Best Apps for Real Money Craps
Craps is one of the most exciting games in the casino. You can roll the dice, get on a roll, and win several times in a row! Many people don’t know this, but craps offers some of the best odds in the casino if you use the right betting strategies.
You can enjoy the excitement of craps anywhere when you use casino apps to play craps with real money. But it is essential to choose the right apps for the games you want to play. So here are our recommendations for the best real money craps apps.
|Rank||Gambling Site||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|100% Up To $3,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|280% Up To $14,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|250% Up To $5,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
Red Dog Casino
|225% Up To $12,250||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|500% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|250% Up To $6,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|200% Up To $5,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|150% Up To $1,500||Visit Site||Visit Site|
While craps is one of the most popular games in land-based casinos, it tends to be an afterthought for more online gamblers. When you play craps in person, it is a social experience, where the whole table gets involved and bet for or against each other.
That social experience is difficult to replicate in an online environment. And the format of craps makes it difficult to re-create. Blackjack and roulette get the most attention in online casinos because they have several variants or themes.
But if you only play craps when you are visiting a land-based casino, you are missing out. Mobile casinos may only have one or two craps options, but the options that are available give you a fantastic craps experience.
You can play online mobile craps anywhere, thanks to casino apps. Keep reading the rest of this page to find out more about why these apps offer the best online craps games and which apps are worth your time.
Recommended Real Money Craps Apps
The first thing we want to do is recommend some of the best craps apps available. We will introduce a few of the best apps and explain more information about their craps games. Of course, we will also offer some information about the other features that make these apps stand out.
Best US Online Craps App – BetUS Casino
- Two options for digital craps games
- Bet up to $100 per hand
- 150% casino welcome bonus
- Access to sportsbook, other casino games, and live casino
- Available in all 50 states
BetUS is hands-down the best online craps app in the US. That is because it is the only legit USA casino that offers more than one craps game. You can choose from two different craps variants on BetUS Casino.
Of course, the game rules are the same on both variants. But BetUS Casino offers craps games from two different software providers. Each game has different betting limits, as well as unique design features.
The first craps game on BetUS comes from Digital Gaming Solutions. It has the widest betting limits, so you can bet between $1 and $100 on any wager. This craps game has a traditional design and basic sound effects.
If you don’t care about high betting limits, you may prefer the Betsoft craps game instead. It has a betting limit of $50, but it also offers a more sophisticated game design. For example, the Betsoft game features jazz background music and a more modern table design.
Best International Craps App – Betway
- Live craps app
- Evolution Gaming software
- Access hundreds of other casino games and sports betting on the same app
- Downloadable app and mobile site available
- Convenient banking methods
We recommend Betway as the best craps app for real money gamblers outside the US. The Betway app is available in Canada, Australia, the UK, and several other countries throughout Europe.
There is only one way to play craps on the Betway app. You have to visit the live casino and then click on dice games. Live craps is one of the live dealer games available from Evolution Gaming. The betting limits on live craps are $1-$2,000.
In addition to live craps, Betway offers dozens of other live dealer casino games. You can also use the same app to access digital table games, slots, and sports betting.
What Makes Betway the Best Real Money Craps App?
Betway offers exciting live craps games from one of the best software providers in the business. You can enjoy everything Betway has to offer however you want to because Betway offers a downloadable real money craps app on iPhone and Android.
Finding the Best Odds and Bets on Real Craps Apps
Playing craps for real money on an app is the same as playing craps online. First, the screen will show a craps betting table for you to place your bets. You can press the roll button when you are ready, and the computer will roll the dice.
Online craps games use random generator software to determine what numbers the dice will fall on. After the come out roll, you can place additional bets and continue rolling the dice until the round ends. That is the gist of how to play online or mobile craps games.
What Are the Best Bets to Place on a Real Money Craps App?
When you are using a craps app for real money games, you will want to win as much as possible. Of course, there is some risk when you play craps, but you can minimize your risk by choosing the right bets. Here are some tips to help you win when you play craps for money on a casino app.
- To begin the game, you have to bet on either the pass line or the don’t pass line. The pass line has a house edge of 1.41%, and the don’t pass line has a house edge of 1.36%. Both bets pay even money.
