Our 2021 Review of the SportsBetting.ag App
The following is our SportsBetting.ag app review.
Now, we’ve already reviewed the SportsBetting.ag real money gambling site. We covered everything from their sportsbook to their poker room, their banking options, promotions, and company history.
That’s not what we’re doing in this review. What we want to do here is show you their promotions, sportsbook, casino, and poker room through the lenses of a mobile user. The goal is to give you the information you need to decide if the SportsBetting app is right for you.
With that in mind, let’s get into our review.
- The SportsBetting mobile app accepts Americans.
- You can claim up to $3,000 in welcome bonuses and thousands more in additional promotions.
- SportsBetting.ag runs daily poker tournaments and a $150k GTD MTT on Sundays.
- You can play live dealer casino games from multiple software providers.
- You can bet on sports, politics, esports, and entertainment.
About This SportsBetting.ag App Review
We cover a lot of information in our SportsBetting app review. We talk about the mobile promotions you can claim, and the options you’ll have in their sportsbook, casino, and poker room.
You can read our review from top to bottom, or you can use the links below to go directly to the section you’re most interested in learning about.
SportsBetting Mobile App Key Facts
|Available in US?||Yes|
|Welcome Bonus||$1,000 for Sports, $3,000 for Casino, $1,000 for Poker|
|Gambling Options||Sports, Casino, Poker|
|Payment Methods||Crypto, Credit/Debit Cards, Money Orders, Bank Wires|
|Payout Speed||24 hours to 15 business days|
|Compatibility||iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows|
There are a couple of things we want to point out before we get into the rest of our SportsBetting app review.
The first is that SportsBetting.ag offers several welcome bonuses. We’ll go over each one in the next section. But each offer is only available on your first deposit, so you want to choose carefully.
Another thing to keep in mind is that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin are the best banking methods for Americans. You can deposit as much as $10,000 and withdraw as much as $25,000 per transaction. Withdrawals will hit your wallet within 24 hours, too.
The final thing that we need to point out is that, while all modern mobile devices should be able to access the casino and sportsbook, poker is only availabole on the SportsBetting.ag iPhone app and the SportsBetting.ag Android app.
Now, with all the preliminary info out of the way, let’s get into the promotions you can claim while using the SportsBetting mobile app.
SportsBetting.ag Bonuses and Promotions
- Sports Bonus: 50% up to $1,000
- Casino Bonus: 100% up to $3,000
- Poker Bonus: 100% up to $1,000
SportsBetting.ag isn’t holding back when it comes to offering online gambling promotions. Heck, you can earn up to $3,000 from their welcome bonuses alone.
And they don’t stop there. SportsBetting online app users will also be able to claim reload bonuses, rebates, and partake in leaderboard competitions.
What we want to do now is show you the evergreen bonuses and offers you can take advantage of if you decide to create an account today and use the SportsBetting.ag app to gamble online for real money.
Sports Welcome Bonus
Make your first deposit of $55 or more and SportsBetting.ag will match it 50%. You can earn as much as $1,000 from this promotion.
Keep in mind that the bonus has a 10x playthrough and you’ll have 30 days to complete it.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Want to play mobile casino games at SportsBetting.ag? Then, here’s great news. SportsBetting.ag will match each of your first three deposits 100% up to $1,000. All you need to do is make a deposit of $25 or more to qualify.
The default playthrough on this offer is 30x the deposit and bonus. But keep in mind that the playthrough will increase if you play table or video poker games.
Poker Welcome Bonus
Poker players who want to use the SportsBetting.ag app to play poker online are eligible for a 100% match bonus up to $1,000. All you need to do is make a deposit of $50 or more to qualify.
Here are a few promotions that existing SportsBetting mobile app users can claim once they’re finished with one of the welcome bonuses above.
- First Time Crypto Bonus
- You can get a 100% match bonus up to $1,000 when you use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or another cryptocurrency for your deposit. This bonus has a 14x rollover and you can only use it in the sportsbook.
- 25% Sports Reload Bonus
- Deposit $50 or more on your next deposit, and you’ll get a 25% reload bonus up to $250 to use in the sportsbook. This bonus has a 6x rollover.
- Refer-A-Friend Program
- Send your friends to SportsBetting.ag. When they make a deposit, you will get a 100% match bonus up to $100. This has a 5x playthrough for the sportsbook and an 80x playthrough for the casino.
- 20% Esports Rebate
- SportsBetting.ag will give you 20% of your net esports betting losses back to you in the form of a rebate. You will get this rebate every week. The weekly max you can earn is $200 and it has a 50x playthrough.
- Mobile Free Play
- Get the SportsBetting.ag mobile gambling app today, and make your first mobile sports bet. If you lose, SportsBetting.ag will reimburse you up to $50. This offer has a 6x rollover.
- 7% Horse Rebates
- Earn a 4% to 7% rebate every day you bet on the horses (and lose).
- Live Dealer Risk Free Bet
- Make a $25 bet in the live casino. If your bet loses, email SportsBetting.ag and they will reimburse you. The reimbursement has a 6x rollover.
And that wraps up all the offers we wanted to point out. But there are many more where these came from. All you need to do is get your hands on the SportsBetting.ag mobile app and you too can claim free bets, rebates, play for bad beat jackpots, and much, much more.
SportsBetting.ag Sportsbook App
Betting sports on the SportsBetting.ag sportsbook app is simple. There is no actual app to download. Just visit their site using your mobile browser, log in, then you can start placing your online bets.
