You shouldn’t have problems if you stick to safe BTC betting sites such as our recommended online sportsbooks.
Online Sports Betting With Bitcoin
Bitcoin has slowly earned a place in the mainstream. Many industries have adopted the cryptocurrency, including online gambling. Several sportsbooks offer online betting with Bitcoin nowadays, and it’s actually one of the most convenient banking methods for multiple reasons.
We explain all about betting sports online with Bitcoin in this guide, starting with a look at the best Bitcoin betting sites.
|Rank||VA Betting Site||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|50% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
The top-rated BTC online betting sites offer fast transactions, crypto bonuses and promotions, high odds, and many other perks that help them beat the competition. Using their services gives you the best chances to win money.
We share details of all their features on this page, as well as instructions on how to bet using Bitcoin, an overview of the different options at your disposal, and more.
Our Guide to Sports Betting with Bitcoin Online
Comparing the Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
Many sites offer betting online with crypto nowadays, but that is not enough for us to recommend them.
One of the common factors among the top online sportsbooks that accept Bitcoin is that they have truly embraced cryptocurrency technology and encourage their customers to use it.
Let’s explore the main crypto-related facts and other important features of the legit BTC sports betting sites we recommend, so you know what to expect from each one.
Many US online betting sites accepting bitcoin are among the best and that’s hardly a coincidence. The currency is arguably the fastest and most convenient way to move your cash for internet gambling purposes in the United States.
All of our recommended options also have sports betting apps that accept Bitcoin and they work on the likes of iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, iPads, and other popular devices. Let’s learn more about them.
Top Bitcoin Betting Apps
The best online betting sites that accept Bitcoin deposits all have a mobile version that is compatible with mainstream smartphones and tablets.
They each have a responsive website that can adjust to your device. Some also have native BTC sports betting apps for the most popular devices.
Here’s what our top three mobile betting apps with Bitcoin offer to their customers.
BetUS – Top-Notch BTC Betting App with Fast Payments
- BTC Welcome Bonus: 100% up to $5,000
- BTC Payout Time: 12-48 Hours
- Min BTC Deposit: $10
- Max BTC Deposit: $50,000
- Other Crypto: Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum
We have many reasons to pick BetUS as one of the best betting apps that accept BTC and crypto as a whole. The large exclusive bonus and the reload options later on make coins the best payment method supported by the sportsbook.
You can add to that the flexible limits, the lack of fees, and the lighting-fast Bitcoin payouts. Most of the time, your money will reach you on the same day you request a payout.
BetUS also offers a wide variety of sports, excellent odds, and a customer support service that’s available 24/7. The bookmaker is among the best US mobile sportsbooks accepting Bitcoin and we highly recommend it.
MyBookie – Excellent Bitcoin App with Crypto Rewards
- BTC Welcome Bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- BTC Payout Time: 24-48 Hours
- Min BTC Deposit: $20
- Max BTC Deposit: Unlimited
- Other Crypto: Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple
MyBookie doesn’t have a special BTC bonus which is one of the few downsides, but the regular welcome offer is solid enough. There’s also a crypto rewards program that helps you earn more later on.
The sportsbook is not only among the best Bitcoin betting apps, but you can also use a bunch of other currencies including Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
Transactions are fast and every deposit opens the door to plenty of betting markets. MyBookie’s odds are higher than the industry average and the bookmaker has the reputation of one of the most creative ones out there.
It’s one of the few sports gambling apps with Bitcoin that have contests, and their props for big events like the Super Bowl are truly unique.
Bovada – One of the Best USA BTC Betting Apps
- BTC Welcome Bonus: 75% up to $7,50
- BTC Payout Time: 24-48 Hours
- Min BTC Deposit: $10
- Max BTC Deposit: $15,000
- Other Crypto: Bitcoin Cash
Bovada was one of the first trusted sites for Bitcoin sports betting in the USA. It’s hardly a surprise that the mobile version is also among the best you could find online.
There are no fees for crypto transactions and Bovada gives you a larger bonus if you want to bet using cryptocurrencies.
It’s also one of the safest Bitcoin sports betting apps on the market, thanks to its strong reputation and modern security measures.
The high odds for all sorts of events and the fast payouts are among Bovada’s other advantages. It’s a well-rounded app that offers all sorts of opportunities for mobile betting with Bitcoin.
How to Bet on Sports Online With Bitcoin
If you are new to betting on sports with BTC, you may not know what to do. There’s nothing especially complicated in the process, but we have prepared a step-by-step guide to help you.
Here’s how to get started with Bitcoin betting online.
- Step 1 – Buy Bitcoin
- Step 2 – Pick a Sportsbook Accepting Bitcoin
- Step 3 – Make a BTC Deposit
- Step 4 – Withdraw Your Profits
Here are more details about each step of the process.
