLS MVP award, this blog can give you more information about the likely winners and the top sleepers.
- Assessing the Canadian MLS Teams Ahead of the 2021 Season – Check out our preview of all Canadian clubs in the MLS and their potential for the upcoming campaign.
Major League Soccer Betting Markets
One of the benefits of MLS growing in popularity is the number of markets offered by the best gambling apps and sports betting sites. You can enjoy all sorts of options which opens the door to many opportunities for people who know US soccer well.
Let’s go through the main types of MLS bets that are available in most online sportsbooks that cover the league.
MLS Futures and Outrights
If you are the kind of person who likes to look at the big picture and has enough patience, going for gambling on MLS futures and outrights is an excellent choice.
It allows you to bet real money on various long-term events. Here are the most popular among them and some info about each.
|Market||How it works?||Availability|
|MLS Cup Winner||You back a team to win the MLS Cup||Right after the season ends until the next one is finished|
|MLS Supporters Shield Winner||You back a team to finish first in the regular season||During the regular season|
|MLS Golden Boot Winner||You back a player to win score the most goals||From preseason until the end of the regular season|
|MLS Conference Winners||You back a team to win its conference||From preseason until the end of the regular season|
Some of the top Major League Soccer betting sites offer odds on other individual awards, like the Landon Donovan MVP prize and it works similarly to the MLS Golden Boot winner market.
If you want some basic advice on how to approach MLS futures and outrights, the following page should help
Markets for Individual MLS Games
We know that most of you will be targeting individual games and that’s only natural. There are hundreds of them in the regular season alone, so building a solid MLS betting strategy for them can be very profitable.
First thing’s first, though, so let’s take a look at the main markets that are available for pretty much every Major League Soccer clash, both in the regular season and in the playoffs.
- Simply pick one of the teams to win and go for it. Alternatively, you can also place your bet on the draw.
- If you prefer to pick a more balanced option that features only two outcomes and gives an advantage to the underdog, check the MLS spread lines. This market starts with a handicap in favor of the weaker team and you basically bet on whether the favorite can cover it or not.
- Total Goals
- As the name suggests, you can place a wager on the number of goals scored in every MLS match. There are other goal-based markets available and you can learn more about them by clicking here.
The MLS soccer markets and lines above can be found everywhere, but some betting apps and sports gambling websites go the extra mile by featuring specials and props. They include betting on the first goalscorer, on the number of corners, backing a player to get booked, and more.
It’s hard to find value in them often enough to win money regularly, so we recommend you to mostly stick to the traditional MLS bets. Still, checking the specials in case something good pops up is always a good idea.
You should also figure out if you want to bet mostly on singles or go for MLS parlays. There’s merit in both and our guide to soccer multiples can help you understand more about the second option.
MLS Live Betting Options
The last main type of MLS betting includes live wagers. Simply put, you can bet while the games are running and many people love that because it’s a unique way to add fun to every clash.
The top-rated US soccer sportsbooks online cover all matches from both the regular season and the MLS Playoffs. All of the traditional pre-match markets like moneylines, spreads, and total goals are supported, but there are some unique options too.
- Next Team to Score
- If you feel like one of the teams is knocking at the door, you can back it to score the next goal.
- Goal in the Next 10 Minutes
- You can place a wager on the teams to score in the next ten minutes.
- Player Specials
- Another interesting MLS live betting alternative is to go for a player to score a goal or get booked next. The odds are usually high, but it’s a volatile market, so don’t bet too much money on that.
There are other options available, but we feel obliged to warn you that in-play MLS betting can be tricky. It requires knowledge of the league and the ability to stay calm, so don’t rush into it early on.
Fortunately, we have some betting tips that can help you later on. Before we get there, let’s see what you need to do from a gambling perspective before the season starts.
Preparing for MLS Betting in Preseason
Before the start of each season, there are steps that you can take to significantly enhance your chances of nailing your MLS predictions and picks for the forthcoming campaign.
Make sure to use that time to get familiar with each team and its goals. The following MLS gambling tips can help you achieve that.
