Best Horse Racing Bets for Thursday, November 12, 2020
Betting possibilities — at least for underdogs and longshots — were slim at all three tracks I reviewed for Thursday.
Still, Churchill Downs stood out with the most opportunities for increased return, while both Indiana Grand Race Course and Golden Gates Fields yielded only a couple of non-favorite wagers.
Read on for an overview of my tips and predictions for Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Thursday’s Picks for Churchill Downs
- Race 7: French Empire 7/2 (win)
- Race 8: Zoom Up 3/1 (win)
- Race 8: Antecedence 20/1 (show)
- Race 9: Perjury Trap 4/1 (win, if starts)
- Race 9: Glory Road 3/1 (win, otherwise)
- Race 9: Parkland 20/1 (show)
Right off the bat I found a third-favored entry in race 7, and then I wound up agreeing with the morning line for races 8 and 9. Of course, technically I went with the second-favored entry in race 9, since that’s an if-then involving which horse Tyler Gaffalione will ride.
Be that as it may, I also managed to identify 20/1 longshots in both race 8 and race 9. Yay me.
Discover more about my tips, picks, and predictions for Thursday’s richest races at Churchill Downs.
My Thursday Picks for Indiana Grand Race Course
- Race 1: Taylor Avenue 7/5 (win)
- Race 1: Chandana 15/1 (show/across the board)
- Race 2: Major Sparks 5/2 (win)
- Race 2: Comes N Threes 30/1 (show)
- Race 3: Mai Tai’s Gem 5/2 (win)
I also found a single underdog at Indiana Grand for Thursday. In race 2 you’ll note the 5/2 second-favored entry was my pick. In races 1 and 3 I stuck by the morning line.
I did find a good 30/1 longshot for a value show bet in race 2, as well as a less profitable 15/1 value bet in race 1.
Get more info about my Thursday betting recommendations at Indiana Grand Race Course.
Golden Gate Fields Predictions for Thursday
- Race 2: Raging Waters 8/5 (win)
- Race 4: City Champ 2/1 (win)
- Race 6: Always in Vegas 5/2 (win)
- Race 6: Always in Vegas, Live It Well, Silly Notion (trifecta, 3-5-6)
I was BFFs with the morning line at Golden Gate Fields, too — at least for the first two races I reviewed (races 2 and 4). Then I went on a rampage with a second-favored entry in race 6.
I couldn’t find a single long-odds entry worth risking a show bet at Golden Gate Fields, but I did discover a nice trifecta in race 6.
Learn more about my picks and predictions for the Thursday races at Golden Gate Fields.