The Best 2021 Online Casinos for Players in India
One of the toughest decisions you’ll have to make when you first start gambling online is choosing an online casino to join. This is even tougher if you live in an area where gambling isn’t regulated in every state, which is the case in India.
You can find a casino on your own. We give you tips in this guide to do just that. But what if you don’t want to leave things to chance? What if you want a little help?
That’s what we’re here for. The best thing you can do right now if you want to gamble safely online is choose from the list of recommended casinos below. It doesn’t get any easier or less stressful than that.
|Rank||VA Online Casino||Exclusive Bonus||Get Started|
|280% Up To $14,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|150% Up To $3,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|250% Up To $5,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|300% Up To $6,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
Vegas Casino Online
|100% Up To $11,000||Visit Site||Visit Site|
You can trust our recommendations above. We’re confident that these are genuinely the best online casinos accepting customers from India right now. Every casino site we recommend is top-quality. Each one offers a large variety of casino games, bonuses, and deposit options. They all have positive reputations, too.
Whatever you do, we recommend that you don’t deviate too far from this list. Here is the biggest reason why.
Gambling is still a gray area in India. You can gamble legally offline in a couple of states, but that’s it. It’s illegal otherwise.
The reason why this should matter to you is because it limits your options for where you can play. Your only options are offshore sites. Offshore casinos can be hit or miss in terms of their quality, reputation, game selection, and more.
But not if you stick to our recommendations above.
Stick to the places we recommend, and the chance of you joining a scummy casino site is practically zero. This also goes for finding a quality sportsbook, poker site, or all-in-one (AIO) gambling site.
If you insist on finding an online casino on your own, then we recommend you read the following section. We’ll talk about the checklist we use when finding casinos to suggest to our readers.
A Mini Guide to Choosing the Best Indian Online Casinos
Choosing a casino site to join can be difficult. You have dozens of options for where to play. And each casino is different in terms of their games, promos, banking options, terms, and so on.
How do you know which online casino to choose?
We can’t guarantee anything. However, if you stick to the mini guide below – where we give you a checklist to use and some thoughts about blacklisted casinos, VIP programs, and more – the right casino site should be more obvious when you come across it.
Let’s start with the checklist.
A Checklist to Use When Searching for Online Casinos to Join
Here are the things we look for in each casino we recommend to our readers. Use this checklist the next time you’re searching for a casino to join.
- Do They Have a License? We recommend you join online casinos licensed through the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), Alderney Gaming Control Commission (AGCC), or the Gambling Supervision Commission (Isle of Man).
- Do They Have a Positive Reputation? Visit online forums to see what other customers are saying about the casino you’re thinking about joining. So long as you don’t see a bunch of threads about no-pays, voiding wins, or other shenanigans, you should be fine.
- Do They Have Fair Terms and Conditions? You want to make sure the casino’s bonus terms are reasonable. You also want to check their cash-out limits, how they handle progressive jackpots, dormant accounts, and more.
- Do They Have Banking Options You Can Use? We prefer casinos that accept a wide range of options including credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and more.
- Do They Accept Rupees? Having the option to deposit in rupees is ideal so that you don’t have to worry about exchange rates or fees. It’s also easier when you can play or accept offers in your native currency, as you’ll know exactly what something costs or how much is in your bankroll.
- Do They Have the Games You Want to Play? On a top level, you want to make sure the casino has the types of games you want to play. For example, live dealer games, video poker machines, slots, table games, and so on. Then you want to look for specific variations and titles.
- Do They Offer Mobile Gaming? Another thing you might want to look for is whether you can play the types of games you want from your phone or tablet. Some casinos make it so that you can play all their games, while others offer a smaller selection.
- Do They Offer Several Support Options? We prefer casinos that at least offer email and live chat support. It’s an added bonus when they offer phone or instant messenger support. You also want to consider response times and how helpful or knowledgeable the staff is.
- Do They Offer a Welcome Bonus? The next thing we look at is whether the casino offers a welcome bonus for first-time customers and how it compares to the competition. You also want to look at their playthrough terms to see if they’re reasonable.
- Do They Offer Other Promotions? Another thing you want to look for is additional offers outside the welcome bonus. This can include free spins, free bets, reload bonuses, contests, and more.
- Does the Casino Offer a Loyalty Program? This can be a full-blown VIP program where you can earn perks based on your VIP level or status. It can also be as simple as a cashback program where you receive points for playing that you can later turn in for cashback.
Those are the types of things we look for. It’s not as simple as this, though. There are a lot of little details or nuances that you should be aware of in order to find the best online casino.
This is why we suggest you join one of our recommendations above. We’ve been in the industry for years, so we know what a good casino looks like.
That said, we do have a guide on our website that we recommend you read. It’s dedicated to casino gambling, and online casinos in particular, and you can learn more about the types of games you can play, how licensing works, how bonuses and VIP programs work, and more.
Check Whether the Casino Is Blacklisted
In the checklist above, two things we recommend you check when researching casino sites to join is whether they’re licensed and if they have a positive reputation in the industry.