You must start by creating a wallet and buying Bitcoin. If you have already done this, you can skip this step and go to the next one.
If you don’t, let’s talk about Bitcoin wallets. There are many of them available and most of them are easy to use. There are web wallets, mobile wallets, hardware wallets, paper wallets. The overall variety is great, and helps with finding one that’s right for you.
We recommend going for a web wallet if you’re new because they are the easiest to use. American players can even use PayPal to get Bitcoin.
If you want more information on how to pick a Bitcoin wallet for sports betting, check out the following page.
Pick a Sportsbook Accepting Bitcoin
The number of sports betting sites accepting Bitcoin deposits is huge. We obviously recommend using one of our top-rated options.
If you want to join one, you can open an account in a few minutes. You just need provide in some basic information like your name, email, and country of residence.
The process is similar if you decide to find sports betting sites with BTC on your own, so you should be ready to move on to the next stage real quick.
Make a BTC Deposit
At this point, you need to add funds to your account. Simply open the cashier section and send the money to the Bitcoin invoice address shown there.
Don’t forget that the best sportsbooks have lucrative Bitcoin betting bonuses that can boost your bankroll. Make sure you take full advantage of such offers to maximize your returns. Just be sure to check the terms and conditions, as even the best sports betting sites that accept Bitcoin impose requirements on their bonuses.
We have more information on the bonuses at legit Bitcoin sports betting sites later on this page.
Place Your Wagers
At this point, it’s time to bet using BTC. Simply find a good wager and go for it. The leading crypto betting apps and sites with real money sports gambling offer various leagues and markets.
You can engage in popular options like football betting with Bitcoin, for example, or even pick some obscure sports. That part is up to you. If you don’t know much about online betting in general, the following page can help.
Withdrawing Your Profits
If you win cash and would like to request a payout, simply fill in the address of your wallet in the cashier section and pick the amount you want to withdraw.
The top sports gambling sites with Bitcoin will send the money in a day or so.
That’s pretty much everything you need to enjoy online betting with cryptocurrency. The same steps apply not only to BTC, but also to Ethereum, BTC Cash, and other coins.
Bitcoin Bonuses and Promotions at Online Betting Sites
The top online betting sites accepting BTC want their customers to use the cryptocurrency because it is much better for both them and you. The transactions are fast and cheap, and there are no third parties involved in the process.
That’s why you get exclusive BTC betting bonuses that are bigger and better than the standard welcome offers in most places.
Here’s what the best online betting sites with Bitcoin have to offer every new customer that picks crypto as a preferred option.
You can have a lot of fun starting your journey and the best sports betting sites with Bitcoin have even more promotions available later on.
Here are some examples of other ways to earn extra value when you bet using crypto.
- Reload Bonuses – Almost all the top betting sites that use Bitcoin will give you additional bonuses for every single deposit you make.
- Bitcoin Boosts – Some BTC betting sites will provide a boost on your deposits if you pick Bitcoin.
- Crypto Rewards – MyBookie has a crypto rewards program and other US Bitcoin betting sites also offer loyalty deals to their users.
We’ve only covered the most common promotions above. The top sites and online betting apps accepting Bitcoin are always trying to improve their service and deliver more incentives for their customers to use crypto.
That’s why you should be able to find many other special deals for BTC betting on sports with real cash.
Options for Betting Online With Bitcoin
Betting with Bitcoin online opens the door to plenty of different opportunities. All the top crypto betting sites cover a wide range of sports and leagues from all across the world.
They also offer other exciting gambling products that you can access with the same account, so you can have a lot of fun.
Here’s a full list of the options at your disposal across the best Bitcoin betting websites.
- Sports – You can place wagers on all traditional sports and even enjoy more modern options like UFC betting with BTC.
- Entertainment – The top cryptocurrency betting apps and sites cover major events like the Oscars, the Grammys, and plenty of TV shows.
- Esports – Crypto and esports are both on the rise, so we expect more and more events available for betting using Bitcoin.
- Politics – You can bet with crypto on major political events like the US Presidential Election.
- Casino – The best online gambling sites that accept Bitcoin have plenty of cool casino games you could try on top of sports betting.
Here is what else you need to know about all the products offered by the leading betting companies accepting Bitcoin.
You probably found this page looking for online bookmakers accepting Bitcoin, so it’s only natural to start with sports.
Every single gambling site that works with crypto offers the same options that are available for customers who use traditional banking methods. Here are some of the most popular examples.
- US Sports – You can easily find many opportunities to bet money on the likes of NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, and most major NCAA divisions with BTC.
- Soccer – Soccer betting with Bitcoin has never been easier and all mainstream competitions from all around the globe are available. There’s also live gambling on major events such as the UEFA tournaments and the top European leagues.
