Apollo Rising Slot Game Review
Apollo Rising is a concept slot by game developer IGT. For those of you who are familiar with how IGT produces their games, this type of concept isn’t far off.
The Apollo Rising slot features a galaxy-traveling story line with quirky looking astronauts who are ready to jet off into other worldly planets.
The game’s composition is a bit of an odd one. This game consists of 8 reels across 100 paylines. This isn’t something that is very standard within the online slot universe. It also features onebonus feature the Rising Respin which is available in the base game.
This results in some wild winnings for anyone who manages to land enough of them on the reels. Apollo Rising doesn’t stray too far off the NASA plane and features symbols in the form of rockets,astronauts, and little space monkeys.
Apollo Rising also features low payout card symbols 9, 10, J, Q, and A. It is also a visually attractive game with a lot of cool factor going around.
- Launch Year: Unknown
- Slot Type: Video Slot
- Genre: Astronauts
- Software: IGT
- Reels: 8
- Paylines: 100
- Max and Minimum Coin per line: 1
- Coin Range: 1.00- 20.00
- Wild Symbol: Yes
- Scatter Symbol: No
- Bonus Feature: No
- Gamble Game: No
- Autoplay: Yes
- Progressive: No
- Jackpot: 300
- RTP: 92.56%
Bonus Rounds and Payouts
- Rising Respin Features
- This game has little to offer in terms of multipliers and bonus rounds, however, the base game respin more than makes up for it. The Wild symbol whichis represented by a rocket will stack and expand to fill up an entire reel and become wild. This of course results in more winning combinations. Another awesome thing about this feature is thatit can be retriggered over and over again as long as you can land the wild symbol on reels two, three and four. Landing one wild will give you one respin, landing two will give you two respinsand landing three wilds will give you three respins.
- Maximum and Minimum Bets
- The minimum bet that one can place in this game is 1.00 and the maximum bet per spin a player can place is 1000. This means you determine your ownstakes. With the respin feature it would be awesome to get insane payouts and expand your winnings by placing high bets.
- Playing Apollo rising is simple enough and requires very little prior slot experience. All you need to do is select your coin denomination per line. This can be doneby using the + and – line bet arrows to place specific bets per line. With 100 lines, you have plenty of options. You can choose to play all lines should you choose to. Once you are satisfied,click the big yellow button on the right side of the screen and start your spin. If you would like an uninterrupted steady progression then click the Autoplay function to move things quicklyalong.
Additional Game Features
- Graphics and Visuals
- Apollo Rising’s beautiful backdrop full of stars is really pretty. In fact, this entire game is really pleasing to look at. The primary color here isblue, but a glittery and shimmery blue. The colors are also very lively and fitting of the space and galaxy travel theme. IGT have certainly put a lot of thought into the execution of this gameand the results are honestly not a letdown. The game also has an amazing soundtrack with party beats filling up the atmosphere.
- Mobile Compatibility
- This game is available for play on both PC and Mobile devices.
If you are in the mood for a space adventure and some decent winnings then we would recommend taking this game for a spin.
It’s a different experience and if you’ve never played an 8-reel slot, now would be your chance.