- Most people choose the pass line because they don’t want to bet against other players. You don’t have to worry about offending other players when you play on a craps app, so you might as well choose the bet with the lower house edge. Bet on the don’t pass line.
- After the come out roll, you can bet on specific numbers. These bets are called the come odds, and the don’t come odds.
- Odds bets have a 0% house edge, so they are the best bet to place when you play mobile craps for real money. The 4 and 10 odds bets have the highest payouts.
- Craps has several betting options and props bet that are enticing because they offer fantastic payouts. For example, the boxcar bet offers a 30:1 payout. But these exotic bets are also the most difficult to win.
- Stick with the simple pass/come and odds bets if you are a beginner. Props bets have the highest house edges, so you are more likely to lose your money when you play them.
The beautiful thing about craps is that it is a relatively simple game. All you have to do is bet on the outcome of a dice roll. But the wide variety of betting options, with their various payouts and house edges, make craps more challenging.
Odds bets are arguably the best bets in the entire casino because they don’t have a house edge. However, casinos don’t want players to take advantage of that. So, they typically limit the stake that you can place on odds bets.
The limit for odds bets is always a multiplier of your come bet amount. So, if you play $5 on the come bet, the odds bet limit will be $5, $10, or $15, depending on the casino. Here is an overview of some of the best online craps apps and their odds bet multipliers.
|Casino||Odds Bet Limit|
CLICK TO SEE MORE
All of our recommended apps with digital craps games allow you to bet up to 3x your pass line bet on the odds. That is why they are the best mobile craps games available. But, unfortunately, you will have lower odds bet limits when you play live craps.
We recommend playing the highest stake possible when you place odds bets because it is the only wager in the casino that doesn’t have a house edge. Of course, the payouts will depend on the number, but you can maximize your payout by betting the maximum amount allowed.
Can I Play Real Money Craps With a Live Dealer?
When you use apps to play craps with money, you will notice that almost every app offers digital craps games, but craps is rarely included in the live dealer casino. That is because most live dealer studios refuse to create craps games.
Craps is a dice game, which means the dealer would have to be the person to roll the dice. Rolling dice is a relatively subjective process. So, the problem with live dealers rolling dice for craps games is that players may begin to think the dealer is intentionally rolling the dice a certain way.
There is no way to prove or prevent that issue because dice are small enough to manipulate in a person’s hands. So, live dealer studios ignored craps altogether to avoid the issue.
That is until Evolution Gaming came along and quite literally changed the game. Evolution is the only live dealer software provider to offer live dealer craps.
How Does Evolution’s Live Craps App Work?
The dealer will act as the croupier when you play live craps apps from Evolution. They place the point button at the appropriate number after the come-out roll and collect the dice after each roll. But the dealer is not the person to roll the dice.
Evolution created a dice-rolling robot for that. After each roll, the croupier will place the dice at the bottom of the robotic dice thrower. Then, the robot shakes the dice to ensure that the dealer hasn’t placed them intentionally to receive a specific result. Finally, the robotic arm will use a spring to roll the dice across the table.
This robotic dice roller is a rather genius invention from the folks at Evolution Gaming. It allows them to offer a live dealer craps game without worrying about accusations of cheating. And you can still interact with the croupier through the chatbox, so it is still an interactive game.
So far, Evolution has a monopoly on this kind of technology. No other live studios have even attempted to create anything similar. As a result, you can only enjoy live craps from casinos that use Evolution Gaming software. We recommend Betway, Bodog, or 10Bet as some of the best craps apps for real money with live games.
Unfortunately, Evolution is not available in the US, so there aren’t any real craps apps with live dealer games for American players. Americans will have to stick with digital craps games until an American software company creates something similar to the option from Evolution.
How to Download Real Money Craps Apps
The best thing about real money craps apps is that they are available to anyone (over the age of 18), and you can access them almost anywhere. So as long as you have access to the internet, you should be able to play craps for money on your smartphone or tablet.
There are two ways to access craps apps on your device. One way is to use a mobile browser site, and the other is to find a downloadable app. Mobile browser sites are available from every legit online casino, but downloadable apps are less common.
Once you have opened the mobile casino, all you have to do is search for craps or visit the table games collection to find it in the list. We recommend bookmarking the page so you can find it easier. If you create a bookmark from the table games list, you can use the bookmark widget to go directly to that list.
