Mazooma Slot Machines
Mazooma slot machines have been available for a couple of decades, and during that time they’ve positioned themselves as one of the most respected names in virtual gaming design. They haven’treleased the same volume of titles as some of their competitors, preferring instead to keep their numbers low and focus on quality.
Attention to detail has long been a hallmark of the company, whether they’re developing a straightforward slot or one with lots of bells and whistles. This article is intended to provide anoverview of their services, especially for anyone who might be looking for some new gaming options.
A Brief History of Mazooma
Mazooma Interactive Games made its debut in 1997, and they initially focused on developing land-based slot machines. However, as the Internet appeared and became more popular, they shifted theirfocus to provide customers with both mobile and online gaming options. While originally focusing on their home nation of the United Kingdom, they have since expanded to provide both internationaland sector-specific products.
In recent years, Mazooma became part of the international gaming giant known as Novomatic. Part of the Astra Group UK arm of the organization, their primary role is to help land-based games makethe transition to the online market. In doing so, they’ve joined other Novomatic acquisitions such as Extreme Live Gaming, Betware, iGaming2Go, and Greentube.
Mazooma Slot Machines
There are currently over 30 Mazooma slot machines on the market, and these are available for land-based, online, and mobile players. Common features includes sharp graphics, numerous paylines,and a wide range of betting options. The latter is especially important to serious players, as those on a budget don’t want to be stuck on a machine intended for high rollers.
One example of innovation on the part of Mazooma comes in the form of the Community Concept. This feature is included in a number of their slots, and it allows as many as 40 players to compete inbonus rounds for prizes as high as 250,000 pounds sterling.
While the following isn’t a complete list of the slot created by the company, it does include a healthy mix of old favorites and new releases. The next time you’re at a casino, check to see ifany of these are available.
- King of the Pride – The plains of Africa are the setting for this 50-payline slot, and the game symbols include lions, giraffes, elephants, and other examples of wild beasts.Wagers range from 0.50 to 50.00, so this game is ideal for low to mid-range players. A free spin bonus round is available, and all winnings are tripled during this phase.
- Jewels of the Sea – This slot was released in 2016, and it features underwater residents such as dolphins and mermaids. The return to player is listed as 95.6%, which makes itslightly higher than the average machine in Las Vegas. The top prize is worth 50,000 credits, and the bonus feature awards up to 192 free spins.
- Wild West Hi Roller – You’re the new sheriff in town, and it’s your job to restore law and order. The setup to this slot is unusual, as it features four reels, each with fivereels and three symbols. Power Spins allow the player to gamble in order to achieve higher future payouts, while the Gunshot Bonus triggers randomly after a win and awards a multiplier from x2to x10.
- Jackpot Diamonds – Precious stones abound in this 5-reel, 9-payline slot, and there are two progressive jackpots to play for. The Lock and Spin feature is the game’s mostnotable innovation, which allows winning combos to be locked in place and an additional spin to be made. Subsequent wins are also locked, so you can rack up a large payout in short order.
- Monkey’s Millions – I’ve always been a fan of monkeys, so this 20-payline slot was just what I’ve been looking for. The biggest traditional jackpot pays 20,000x the player’swager, but there’s also an available progressive. The latter is obtained during the Jungle Spins bonus, and even those who miss out on the progressive can enjoy free spins and a multiplierworth 500x their wager.
- Haul of Hades – Journey into the Greek underworld in this 40-payline game based on ancient myths and legends. There’s a free spins bonus round, but anyone looking for aprogressive is likely to come away disappointed. Wagers range from 40 to 8,000 coins per spin, and the top prize pays 200,000 coins.
- Frog’s Fairy Tale – This game was made for high rollers, as it features a top wager of 10,000 coins and a progressive jackpot payout. Even the standard jackpot is impressive,with the player’s line bet multiplied by 20,000. A total of seven bonus games are also available, with my favorite being the Colossal Spin Bonus (which converts all the icons on the first threereels into one massive symbol).
- Shooting Stars – If you like outer space and winning cash, then this slot combines your two favorite things. While it only has 10 paylines, this slot offers a number ofinteresting features. For example, winning symbols pay right to left (in addition to the usual left to right). Up to 10,000 credits can be wagered on a single spin, and wins can be boosted bytaking advantage of the Gamble feature and predicting the color or suit of a face-down playing card.