Study the Previous Season
This may seem like an obvious thing to do, but studying the previous campaign will always give you a head start when it comes to betting on the next season.
Instead of waiting for the season to develop before figuring out trends, why not take a look back at how the previous campaign panned out and gain an early advantage over the bookmakers?
It could be as simple as looking at which team won the Supporters’ Shield and the MLS Cup, or which sides failed to qualify for the playoffs. But you could benefit from more in-depth research that explores stats like the following.
- Goals Scored and Goals Conceded
- Clean Sheets
- Home and Way Record
- Points per Game
- Top Scorers
They should give you an objective starting point about the team’s strength for the upcoming season. The numbers are not everything, though, especially when it comes to gambling on the MLS with real cash.
Try to figure out the direction of each team. Some might’ve ended the previous campaign with a group that’s ready to win now and keep winning, while others might be relying on youngsters that are ready to challenge the rest of the league.
Either way, your MLS betting strategy would benefit from a long and careful look at the previous season.
Assess the SuperDraft and Other Offseason Moves
Certain players and coaches have a huge impact on the way a side operates, and without those individuals, the team just wouldn’t be the same. That’s why you should always keep on top of the offseason transfers.
If a player has just scored 20 goals for a team in a season but signs for a different club during the offseason, chances are that side isn’t going to be as prolific as it was.
Similarly, if a long-standing head coach leaves a club after enjoying a sustained period of success, the team is likely to find it difficult to adapt to a completely fresh approach in the following campaign.
The MLS SuperDraft is also an important date on the Major League Soccer calendar. Here’s what happened in the last five seasons.
|RECENT FIRST OVERALL MLS SUPERDRAFT PICKS|
|Year||Player||Selected By||Signed From|
|2021||Daniel Pereira||Austin FC||Virginia Tech|
|2020||Robbie Robinson||Inter Miami||Clemson|
|2019||Frankie Amaya||FC Cincinnati||UCLA|
|2018||Joao Moutinho||Los Angeles FC||Akron|
|2017||Abu Danladi||Minnesota United||UCLA|
It is unlikely that a rookie will have a major impact in their debut season, but it is worth keeping an eye out for any young stars that could give their team an edge.
Even one piece could make the difference when the team lacks a player with a certain skillset.
Keep an Eye Out for Notable Injuries
Checking the injury news can also set you up nicely for betting on MLS.
For example, Atlanta United was the league’s highest-scoring side in 2018, netting 70 goals in 34 regular-season games (2.06 goals per game). Josef Martinez scored 31 of those goals, contributing 44% of his team’s overall total.
In 2020, Martinez picked up an injury in the very first match of the season and subsequently missed the entire campaign. As a result, Atlanta only averaged one goal per game that year.
It’s not uncommon for teams to be dependent on superstars to that extend, so make sure to follow their condition closely. It’s not only about injuries, on certain occasions, they might be getting past their prime because of their age or other factors.
You should be aware if that’s the case and use it to your advantage when you bet on the MLS.
Tips for Betting on the MLS Regular Season
Betting on the Major League Soccer regular season could be extremely profitable, considering the number of games at your disposal. That’s why we have a special set of MLS betting tips that can help you make the best of them.
Before we get there, here are the main pros and cons of this type of Major League Soccer gambling.
- Hundreds of games available
- Plenty of MLS betting markets
- A lot of stats to work with
- The top MLS betting sites rarely make mistakes
- Serious fluctuation in teams’ form
If you think you prefer this option, here’s how to prepare.
Look for Streaks
Our MLS soccer betting experts have noticed that many US teams tend to be very streaky. They hot in certain parts of the season and they suddenly go cold shortly after. While that’s normal for most soccer leagues, it can be drastic here. Let’s take a look at several examples from the 2020 season.
- Columbus Crew
- The team earned 29 points over the first 13 games of the regular season which equals 2.23 points per game. In the last ten matches of the campaign, Columbus won 11 points or 1.1 points per game.
- Minnesota United FC
- The franchise won three matches at the start of the 2020 Major League Soccer season and then went on a five-game streak without a victory.
