Best Horse Racing Bets – Thursday, August 27, 2020
This is my quick review of my picks and predictions at the various horse racing tracks I’ve taken a close look at for Thursday, August 27, 2020. You’ll find a link below each track’s picks to take you to a much more detailed look at those races.
Thursday’s Best Bets for Golden Gate Fields
- Race 4: Our Silver Oak 8/5 (win)
- Race 4: Our Silver Oak, Rustic Canyon, Bronze Warrior (trifecta, 2-3-1)
- Race 5: Brilliant Bird 5/2 (win)
- Race 5: Just Classy 20/1 (show)
- Race 7: Midnight Sunrise 5/2 (win)
I found some good longer-odds gems interspersed amongst the morning line choices at Golden Gate Fields today. Oh, and there’s that trifecta in race 4 I like.
Want to know how I made my choices? Take a look at my in-depth analysis of the races at Golden Gate Fields for Thursday.
Gulfstream Park Racing Tips for Thursday
- Race 2: Poppy’s Pride 2/1 (win)
- Race 6: Maria’s Mirage 3/1 (win)
- Race 9: R Ninja J K 5/2 (win)
Try as I might, I could find no choices better than the morning line favorites. Worse, there wasn’t a single long-odds entry in the three races I examined that warranted the purchase of a show ticket. Some days are like that.
Here’s a closer look at the Thursday thoroughbred races at Gulfstream Park.
Thursday’s Saratoga Racecourse Betting Tips
- Race 3: Value Proposition 3/2 (win)
- Race 3: Ninety One Assault 15/1 (show)
- Race 7: Introduced 3/1 (win)
- Race 7: Saratoga Treasure 10/1 (show)
- Race 8: Texas Swing 7/5 (win)
I found some good show bets at Saratoga as well, although I have to admit the morning line’s odds were spot on, leaving me no hidden gems to bet on the nose. Ah well, we’ll bet the morning line’s favorites and earn twenty cents on the dollar. It’s a living.