Visiting the site from a mobile browser is also the first step if you want to download a real money craps app on Android or iOS devices. If the site has a downloadable app available, you will be able to download it directly from the site, or you can get a link to find it in the App Store/Google Play Store.
There are not very many differences between downloadable apps and mobile browser sites. The primary difference is that mobile sites are more common and don’t require software downloads or updates. Both options offer real money craps games, convenient banking methods, and the same bonuses.
Top Real Money Craps App on iPhone – Wild Casino
If you are looking for the best real money craps app on iPhone, we recommend checking out Wild Casino. It is a mobile browser site, so you don’t have to worry about downloading an app from the App Store.
Wild Casino has an excellent craps game from Betsoft. It features soft jazz background music and a 3x bet limit for odds bets. Of course, you can also use the Wild Casino app to access dozens of other casino card games and slots.
The Wild Casino app makes it easy to play craps for money because it offers several convenient banking methods. For example, you can use one of twelve different cryptocurrency banking options to deposit up to $100,000 with only a few taps of your fingers.
Top-Rated Real Money Craps App on Android – Bovada
Bovada is the best real money craps app for Android because it uses proprietary software to offer an exclusive craps game. The game rules are the same, but the Bovada craps game has a unique blue background, modern design features, and 3D animations for the dice roll.
Craps is only one of the exclusive games available with Bovada’s proprietary software. You can also play exclusive slots and table games that are only available on Bovada and its sister sites. Bovada also offers sports betting and online poker if you are looking for a new real money gambling experience.
Android users will love the Bovada app because it is easy to use and is one of the safest online gambling sites in the USA. You can access the Bovada app directly from your Google Chrome browser, and you can trust that all of your information will be encrypted so you can play securely.
Why Should I Use Apps to Play Craps With Real Money?
If you have ever played craps in a brick-and-mortar casino, you know how exciting and rowdy craps games can be. The craps table is typically the loudest table in the casino because the players all cheer every time the dice roll.
You are probably wondering how an app can possibly offer the same kind of social gambling experience. The truth is that you are right to be skeptical. Real money craps apps cannot offer the same atmosphere and camaraderie that you would find around a live craps table.
On the contrary, there are different benefits to playing craps on an app that don’t compare to the land-based casino experience. Here are some reasons we love to play craps for real money on an app.
- Casino apps offer the most convenience. You can access the app any time and anywhere. So, if you want to play craps in your pajamas on your couch, the app is the perfect way to do that. Real money craps apps also work great for commuters or playing craps on a road trip.
- You don’t have to worry about etiquette. Craps players are notoriously superstitious, so there are all sorts of etiquette rules about what you can and can’t say around the craps tables. No one else is around when you play online, so you won’t offend anyone if you don’t know the lingo.
- Apps make it easier to monitor your bets. When you play craps in person, there are dozens of players who all have chips on the table at the same time. It is easy to forget about your bets in the chaos. Mobile craps games handle your bets automatically, so you don’t have to worry.
- Create your own atmosphere. Some people love the rowdiness of the craps table, but others prefer a calm, quiet environment. When you play craps on real money apps, you can play your own music, turn up the volume, or do anything else you want to create the perfect atmosphere.
- Play at your own pace. When you play craps in person, you have to move at the speed of everyone else. You can play at your own pace when you use a real money craps app. That makes it perfect for beginners or anyone else who simply prefers a different pace.
- Earn rewards points automatically. You may not be able to use bonus funds on craps games, but you can earn VIP points. Craps apps track your wagers automatically, and you can earn points for every dollar you wager.
- You never have to wait for an open table. Real casino apps have an unlimited number of players, so you can always play your favorite craps games without waiting for a seat to open.
- Experience the excitement of win streaks. The most exciting part of craps is winning several rolls in a row. You may not be able to celebrate your win streaks with everyone else at the table when you play online, but that doesn’t diminish the joy of winning.
These are just a few of the reasons that we love using apps to win money on craps. The more you play, the more benefits you will discover. It is true that mobile craps games are not as social as the games in land-based casinos, but we think that these other benefits more than make up for that.