- New York City FC
- After losing 4 of its first 5 encounters in the league, New York City won 11 of the next 18.
- Sporting Kansas City
- The start of the season saw Sporting Kansas City win 15 out of 18 possible points from the opening six rounds. The team collected 5 of the next possible 21.
There are more similar examples that show huge swings in the performance of certain teams. If you observe them carefully and manage to catch the moments of transitions, you can make a lot of money betting on US soccer.
Watch as Many Games as You Can
Nowadays, a lot of bettors do their research by simply watching highlights. But if you are serious about wagering on Major League Soccer, it pays to actually watch live matches.
Not only will this give you a better understanding of how teams operate, but it will also enable you to familiarize yourself with specific players, which could in turn give you an edge when it comes to betting on MLS.
For instance, if a team wins 1-0, a short highlight reel is only likely to show you the goal. But it may not show you a defender who led his side to a clean sheet or a certain player coming close to scoring on a couple of occasions.
Goalscoring markets can present extremely lucrative MLS betting opportunities, so if you’re confident that a specific player is on the verge of a goalscoring streak, backing them to hit the target in a future game could see you land a tasty profit.
Ultimately, the more Major League Soccer game you watch, the more likely you will be to win your soccer bets.
See How Teams Travel
MLS clubs always play each team in their own conference both home and away during the regular season. However, they also have to play a certain number of games against teams from the opposing conference.
Naturally, some sides will find life on the road easier than others.
If a Western Conference team loses its first couple of games against Eastern Conference clubs, that would point towards some away-day issues. So, betting on that side to lose its next cross-conference matchup wouldn’t be a bad idea, right?
This concept is unique to Major League Soccer, meaning you can pick up trends that you wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else in the world.
MLS Cup Playoffs Betting Strategy
Betting on the MLS Cup playoffs is quite different from the regular season for obvious reasons. Only the best teams are left standing and there’s no room for error.
Here are the major ups and downs of gambling on the Major League Soccer postseason.
- More predictable because all teams are pushing as hard as possible
- More people are betting and that could skew the odds in a good direction
- Fewer games
- More distracting hype in the media
The following MLS gambling advice can you make the best of the changes in the circumstances.
Use the Regular Season to Your Advantage
Once the regular season is finished, every qualified team enters the playoffs with a clean slate. But that doesn’t mean to say that you can’t refer back to the regular season when making your MLS Cup playoff predictions.
In fact, looking back at the recent head-to-head records between teams is only going to increase your betting prospects.
If a team has already recorded a couple of positive results against their playoff opponent during the regular season, the likelihood of that side beating the same team again is obviously going to be pretty high.
The MLS Cup playoffs have gained a reputation for dishing up shock results over the years. But if you study the regular season trends, you can make the postseason a little more predictable – and that is certainly a good thing when it comes to betting on the MLS playoffs.
Think about it like this – the regular season is literally a ready-made form guide for the playoffs, especially if you add the momentum from the last 10-15 games.
Pay Attention to Past Playoff Records
Certain clubs have thrived in the playoffs over the years, while other teams have often crumbled during the postseason. Before you bet on the MLS Cup playoffs, it is worth learning about each side’s postseason record.
Below is a list containing the clubs with the best winning percentages in the history of the playoffs.
- Atlanta United: 9 games, 6 wins (66%)
- CF Montreal: 9 games, 6 wins (66%)
- Toronto FC: 19 games, 10 wins (63%)
On the flip side, here are the teams with the poorest playoff records.
- Vancouver Whitecaps: 7 games, 1 win (14%)
- Philadelphia Union: 6 games, 1 win (17%)
- New York City: 8 games, 2 wins (25%)
It’s clear that some sides take it up a notch in the MLS Playoffs and have a winning pedigree. Others seem to fall down a cliff when it comes to the postseason and that’s something to consider when you’re betting on US soccer.
Explaining the Major League Soccer Format
If you want to know how to bet on the MLS for real money and win, you should learn how the season works.