Both tasks will give you a good idea as to whether a casino is worth your time. If a casino isn’t licensed, it’s a bad idea to play there since you won’t have any protection. And nothing screams “avoid this casino at all costs” like a bad reputation does.
However, you might not have to do either of these tasks if you check to see if the casino is blacklisted first.
We didn’t list this as a task because blacklists are subjective. Every website creates their own – they blacklist whoever they want. It’s not like we all get together and have a pow-wow over what casinos should be blacklisted and which ones shouldn’t be.
This means that your results may vary depending on where you look.
That’s not to say that you shouldn’t bother, though. You can compare a couple of blacklists together to see if a particular casino site is blacklisted on each one. In that case, it’s obvious that you should avoid that casino at all costs.
Casinos are blacklisted for a variety of reasons. We cover several reasons on our own blacklist page, as well as a list of specific casinos that you should avoid and why. You can check out our blacklist page below.
Here are a few reasons why a casino might end up on this list.
- They didn’t pay their customers. This could be due to a variety of reasons, including having to close their business or blatantly stealing from players
- They retroactively change their terms. Many rogue casinos do this to support their argument or reasons for taking a specific action, such as not paying someone a jackpot they won
- They run pirated casino games. These aren’t good for players because you have no idea if these games are still fair or not. There’s also the obvious risk of dealing with a company willing to steal and run pirated games
This list barely scrapes the surface. We recommend you check out our blacklist for more reasons why casinos are blacklisted. That way you have an idea of what to look for. Then bookmark the page so you can check every casino you’re thinking about joining against it.
Don’t forget to check for rogue software providers, too.
Bonuses Are Fun, But VIP Programs Are More Important
One thing many players emphasize too much is bonuses.
Now, bonuses are fun. You’re basically getting free money to play with. For example, if you fully claim a 200% bonus up to $500, you’ll have $1,500 to play with. No one would complain about that.
However, bonuses come up with a catch. You have to wager hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars before you’re able to cash out any winnings. Sometimes even tens of thousands of dollars.
While you’re doing this, there’s a good chance you’re going to bust. Playthroughs require a lot of playing, and these games are designed to beat you in the long run.
So, you get to sort of play for free. But the odds of you walking away with anything are slim. And you never know what other limitations there may be in terms of what you can cash out even if you do have any money left over once you’re done.
So, a much better offer is a VIP or cashback program.
These programs are different in that you’re paid to play. The more you play, the more perks you can receive. The specific perks depend on the casino.
Some casinos have multi-tier VIP programs. You get points for playing, which are then used to determine your VIP level or status. The higher up the ladder you climb, the more perks you can claim.
You’ll have to do some math to see which option is best for you. Some casinos offer both types of programs or perks – a multi-level VIP program and cashback. Others do one or the other.
You’ll have to figure out how much you plan to play and what that could earn you in rewards. If you have any questions, you might start with our reviews. Otherwise, you can reach out to the casino’s support.
It doesn’t matter what you find, though. Rewards programs will almost always be better than bonuses since you’ll receive the perks after you play.
This is something you should think about when you’re considering where to play.
A Strong Case for Choosing 2-3 Casinos to Join
You can choose one casino and have a great time. However, you’ll have a better time if you choose two to three casinos instead. Here are a few reasons why.
- Claim Different Offers – One of the big differences between casinos are the offers you can claim. They will be different in size, playthrough, and the rules for how much you can cash out
- Different Software Providers – Most online casinos work with several software providers. However, none of them work with the exact same list of providers. The more casinos you join, the more variety of games, software, and features you’ll have
- Larger Game Selection – Online casinos nowadays have a couple hundred games to choose from. Some even have more than 1,000. When you have multiple casino accounts, you’ll have access to hundreds, if not thousands, of games. Many of these will be unique titles, too
These things alone are enough for the casino to feel different. Logging into each casino can feel like a change of pace, sort of like going from casino to casino in Goa, Sikkim, or Las Vegas.
Not only that, but joining 2-3 casinos might make your decision for where to play easier to make.
9 Tips That Will Help Stretch Your Bankroll the Next Time You Play
You might not realize this, but you’re not supposed to win or make a profit playing casino games. The rules, payouts, and other variables give the casino the advantage in the long run.
Here’s something else to think about. There’s a good chance that you’re going to lose your bankroll the next time you play. Unless you have a stop loss, the discipline to quit while you’re ahead, or just win a ton of money, you’re probably going to lose it all.
While that’s likely to happen, that doesn’t mean you have to go down without a fight. There are things you can do to stretch your bankroll so that it lasts longer than it would otherwise.
The following are a few of those tips.
1Play for Smaller Stakes or Smaller Denominations
Pretty simple, right?!
Instead of playing $5 blackjack, you play for $1 or $3 per hand. Instead of playing War for $20 per hand, you play for $5 or $10. If you usually play $1 per line at slots, maybe play for $0.50 per line instead.
This might not sound as exciting. After all, your wins will be much smaller. The jackpots you win will be smaller, too.