- Dragon’s Wild Fire – Since Mazooma has branched out into the global market, it makes sense that some of their titles would be designed to appeal to Asian customers. This20-payline slot has a dragon theme, and numerous symbols from Chinese culture are included on the reels. The game is suitable for both mid-range players and high rollers, as bets range from 40to 10,000 credits per spin. The top payout pays 500x the initial wager, so betting the maximum amount would result in a massive jackpot worth 5,000,000.
- Cops ‘N Robbers: Millionaire’s Row – This 5-reel, 20-payline slot features a “criminals vs lawmen” theme, although it’s presented in a humorous fashion. Anywhere from two to500 credits can be wagered per payline, which makes it an excellent choice for high rollers. If you can unlock the Street Bonus and avoid being thrown in jail, then you’ll have a chance to winthe game’s progressive jackpot.
Software from Mazooma
When it comes to getting their games in the hands of players, the company uses a number of platforms to accomplish this goal. GTS and Open Bet are among the most common, although you’re alsolikely to find games available through Dragonfish and GGP.
Licensed in Alderney
The island of Alderney is less than 10 miles from the French mainland, and it has a population of just under 2,000. Despite its small size, it has become a major player in the online gamingindustry by serving as a licensing jurisdiction for gambling operators.
Some jurisdictions are happy to accept money from their clients, issue a license, and then turn a blind eye towards any sort of unethical behavior. That’s not the case with Alderney, however, asthey’ve implemented a rigid policy to ensure that license holders are behaving in an honest and ethical fashion.
If a player believes they’ve been wronged by a casino, they have the option of initiating a complaint process with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Such procedures are handled in adeliberate and serious manner that can include mediation, investigation, and even a possible hearing in front of the members of the Commission.
This strict policy is meant to keep out the riff-raff of the gambling world, and it’s been largely successful. Alderney has fewer license holders than other jurisdictions, but their members alsoinclude industry titans such as Sky Vegas, Paddy Power Casino, and Grosvenor Casino. Mazooma is also on this list, which means their games and business practices are constantly monitored toensure the highest level of service.
While you might not have heard of Mazooma, their list of partners comprises some of the most impressive names in the world of gambling. In order to demonstrate the company’s ascending status,here’s a brief look at their current business relations.
- OpenBet – A London-based gaming software company and sportsbook that’s been around since 1996.
- William Hill – Bookmaker and online casino operator that’s listed on the London Stock Exchange. In business since 1934.
- 888 Games – Founded in 1997 and listed on the London Stock Exchange, this gambling company pulls down an annual income of $454.7 million.
- Paddy Power – An Irish bookmaker since 1988, it’s also involved in online gaming and sports betting.
- Betfair – The largest Internet betting exchange on the planet. Merged with Paddy Power in 2016.
- Scientific Games – Founded in 1973, this company provides terminals, gaming control systems, and lottery games to a wide range of clients.
- Unibet – Based in Malta, this online gaming company has been operating a variety of gambling sites since being founded in 1997.
- com – An online gambling service that owns the following brands: Enracha, Mecca, and Grovenor Casinos.
- Sky Vegas – One of the five core brands of British-based Sky Betting & Gambling. The company’s primary online gaming division.
- Gala Coral Group – This British organization owns betting shops, bingo clubs, and both land-based and virtual casinos.
- Ladbrokes – Founded in 1886, this British company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and operates everything from online gambling to land-based sports betting.
- Sportingbet – Owned by GVC Holdings, this London-based operation is involved in sports betting, financial betting, and online casinos
- CasinoEuro – An online gambling brand owned by Betsson.
- Betsson – A publicly-traded Swedish company that owns numerous online gambling sites. Founded in 1963 as a land-based slots provider.
- Expekt – Founded in Sweden in 1999, this company offers a variety of online game to more than 1.8 million registered players.
- GTS – Also known as Gaming Technology Solutions, they supply gaming solutions to a global client base.
- BetVICTOR – Founded in 1946, this international bookmaker is involved in sports betting, as well as online casinos and poker.
Mazooma slot machines may not be as famous as some leading brands, but they’re every bit as capable of providing you with an entertaining (and potentially profitable) evening. Their games arecolorful and diverse, and the fact that they hold a license in Alderney assures players of a fair gaming experience every time.
If you’re looking for licensed slots based on movies and television shows, however, Mazooma may not be the brand for you. They focus on original properties instead of pre-existing ones, althoughthis dedication to originality may serve as a selling point for some potential customers.