In this section, you will find information on the format of the MLS season and an explanation of each stage, so you have a better chance with your wagers.
The MLS Regular Season
The regular season sees all the Major League Soccer teams start the campaign in two separate divisions – the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference – based on geographical location.
Each team plays 34 games during the regular season – 17 at home and 17 away. Clubs face each team in their own conference twice, as well as playing ten matches against sides from the opposing conference.
The top seven sides from each conference qualify for the postseason, while the Supporters’ Shield is awarded to the team with the highest overall points tally at the end of the regular season.
The table below shows the breakdown of the MLS conferences.
|MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER CONFERENCES|
|Eastern Conference||Western Conference|
|Atlanta United||Austin FC|
|Chicago Fire||Colorado Rapids|
|FC Cincinnati||FC Dallas|
|Columbus Crew||Houston Dynamo|
|DC United||LA Galaxy|
|Inter Miami||Los Angeles FC|
|CF Montreal||Minnesota United|
|Nashville SC||Portland Timbers|
|New England Revolution||Real Salt Lake|
|New York City||Seattle Sounders|
|New York Red Bulls||San Jose Earthquakes|
|Orlando City||Sporting Kansas City|
|Philadelphia Union||Vancouver Whitecaps|
When it comes to gambling on Major League Soccer, the set conferences can help us to make our predictions. With the same teams playing against each other year after year, looking back at head-to-head records and past trends can help you win money.
So, how do the playoffs work?
The MLS Cup Playoffs
As mentioned before, the top seven teams from each conference qualify for the MLS Cup playoffs – the annual post-season elimination tournament.
The Eastern and Western Conference winners are automatically given a first-round bye, meaning they advance straight to the conference semi-finals, while the other six teams from each conference battle it out in single-match knockouts.
The higher a team finishes in the conference standings, the easier their first-round playoff tie will be. The following list details how the playoff ties are decided.
- Second seed vs. Seventh seed
- Third seed vs. Sixth seed
- Fourth seed vs. Fifth seed
After the first round, the conference semi-finals decide which two sides from each division qualify for the conference finals. Following that, the triumphant team from each break then faces off in the MLS Cup final.
The team with the best regular-season record gets the home-field advantage in the final.
Using Stats and Trends to Bet on MLS
We thought about including this one on our list of MLS soccer betting tips, but we believe that the raw numbers deserve special attention.
They are a must when it comes to your preparations and can be applied to almost all markets out there. This section explores how using trends and statistics can help you to win money when betting on Major League Soccer.
Stats for Betting on the MLS Cup Winner
Unlike many soccer leagues around the world, MLS hasn’t been dominated by one team over the years. In fact, 13 different clubs have won the past 25 MLS Cups, with six sides winning the main prize on just one occasion.
|OVERALL MLS CUP WINNERS|
|Team||MLS Cup Final Appearances||MLS Cup Wins||Most Recent Win|
|Sporting Kansas City||3||2||2013|
|San Jose Earthquakes||2||2||2003|
|Real Salt Lake||2||1||2009|
As you can see, LA Galaxy holds the record for most MLS Cup wins, although each of their five triumphs came between 2002 and 2014.
DC United – the second-most successful club in the league’s history – also enjoyed their glory days across a relatively short period of time, with their four MLS Cup wins coming between 1996 and 2004.
Meanwhile, Houston Dynamo, Seattle Sounders, Columbus Crew, Sporting Kansas City, and San Jose Earthquakes have all claimed two triumphs.
That’s why you should always be careful if your MLS soccer betting is focused on the futures markets. It is important to remember that a notably large number of teams have triumphed over the years, meaning you can’t rely solely on what has happened in the past.
Consider Home-Field Advantage Statistics
There is no denying that some teams benefit from playing on home soil more than others. For various reasons, certain franchises invariably pick up more points from home games than away matches.
We can use the 2020 MLS season as a good case in point.
|BEST HOME ADVANTAGE % – 2020 MLS SEASON|
|Team||Average Points Per Home Game||Average Points Per Away Game||Home Advantage %|
|Los Angeles FC||2.00||0.73||+26%|
FC Dallas averaged 2.08 points per home game during the 2020 MLS season, yet the team clearly struggled away from Toyota Stadium. Ultimately, this saw the Toros pick up the majority of their points on home soil.
