Online Casinos Accepting PayPal Deposits
You know it, you love it, and you probably use it frequently. PayPal is one of the world’s most popular online payment services. But can you use this e-wallet at gambling websites? Are there real money PayPal casinos that are open for business?
The simple answer is yes, and we’ve compiled a list of the best PayPal online casinos for your convenience.
|Rank||VA Online Casino||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|280% Up To $14,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|150% Up To $3,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|250% Up To $5,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|220% Up To $12,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
Vegas Casino Online
|100% Up To $11,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|300% Up To $6,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
While there are plenty of online casinos that take PayPal, accessing them depends on where you live.
You’ll find that, in locations like the UK where casino websites are fully legalized and nationally regulated, the familiar blue double-P designation pops up here and there. The same situation applies in many other regions, as acceptance aligns with local gambling laws.
In some regions, however, PayPal casinos aren’t as prevalent as real money gambling sites that take credit cards or Bitcoin. The good news is that the top online casinos using PayPal are some of the most reliable, safe, and secure operations you’ll find.
Best Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
It’s easy to see why so many people search for the best real money casinos accepting PayPal. That’s because e-wallets provide a fast and easy way to deposit and withdraw cash from online gambling sites.
Conventional financial institutions aren’t part of the equation. So, nothing is going to show up on your monthly bank statement. You also keep your savings and checking account information to yourself. While you need a bank account tied to your e-wallet, you don’t have to use it, and casino sites aren’t privy to it.
Geography also plays a role in the desire to use PayPal for real money gambling online. Skrill and Neteller are two of the top e-wallets used in online casinos, but they’re not available everywhere.
To determine your eligibility to use online casinos accepting PayPal, you need to answer two questions.
- Is the e-wallet available in your location?
- Is real money online gambling legal and formally regulated where you live?
If you answered yes to both, then the odds of finding real money online casinos with PayPal deposits accepted in your area swing to your favor.
Ranking the Top Real Money PayPal Casinos Online
Once you know that you’re eligible, you’ll need to know how to find online casinos accepting PayPal in your area. It may not be quite as straightforward as you think, as there isn’t a comprehensive global directory of real money gambling websites.
You could visit a few of the top online casinos that service your area and review the banking menus. However, that could be a lengthy and tedious process. So, to speed things up for you, our team of experts has meticulously combed through hundreds of possibilities to come up with the best online casinos with PayPal we shared above.
But, how do you know you can trust our recommendations? Well, whenever we put together a list of real money gambling site recommendations, we follow a four-part process.
Whether you use a PayPal online casino or any other real money online gambling website, you’re moving cash in one way or another. So, it’s not enough to search for a name. You want reassurance of a safe, secure, and fair online gambling experience with financial transfers that follow suit.
One of the best things about real money online casinos that use PayPal is that the prominent e-wallet provider additionally vets them. The financial giant has a meticulous approval process when it comes to casino websites. So, when we do our job, it’s that much easier. We’re not just reviewing real money online casinos that accept PayPal, we’re selecting from the best of the best.
Beyond the initial confirmation that the online casino accepts PayPal, we have a thorough list of criteria that each site complies with before we can include it in our recommendations.
- Licensing, regulation, and reputation
- Fast and, preferably, free financial transactions
- A variety of deposit and payout options
- Bonuses and promotions
- Casino software provided by a dependable developer
- Customer service availability
- Transparency with terms and conditions including RNG and other security and fair gaming measures
- Mobile access
Licensing and regulation should be a slam dunk with the best PayPal online casinos. That’s because of the company’s stringent guidelines regarding real money gambling site acceptance.
Benefits of Using Online PayPal Casinos
There are a few benefits to using online PayPal casinos, and some apply to everyone.
One of the most apparent advantages is that of use PayPal at real money casino sites is simply that it’s an effortless way to deposit cash into a gambling account. Transactions take seconds to initiate and just as short of a time for the funds to arrive.
Aside from personal preference in using your e-wallet, the best real money PayPal casinos have added security measures. Not only does the financial provider have both buyer and seller protection, but it’s discriminating when it comes to real money online gambling.
The prominent e-wallet provider exited the US online gambling arena entirely for 12 years until its return in 2015. It doesn’t take its responsibility lightly and, rightfully, can be discerning. When you come across online PayPal casinos recommended here, you can be sure that the operator has been vetted.
So far, so good, right? You can already see the benefits of using the best online casinos that accept PayPal for real money gambling.
But, like everything in life, there are pros and cons of online gambling with PayPal. The following are some things to keep in mind if you’re considering using a PayPal online casino.
Pros of Using PayPal at Online Casinos
- Fast and easy deposits
- Transfers in both directions
- Use is typically fee-free
- The best real money PayPal casinos go through an internal approval process
- Alternative to Skrill or Neteller in locations where those e-wallets are unavailable
- Verified accounts don’t have transfer limits (or they have increase options)
- Secure transfers with buyer and seller protection
- PayPal app availability
- Some of the best real money online casinos with PayPal have custom bonus offers
- Automatic currency conversion
Cons of Using PayPal at Online Casinos
- There are fewer online casinos that accept PayPal than other payment methods
- Online casinos are strictly geolocated
- The e-wallet can’t have a business account designation
- An active bank account must be linked to the e-wallet for acceptance
Getting Started at PayPal Online Casinos
If PayPal is new to you, then you should know that it’s a convenient and easy alternative to traditional banking.