- Fighting Sports – You can use crypto for the likes of UFC, other MMA organizations, and boxing.
- Motorsports – The best betting sites accepting crypto deposits cover all major motorsports, including Formula 1 races, IndyCar, Nascar, MotoGP, and more.
- Other Sports – If you are looking for tennis, snooker, darts, volleyball, horse racing, golf, cricket, or baseball, you won’t be disappointed either.
The number of sports and competitions covered by the leading Bitcoin sportsbooks online is growing by the minute. Chances are, you will find the event you are looking for and then some more!
If you are a fan of TV shows, movies, music awards, or any major event in the world of show business, you will be glad to hear that you can target them online.
The best betting websites that accept Bitcoin have an entertainment section where you can find events such as the following.
- Academy Awards
- Grammy Awards
- Survivor Series
- American Idol
- The Voice
You can add to the list a bunch of other awards and shows, popular movies, books, celebrity betting, and all sorts of exciting opportunities. These sorts of markets are becoming increasingly popular at BTC betting websites.
The most popular esports are following the path of traditional sports. There are millions of fans worldwide, the biggest tournaments have millions on the line, and the pro scene is getting more and more competitive.
It’s only natural that you can place real money wagers on esports too and many sports gambling sites that take Bitcoin will be happy to meet your demands.
Here are the biggest games available for crypto betting.
- League of Legends – You can go after all major tournaments, including the LoL Worlds.
- Dota 2 – The International is the big one here, but you can find almost daily Dota 2 betting markets for smaller events.
- CS:GO – Arguably the greatest shooter of all time is still going strong and the best betting websites that accept Bitcoin cover all popular competitions.
You can add newcomers like VALORANT and classics like Fortnite, Starcraft 2, Overwatch, COD, and many more to the list of esports that are available.
Political betting wasn’t widely available just several years ago, but online sportsbooks have changed that.
You can gamble on pretty much all major events nowadays, including the likes of the European Parliament elections and the US Presidential Election.
There are other smaller events covered, too and if you’re into politics, you should be able to find more than enough opportunities to win cash by betting with BTC.
Check out our guide to political betting for more on this form of gambling.
Most of the top sites for online sports betting with Bitcoin have a casino section as well. You can often experience hundreds of different games from the same account and find hours of entertainment.
Here are the most popular types of casino game available for BTC gambling.
- Slots – The number of Bitcoin slots available online is staggering and some of them even come with life-changing jackpots.
- Table Games – The likes of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat are offered by most crypto casinos online.
- Video Poker – If you are looking for games with low house edge and entertaining gameplay, you should try video poker.
- Games with Live Dealers – You can enjoy HD live streams that offer games with real dealers.
If that all sounds like something you’d enjoy, you might be interested in our page dedicated to casino gambling online with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQ
- Is Using Bitcoin for Online Sports Betting Safe?
- Is It Legal to Bet on Sports with Bitcoin?
If an online betting site is legal to use, Bitcoin doesn’t change anything. You can gamble with the cryptocurrency without any problems if online gambling is legal where you live.
- Are There Fees for Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawals for Sports Betting?
In theory, every BTC transaction includes a fee, but the top crypto betting sites cover them on your behalf.
- Can I Use Other Cryptocurrencies to Bet on Sports with Real Money?
Yes, the best Bitcoin bookmakers online usually offer other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, and more.
- What’s a Pure Bitcoin Sportsbook?
That’s a bookmaker that doesn’t offer traditional payment methods and only works with BTC or other cryptocurrencies. We don’t typically recommend using Bitcoin betting sites like that, as it’s always good to have options. There may be times when you prefer to deposit or withdraw with traditional currency.
- What Sports and Leagues Are Available for Betting with BTC?
All the sports and leagues covered in traditional sports betting are available for Bitcoin gambling, too.
- Are There Bonuses and Promotions for Bitcoin Betting?
Yes, in fact, the best BTC betting sites have exclusive crypto offers that are more valuable than their regular promotions.
- Is Betting on Sports with Bitcoin Different Than Using Traditional Banking Options?
Not really. Other than depositing and withdrawing, everything’s the same in terms of the odds, returns, and markets covered.
- Is Live Betting with Bitcoin Available?
Yes, many of the top BTC sportsbooks online offer live betting on various popular sports and leagues.
- Can I Bet on Sports with BTC on Mobile?
Yes, most crypto betting sites either have a mobile-responsive site or offer native apps for the likes of iOS and Android.
- How Do You Buy Bitcoin for Sports Betting?
AThere’s no special way to buy Bitcoin explicitly for betting. You have to find a suitable wallet and then purchase Bitcoin, usually via bank transfer or a credit card. Then you need to send some of it to the sportsbook you have picked.