Teams like Columbus and LAFC also averaged over 2.00 points per game throughout the 2020 campaign, underlining their strength on home soil.
Conversely, some teams benefit from playing away from home. This could be down to a number of factors, including less pressure from supporters and less expectation to win.
|WORST HOME ADVANTAGE % – 2020 MLS SEASON|
|Team||Average Points Per Home Game||Average Points Per Away Game||Home Advantage %|
|New England Revolution||1.27||1.59||-7%|
|Sporting Kansas City||1.50||1.82||-4%|
In total, five teams averaged more points on the road than at home in 2020. This could be viewed as a coincidence, but it is definitely worth noting.
Of course, these stats are always changing. Before you make your MLS predictions and place your wagers, make sure you are up to speed with the latest home-field advantage trends.
Study Goals Per Game Trends
Major League Soccer has gained a reputation for being a relatively high-scoring division in recent times. Some teams are involved in more high-scoring games than others, but on the whole, MLS is renowned for producing goals.
Again, let’s use the 2020 season as an example.
- Games played: 292
- Goals scored: 835
- Average goals per game: 2.86
- Games with over 1.5 goals: 76%
- Games with over 2.5 goals: 58%
- Games with over 3.5 goals: 31%
There were 835 goals scored across 292 games during the 2020 MLS campaign, equating to 2.86 goals per game. That means that even if you didn’t know anything about MLS betting, you could back any given game to produce over 2.5 goals and be pretty confident of earning some cash.
Now, this strategy won’t always work, of course. While there are plenty of high-scoring teams in the league, there are also sides with tough defensive records.
Still, looking at the goals per game averages from previous seasons will only enhance your chances of winning your MLS bets.
MLS Betting FAQ
- Where Can I Bet on the MLS for Real Money?
AThere are plenty of online betting websites and US soccer gambling apps that offer MLS odds, so we recommend that you use one or more of them. Our top-rated MLS betting sites on this page are the best choices.
- When Can I Bet on the Next MLS season?
AThe best MLS betting sites generally roll out their odds for the next MLS Cup winner within a few weeks of the previous campaign ending. However, the odds for the first round of games won’t be published until shortly before the season gets underway.
- What Are the Most Popular MLS Betting Markets?
AThe most popular Major League Soccer betting markets include win/lose/draw, over/under goals, correct score, first/anytime goalscorer, and both teams to score.
- Is There Mobile Betting on the MLS?
AThe leading MLS gambling sites allow you to wager on Major League Soccer via your smartphone or tablet, using a sports betting app or the mobile version of the online sportsbook.
- Should I Use Multiple Sites to Bet on MLS Online?
AAbsolutely. While you may already have your favorite betting site for gambling on Major League Soccer, there is no harm in shopping around at the best MLS betting sites and comparing odds. After all, prices may vary from site to site.
- Which Major League Soccer Teams Have Won the Most Games?
- LA Galaxy: 344 wins (764 games)
- FC Dallas: 318 wins (764 games)
- New York Red Bulls: 316 wins (764 games)
- DC United: 311 wins (764 games)
- Columbus Crew: 310 wins (764 games)
Bet on the MLS and Win Money
As you can see, there’s a lot you can do to improve your chances to win by betting on the MLS for real money. Make sure you implement the advice in our US soccer gambling guide carefully and don’t hesitate to come back here to refresh your knowledge.
Our writers are constantly adding more Major League Soccer betting picks and predictions based on the latest MLS odds available.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and try different things as well. Explore the different MLS markets to find the strategy that suits you the most. Betting on soccer is not an exact science and there’s no clear path to success, so going the extra mile and finding your own formula is crucial.
Don’t forget that using the best MLS betting sites is a must under all circumstances. They offer the best value for your US soccer wagers, so let us give us a final reminder of our recommended MLS gambling apps and online sportsbooks.