Filling Your PayPal E-wallet
As an e-wallet holder, you’ll take care of all transactions online, either on your desktop or in the dedicated app. However, there’s still an option to add cash to your account through designated retailers. So, it’s also a conduit for cash payments going into a gambling site account.
To get started with PayPal, all you have to do is go to its main site and provide basic information. You can then link a bank account to your e-wallet to quickly transfer money back and forth.
PayPal lets you send cash to anyone else with a wallet, and the transfers are nearly instant. You can attach all kinds of payment methods, including credit and debit cards to your account and use your e-wallet as a type of online intermediary.
There are plenty of benefits to having an e-wallet, and being able to use a real money online PayPal casino is just one of them.
Joining a Real Money PayPal Casino
Once you’ve got the proper e-wallet in place and you’ve isolated your pick of the best PayPal casinos, you can get the real money online gambling party started in minutes. Transfers from your e-wallet to your betting account are a straight line. Type in the destination and the amount you want to deposit, and the money will be in the casino in minutes, if not seconds.
Using this particular payment method shouldn’t preclude you from accepting any welcome or deposit bonuses. You may even find that you’re eligible for special incentives with this specific e-wallet.
PayPal Deposits and Payouts
When it comes time to cash out all of those big winnings that you’ve accumulated, the best PayPal casinos online will send your money right back to the same account. While credit or debit card use isn’t always guaranteed for transfers in both directions, PayPal should keep things simple and straightforward. So, you don’t have to wait for weeks to get a check in the mail.
As long as you follow a few guidelines, you shouldn’t have any problems with real money PayPal casinos.
Is there anything else you should know about using PayPal at online casinos?
As we’ve already mentioned, two things must be in place before you can take advantage of real money online casinos that take PayPal. You need to make sure that you’re in a jurisdiction without ambiguity when it comes to online gambling. This particular financial provider doesn’t sit the fence with its gambling site acceptance. It’s strict about its regulations.
Secondly, you need to identify real money PayPal casinos, as not every online gambling site includes it in the banking menu.
There are a few other considerations, though, that may not be quite as obvious.
- Matching emails
- These e-wallets are identified by email address instead of an account number. If you’re using a real money online casino that accepts PayPal, be sure to register your player’s account with the same email you use for your e-wallet. If there’s a mismatch, your request is likely to be declined.
- Bank account backing
- PayPal casinos typically require that your e-wallet is supported by a traditional checking or savings account. That adds another layer of protection for the real money gambling site, as well as the provider.
- Account to account
- Just as the best real money online PayPal casinos require bank account backing, they also stipulate that your transfers are debited directly from your e-wallet and not through a card.
To clarify that last point, you can fund your e-wallet account however you choose. But when it’s time to move money, you can do it directly from the PayPal balance or roundabout through a debit or credit card. So that you’re guaranteed success, fund your e-wallet directly first, then use the direct route so that it turns into a cash transfer.
Real Money PayPal Casinos FAQ
- Can you use PayPal at online casinos?
- AYes. There are online casinos that accept PayPal for real money gambling. However, they’re based on your jurisdiction and aren’t as prevalent as casino sites that stick with credit cards, Bitcoin, and e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller for payment options.
- Are there any real money PayPal casinos in the US?
- AYes. There are online casinos that accept PayPal, and they’re licensed and regulated for American players. However, they’re strictly geofenced and are not always available in every state.
- Are there limits on PayPal deposits at online casinos?
- AIf you have a verified account, then you can transfer at least $60,000 daily, and you may not have any ceiling. However, that doesn’t mean that you can deposit that much to your casino account. The individual gambling sites determine payment minimums and maximums.
- How quick are deposits and payouts through PayPal casinos?
- ATransferring cash directly from your e-wallet to your casino player’s account takes minutes, if not seconds. You could have your money credited by the time you move from the cashier to the casino floor. For withdrawals, though, you’re subject to the review and approval process that every gambling site conducts, so your payouts could take a few days.
- What are the requirements for using an online casino that accepts PayPal?
- AThere are quite a few real money PayPal online casinos, but they don’t accept patrons from every location around the world. They target specific jurisdictions based on the laws of the land. So, the first requirement is that you live in a place that complies with online gambling requirements. You also have to be the proper betting age and have a personal e-wallet that’s backed by a traditional bank account.
- How do I identify the best real money online casinos that accept PayPal?
- ATo determine which gambling websites are real money PayPal casinos, you would look for a designation in the footer area or pull up the banking menu to look for the double-P inclusion. An easier way, though, is to select from our list of best PayPal casinos online, as we’ve already done the legwork for you. We’ve isolated online casinos that use PayPal then down narrowed the list to the all-around top picks.