They take action on a variety of sports and events. Here are a few of the sports and events that we came across during our SportsBetting.ag app review.
- Auto Racing
- Table Tennis
You can bet on esports too, but for some reason, they don’t include it in the same list as all the other sports. Esports is in its own section, like the racebook.
We noticed a lot of prop and futures bets here, too. Most of them are for the major sports, like football, basketball, and soccer. But you can make prop and futures bets on other markets like cycling and shows like America’s Got Talent, too.
You can also make live bets on the SportsBetting.ag sports app. The icon (which looks like a line chart or EKG reading on the SportsBetting.ag mobile app) is at the top of your screen. They were taking live bets on tennis, baseball, fights, and more during our review.
As for the mobile betting app itself, it’s solid. The app is easy to navigate and looks nice. If we had any complaints, it’d be that some of the content runs off the page. And the browser won’t let you scroll down far enough to read it.
But that’s the extent of our complaints. Overall, we enjoyed mobile betting on the online SportsBetting.ag app. There are a couple downsides, sure, but nothing that would stop us from placing bets here using our phone or tablets.
SportsBetting.ag Casino App
Now, let’s look at the mobile casino games at SportsBetting.ag. There’s no app for you to download. Just log into your account at SportsBetting.ag and play online casino games from your mobile web browser.
SportsBetting.ag divides their casino into four sections. Here are some of the real money casino games we found in each casino during our SportsBetting casino app review.
- This is one of their live casino lobbies. You can play Blackjack, Casino Hold’em, Auto Roulette, European Roulette, Baccarat, and more.
- This is their other live casino where you’ll find blackjack, Early Payout Blackjack, Blackjack HD, European Roulette, American Roulette, Baccarat, and more.
- This is where they keep most of their animated games. This includes dozens of slot machines, video poker games like Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild, and table games like Blackjack, Pirate 21, Zoom Roulette, and Triple Edge Poker.
- Classic Casino
- This is where you’ll find a handful of animated games like Red Dog, Crazy Poker, All American video poker, Keno Cannon, and a handful of slot titles.
You’ll find plenty of games on the SportsBetting.ag mobile casino app. There’s no doubt about that. And we think that it’s awesome that you can play live dealer games on your phone.
We also liked seeing all the table and video poker games and variants that you can play. That’s not something that all real money gambling apps offer.
Our biggest complaint is that there is no consistency between casinos. The menus and filters are different, which can cause some confusion. We struggled to get back to the lobby once or twice.
The SportsBetting.ag casino app also has the same scrolling issue the sportsbook app has. You can’t get to the bottom of some pages because your browser won’t let you, despite there being content and games.
That’s all we have to complain about, though, which is minor in the grand scheme of things. Overall, there are lots of casino games to choose from. They look great and work well, too.
If you want to play mobile casino games, then we recommend you check out the SportsBetting casino app.
SportsBetting.ag Poker App
The mobile poker room at SportsBetting.ag is slightly different than the sportsbook and casino. You still don’t need to download an app. The key difference is that the poker room is only compatible with an iPad 3, iPhone 5, or an Android OS 6 or higher. BlackBerry and Windows users can’t play here.
But assuming you’re using an iOS or Android-powered device (like most people), you’ll find a variety of Texas Hold’em and Omaha cash games, tournaments, and SNGs on the SportsBetting.ag poker app.
The cash games you can play include 6-Max and nine-handed variants at stakes starting at $0.05/$0.10 and capping out at $5/$10.
You’ll find a variety of tournaments and SNGs on the mobile SportsBetting.ag app, too. The buy-ins vary from $0.55 to $530. And the variants you can play freerolls, deep stacks, rebuys, add-ons, turbos, and more.
One of the things we liked most about their tournaments is that you can play both Texas Hold’em and Omaha, whereas many mobile gambling apps only offer Texas Hold’em.
Their guaranteed tournaments are worth checking out, too. For example, they run a $150k Main Event on Sundays, which is their biggest MTT of the week. Other than that, they run many MTTs throughout the week with guarantees ranging from $50 to $10,000.
Another thing we were impressed with during our SportsBetting.ag app review is that there are several settings and themes you can use to enhance your experience.
For example, you can choose a four-color deck, to auto muck your hands, to auto post your blinds, to chat with other players, and to turn the animations on or off.
And the themes give you the opportunity to change how the table and cards look. You can also choose the card size in case the default cards are too small to read on your screen.
We found all this impressive because many poker sites force you to download their desktop software to get access to all their games, variants, and features. But that doesn’t appear to be the case using the SportsBetting.ag mobile poker app.
The bottom line is that we think SportsBetting.ag did a good job. We’d play mobile poker here. We think you should, too.
SportsBetting.ag App FAQ
- Do you have to download the SportsBetting.ag app?
- ANo. SportsBetting.ag has a mobile responsive website. All you need is a mobile web browser like Google Chrome or Safari to make bets and play their games.
- Can I gamble for real money on the SportBetting.ag app?
- AYes. You can bet on sports, play casino games, and play poker using the SportsBetting.ag real money gambling app.
- Is SportsBetting.ag safe?
- AYes. They’re licensed and regulated by Government of Panama. They have a good reputation and have been around for several years. We wouldn’t recommend them unless they were safe.
- What banking options can I use?
- AYou can use Bitcoin, credit cards, eChecks, MoneyGram, wire transfer, Ria, QB-Direct, and money orders.