Best Horse Racing Bets for Friday, March 5, 2021
I chose Aqueduct Racetrack, Santa Anita Park, and Turf Paradise as the three tracks I reviewed for Friday’s thoroughbred races.
All three tracks had something to bring to the party, but I was most impressed with the wagering opportunities offered at Turf Paradise. Must be something about that Arizona desert air…
In any case, we’ve got plenty to cover, so let’s move on to the summary of my racing picks and predictions for Friday, March 5, 2021.
Aqueduct Racetrack Picks for Friday
- Race 1: Win: Full Moon Forever 4/5 (win)
- Race 3: Win: Promo Code 3/1 (win)
- Race 7: Win: Timely Tradition 2/1 (win)
- Race 7: Show: Violent Trick 12/1 (show)
While I found myself agreeing with the morning line in races 1 and 7, I found I liked the second-favored (at 3/1) entry in race 3.
And I really liked the 12/1 Violent Trick in race 7 for a value show wager.
Discover the numbers behind my picks and predictions for Friday’s richest three races at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Friday’s Predictions for Santa Anita Park
- Race 3: Star Sailor 3/1 (win)
- Race 7: Sing in the Wind 5/2 (win)
- Race 7: Lovely Finish 12/1 (show)
- Race 8: Nobel Thought 5/2 (win)
- Race 8: Worthy Turk 15/1 (show)
Santa Anita was more forthcoming with both underdog prospects and value show tickets. I liked the third-favored (3/1) entry in race 3 and the second-favored (at 5/2) in race 7. I agreed with the morning line in race 8, mostly because the morning line was right.
Oh, and I found a couple of value show tickets—one at 12/1 in race 7 and one at 15/1 in race 8. Enjoy.
Dive into the statistics and the records of my picks for Friday’s top three races at Santa Anita Park.
My Friday Picks for Turf Paradise
- Race 2: Smiling Angelo 7/2 (win)
- Race 2: Sombra Negra 10/1 (show/across the board)
- Race 4: Pasamonte Man 5/2 (win)
- Race 4: All Under Control 6/1 (sleeper)
- Race 4: Burton Ernie 12/1 (show)
- Race 8: Bull Hollow 4/1 (win)
- Race 8: Jacks Outlaw 12/1 (show)
Turf Paradise was practically crackling with surprises in the three races I chose there for review.
I agreed with the morning line in race 4, but from then on, I was off-road, finding a second-favored entry
(at 7/2) in race 2 and a third-favored entry (at 4/1) in race 8.
But it doesn’t stop there. I also discovered a value show bet that could easily work as an across-the-board wager in race two, as well as two 12/1 show tickets in races 4 and 8.
Throw in that 6/1 sleeper in race 4, and we have the makings of a very good day at the races at Turf Paradise.
Follow my selection process to arrive at my picks for Friday’s top three races at Turf Paradise.