However, if you don’t have a bottomless bankroll – which most of us do not have – then you might have to sacrifice a little bit of “excitement” for the possibility of playing longer.
2Choose Games That Pay Even Money a Lot
Another way to say this is to suggest that you play “boring” games over “exciting” games.
Video poker is an example of a boring game. Slots are far more exciting. However, put $20 in either machine, and more often than not, you’ll last longer playing video poker.
The same goes for lots of table games. You might not win a ton, but you won’t lose a ton either. You’ll often break even for long stretches.
The downside is that you might not win any money at all. You might have to leave the casino with what you walked in with.
If you think about that, though, leaving with any money in your pocket, let alone what you walked in with, is a huge win. Remember, every casino game is designed to take your money.
It’s a matter of perspective. Here’s another way to think about it – when you break even, you’re being entertained for free. When’s the last time you went to the movies for free?
So, while you may not always win on these games, your chances of walking away with something are far higher than if you were to play a game like keno, craps, or slots.
3Take Your Time Playing Slots
Did you know that whenever you win playing slots, you can speed up the process of the money hitting your balance by hitting the spin button?
You can get lots of rounds in that way. Instead of waiting 10 or 30 seconds, or longer, for the money to hit your account, you’re waiting less than 5 seconds.
The problem with this approach is that you will spend far more money faster than if you were to just let the machine do its thing.
In other words, when you win on a spin, don’t touch anything. Let the machine put your winnings into your balance at its own pace. Enjoy the animations, lights, or get up and take a breather while you wait.
Do this, and it won’t be hard to stretch $20 or $40 two to three times longer than you would otherwise.
4Claim a Bonus
This is simple math here. If you claim a deposit bonus – say, for a 100% match to whatever you deposit – you’ll double your bankroll. This means you can play longer than you would otherwise.
That said, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Don’t start betting more just because you have more to play with. This will defeat the purpose of trying to stretch your bankroll
- You will have to fulfill a playthrough requirement before you can cash out. You’re more likely to bust, though. You have to decide if that’s a risk you’re okay with
- You might have a time limit on how long you have to use the money. That might fly in the face of what we’re trying to do here (make our bankrolls last longer)
A bonus will help make your bankroll last longer. Just don’t forget that there are other variables to consider before you pull the trigger on it.
5Claim a Free Spins or Bet Offer
This is similar to the idea above. Claim a free spin or bet offer, and you can make your bankroll stretch a little longer. It won’t be by much since these offers aren’t usually big – 10 or 20 spins or 1 bet at the most.
However, if you win some money, that can snowball into prolonging your session. How much longer will depend on how much you win.
6Rotate Free and Real Money Games
Another option is to rotate between playing free and real money games. For example, maybe you limit yourself to $50 per session, and you’d like to play for 5 hours.
What you can do is play your $10 first. If you bust that before the hour is up, then switch to the play money version of your game. Then when the hour is up, you can switch back to playing for real money.
This might not be super exciting since you won’t always be eligible to win real money. However, this will stretch your bankroll for as long as you want it to.
And isn’t that the goal?
7Skip the Side Bets
Read through the guides on our website, and a common theme you’ll find is that side bets are not bets you want to make if preserving your bankroll or winning is the goal.
Most side bets have an awful house edge – usually north of 10%, and sometimes they’re even higher than 25%.
Here’s something else to think about – if you’re spending $1 or $3 per hand, then every $1 you spend on the side bet would’ve otherwise paid for another hand every 1-3 hands. You can easily extend your session by 33% to 100% by avoiding side bets.
8Take Advantage of Cashback Programs
We talked about cashback or VIP programs earlier, and for good reason. If you want to minimize how much you spend or how much you lose, it’s important you find a casino with a rewards program.
For our purposes, a cashback program is preferred.
Assuming you can get your cashback right away – and that’s not always an option – you can prolong your session by a few more dollars/rounds (depending on what you spend).
9Put Limits on How Much You Can Spend
Many online casinos have self-limit options where you can put a limit on how much you can spend in a specific time frame. That could be an hour, session, several hours, days, weeks, months, etc.
If you can put a limit on how much you can spend per 30 minutes or per hour, you can most definitely stretch your bankroll to last as long as you want.
Keep in mind that if you go this route, you won’t be able to reverse it. You’ll have to wait however long you set it up for before the casino will let you play again.
The reason for this is because these were put there initially to help people control their gambling and to prevent problem gambling (addiction).
You don’t have to be a gambling addict to use these tools, though. You can simply be someone wanting to make their bankroll stretch as long as possible.
We covered a lot on this page. Here’s what you learned.
- The checklist we recommend you use to find a casino to join
- How you can use casino blacklists to quickly decide if a casino is worth checking out
- Why VIP programs are better than bonuses
- A few reasons why you should consider joining multiple casinos instead of only one
- Tips that will help you stretch your bankroll the next time you play
More importantly, we provided you with a list of the best online casinos that are accepting players from India. You can join any one of those casinos and start playing in the next couple of minutes. All you have to do is scroll back to the top and choose a casino site from our list.