Best Horse Racing Bets – Tuesday, September 8, 2020
There weren’t as many profitable underdogs as I’d like in the races I examined for today’s picks, but I did find some good ones.
Louisiana Downs has the most opportunities, but Indiana Grand has a couple that should make your bankroll happy, as well.
Parx Racing was surprisingly light on opportunities, but there are still a few bucks to be made with an underdog in race 9 there today.
Read on, and if you need more details about the races, I’ve provided those too.
Indiana Grand Race Course Betting Tips
- Race 2: Sent for His Glory 5/2 (win)
- Race 7: Ever Wonder 3/1 (win)
- Race 7: Apron Strings 30/1 (show)
- Race 8: Disobedient 5/2 (win, turf)
- Race 8: She’s a Deal 9/2 (win, MTO)
I like the second-favorite in race 2, but stick with the morning line in race 7. Then I pick a winner for two races (turf, or main track) in race 8. To clear up any confusion, if She’s a Deal is running, bet her to win, otherwise, bet Disobedient.
Here is a closer look at my picks in the individual races at Indiana Grand Race Course for Tuesday.
Tuesday’s Predictions for Louisiana Downs
- Race 4: Miss Notorious 3/1 (win)
- Race 5: Bella Falaya 6/1 (win)
- Race 6: Much Class 7/2 (win)
- Race 6: Clever Lad 12/1 (show)
I pretend to be the morning line’s friend for race 4, but I can’t resist a 6/1 underdog in race 5. And that 12/1 value bet in race 6? Gotta love it.
You can find out how I made these choices for Louisiana Downs today.
Parx Racing Tips and Predictions
- Race 3: Ellarella 5/2 (win)
- Race 7: Alleria 7/2 (win)
- Race 9: Septimius Severus 6/1 (win)
I wish I had more options for profitability from Parx today, but at least I found a juicy underdog in race 9, and a second-favored possibility in race 7. Otherwise, I guess I am the morning line’s BFF.
Here’s my in-depth analysis of the Tuesday thoroughbred races at Parx Racing.