Additional Resources for Online Mobile Craps
We have explained a lot of information about real money craps apps, but you may still have other questions. Whether you want more information on how to play craps, the best craps betting strategies, or information on mobile gambling, we have several resources available. Here are some of the resources that we think will be most valuable.
Craps App FAQ
- Can I Get Bonuses on Real Money Craps Apps?
- AYou can claim welcome bonuses and other casino bonuses on mobile craps apps. However, it is essential to check the terms and conditions page, and specifically the wagering contribution chart, before you claim a bonus.
Most online casinos do not allow players to use bonus funds on craps games. If you are allowed to use your bonus funds on craps, those wagers will not contribute to the playthrough requirement. For that reason, we recommend reaching out to customer service to see if they have any no-deposit bonuses they can offer as an alternative.
- Can I Play Craps Apps for Free?
- AAll of the real money craps apps we recommend also allow you to play free digital craps games. You cannot win money when you play for free, but these demo versions are an excellent way to try out the game and compare various craps apps.
- How Do I Download Real Money Craps Apps?
- AThe easiest way to download apps with real money craps games is to visit the casino site on your mobile browser. If the casino offers a downloadable app, they will have links to download the app on the mobile casino home page.
You may need to allow permission to download the app from an unknown source if you are using an Android device. The permission setting should pop up automatically as soon as you start the download.
- Can I Win Real Money on Mobile Craps Apps?
- AYes! All of our recommended craps apps allow you to win real money when you play. You have to make a deposit to place cash wagers. If you win, you will be able to cash out using any of the withdrawal methods available, as long as you have cleared the bonus requirements.
- What Are the Odds of Winning on Mobile Craps Games?
- AThe probability of winning depends on which wagers you make. For example, if you bet on the pass line, you will win if the dice lands on 7 or 11. The odds of that happening are 8/36, so the pass line has a 22% chance of winning on the first roll.
It is important to remember that some craps wagers remain in play for several rolls. That means you have extra chances to win. Check out our craps bets page for more information.
- How Do You Play Craps Online on a Mobile Device?
- APlaying craps online is simple! First, click one of the links at the top of this page to visit a casino app with real money craps games. It will take a couple of minutes to create an account and make your first deposit. Then, you are ready to visit the table games page and start playing craps.
Once the game loads, you can click on the chips to change your bet value and click on the various spaces on the betting table to place your bets. After that, click the roll button to roll the dice and repeat until the round ends.
- How Does Online Craps Work?
- ADigital craps games use random number generator software to determine what numbers the dice will land on after each roll. This software offers the same random results that you would get from rolling a physical pair of dice.
As long as you use a legit craps app for real money games, the random number generator software should be audited by a third-party organization. These auditors ensure that the RNG software is fair and it hasn’t been rigged to produce specific results.
- Where Can I Play Craps on a Mobile Device?
- AMost mobile casinos offer at least one digital craps game, so you can play it on almost any casino site. Of course, using our recommended real money craps apps is a good idea because we only recommend safe and licensed casino sites with the best games, bonuses, and banking options.
The benefit of using an app to play craps for cash is that you can play anywhere. As long as you can access the internet on your mobile device, you will be able to play craps.
- What Are the Best Craps Betting Strategies?
- ACraps players have several betting strategies that they think will help them win. Some strategies are based on superstition, while others simply offer clever ways to choose your bets.
One of the most popular craps betting strategies is called the three-point Molly. First, you will bet on the pass line and then the come line. Then, every time you place a come-line bet, you will back it up with an odds bet on one or two numbers. Finally, when you win a come odds bet, you place another one to replace it.
The three-point Molly system gives you a smart way to play over several betting rounds. You only place new bets after you win, and you always have at least three numbers working in your favor. This strategy is excellent for players who want a thoughtful way to choose bets instead of relying on impulse.
- What Is the Difference Between the Pass and Don’t Pass Line?
- AAs you might expect, bets on the pass line and don’t pass line are opposites. The pass line wins if the dice land on 7 or 11, and it loses if the dice land on 2, 3, or 12. Because they are opposites, the don’t pass line has the opposite results. It loses when the dice land on 7 or 11 and wins if they land on 2, 3, or 12.
Come and don’t come bets work the same way, but they are only available after the come out roll. If any other number gets rolled, that number will become your point for your come/don’t come bet.