Best Horse Racing Bets for Friday, February 12, 2021
For my reviews of Friday thoroughbred racing, I decided to go with Charles Town Races, Fairgrounds Race Course, and Golden Gate Fields.
I think you’ll find Fair Grounds to be the most generous with the underdogs, although there are a couple of long-odds moneymakers at Charles Town that demand some consideration.
Read on for the summary of my racing picks and predictions for Friday, February 12, 2021.
Friday Predictions for Charles Town Races
- Race 3: How Is She 6/5 (win)
- Race 6: Good Karma 7/2 (win)
- Race 6: Quite Suggestive 15/1 (show)
- Race 7: Shamrock Kid 7/5 (win)
- Race 7: Cape Lookout 15/1 (show/across the board)
I agreed with the morning line’s predictions for races 3 and 7, but that third-favored horse in race 6 looks like a sure winner to me.
Even better, I found two 15/1 show ticket prospects (race 6 and 7), with Cape Lookout in race 7 looking good for an across the board wager, if you are so inclined.
Discover why I made the choices I did for the three top races at Charles Town Races on Friday.
Friday’s Picks and Predictions for Fair Grounds Race Course
- Race 5: Boyfriend Material 3/1 (win)
- Race 5: Lafitte’s Fleet 10/1 (show)
- Race 7: Bold Confection 6/1 (win)
- Race 9: Minute Waltz 9/2 (win)
- Race 9: She a Hot Mess 20/1 (show)
It was all underdogs and surprise longshot moneymakers at Fair Grounds for Friday. We’re talking a second-favored pick in race 5, a fourth-favored in race 7, and a third-favored in race 9.
Not only that but in addition to a mild 10/1 show bet in race 5, there’s that 20/1 longshot in race 9 to improve our bankroll’s girth.
Learn the statistics and more behind the picks I made for Friday’s three richest races at Fair Grounds Race Course.
My Friday Picks for Golden Gate Fields
- Race 1: Sunrise Journey 3/1 (win)
- Race 1: Regal Born 10/1 (show)
- Race 3: Dynasty of Her Own 8/5 (win)
- Race 4: Miss Ever Ready 2/1 (win)
- Race 4: Big Wish 10/1 (show)
Even though I found a couple of second-favored entries (races 1 and 4) worth touting, the spread between the top four contenders (according to the M/L) in each race was so tight I don’t see our ROI being as happy-making as it could be, but sometimes that’s the way the crumble cookies.
At least I found a couple of 10/1 show wager prospects (races 1 and 4) to brighten our spirits and embiggen our wallets, so we’ve got that going for us, right?
Explore the back-story of the picks and predictions I made for Friday’s three richest races at Golden Gate Fields.