Best Horse Racing Bets for Thursday, February 11, 2021
The three tracks I review for Thursday’s picks are Turf Paradise, Fairgrounds Race Course, and Golden Gate Fields.
As predicted, Turf Paradise has some interesting prospects, and while Fair Grounds was no slouch in the profitability department, it was Golden Gate Fields that came through with the most pleasant surprises.
But listen to me talk when we both know you want to read the actual summary of my racing picks and predictions for Thursday, February 11, 2021.
Turf Paradise Picks for Thursday
- Race 6: Punaluu 7/2 (win)
- Race 7: Champ Spirit 5/1 (win)
- Race 7: Don’tpassthepepper 8/1 (show)
- Race 8: Quetta’s In Charge 7/2 (win)
Turf Paradise yielded a couple of second-favored underdog prospects (races 6 and 8), but I stuck by the morning line’s call for race 7.
Still, I found a marginal 8/1 show ticket in race 7, so that wasn’t a complete loss, although 8/1 doesn’t suggest odds that will result in a mortgage-paying finish. Such is life.
Learn the statistics behind my picks for the three top races at Turf Paradise on Thursday.
Thursday’s Picks and Predictions for Fair Grounds Race Course
- Race 2: Alliaceous 3/1 (win)
- Race 2: Thegreyspider 12/1 (show)
- Race 6: Boyfriend Material 3/1 (win, if starts)
- Race 6: Yankee Seven 9/2 (win, otherwise)
- Race 6: Dreaming of Carats 15/1 (show)
- Race 7: Cowboy Diplomacy 5/2 (win)
- Race 7: Broth 20/1 (show)
Although I found myself in agreement with the morning line in all three of the races I reviewed, I did uncover a very likely third-favored horse in race 6, but that’s only if the run stays on turf.
At least races 2 and 6 yielded some potential moneymakers, with a 12/1 entry and a 15/1, respectively.
Discover how I arrived at the predictions I made for Thursday’s richest three races at Fair Grounds Race Course.
My Thursday Predictions for Golden Gate Fields
- Race 3: Atlantic Strike 7/5 (win)
- Race 4: Marilyn’s Smile 2/1 (win)
- Race 4: Just Grace 12/1 (show/across the board)
- Race 7: Kincaid Park 3/1 (win)
- Race 7: Extractor 10/1 (show)
Golden Gate Fields turned out to be my favorite track for Thursday, with a second-favored underdog in race 7 and at least one long-odds horse worthy of not only a show ticket but an across the board wager, as well.
And while I don’t recommend more than the show ticket for Extractor in race 7, you might want to consider an across the board for that entry.
Get all the details behind my predictions and picks for the three top races at Golden Gate Fields.