Our Honest XBet App Review (2022)
In this XBet app review, we’re going to explain why the app from XBet.ag is a legit choice for gambling on your smartphone and tablet.
But before we get to the meat and potatoes of our review, we want to give you a couple of quick reasons why we think you’re going to love using the mobile app from XBet for real money.
- There are more than twenty sports that you can bet money on. No matter what kind of sporting event you’re looking for, odds are the XBet sports app has it.
- The XBet casino app offers more than 180 casino games from Betsoft, Nucleus Gaming, and Concept Gaming. You’ll never have a problem finding a game or unique variant to play.
- You can withdraw your winnings within 48 hours if you use Bitcoin as your primary banking method. This is about as close as you can get to receiving same day payouts in the online gambling industry.
Furthermore, the XBet mobile site has the same features, betting markets, and casino games as the desktop version of the site. The device you use doesn’t matter, you’ll still get to enjoy everything XBet.ag has to offer.
That includes their $500 welcome bonus, but only if you sign up and make a deposit before this promotion expires. So, click the link below and grab the XBet mobile app today.
It’s okay if you’re not ready to download the XBet app immediately. Many people want to know exactly what to expect before they download something. You are wise to be cautious, especially when using online gambling apps.
We believe that the mobile app from XBet is legit, but you shouldn’t just take our word for it. Instead, keep reading this XBet app review to find out for yourself. The more information you have, the more confident you’ll be when you decide to try it for yourself.
In our review below, you’ll learn all about the sportsbook and casino games on the app, how to claim the best XBet promotions, and what features make the XBet app stand out. Are you ready? Then let’s get started!
Real Money Gambling on the XBet App
XBet.ag is known as one of the top sports betting websites, but they also have a fantastic online casino. So no matter which kind of gambling you enjoy, the XBet app will likely have something for you. Continue reading our review of their mobile sportsbook and casino to find out for sure.
Review of the XBet Sports Betting App
The XBet sports app allows you to access a full range of sports and esports betting options. You can find the most popular in-season sports listed at the top of the screen or under the featured section of the menu. Or, scroll down a little to see the complete list of sports you can bet on.
Some of the most popular options are professional league sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. You can also bet on NCAA college teams for football and basketball.
If none of those options catches your eye, consider some of the more unique options. For example, you can bet on golf, tennis, cycling, motorsports, volleyball, and rugby. You can even bet on surf competitions for money on the XBet sportsbook app.
It is also possible to bet on non-sporting events. For example, you can bet on entertainment markets, such as the winner of reality TV shows. You can also bet on the upcoming election inside the US politics section. The special wagers section even has additional bets, such as whether or not an alien will be captured in the next year.
The only thing we were disappointed with during our review of the XBet app was the esports betting options. You can bet on Counter Strike, but there were no other leagues available. We would love to see XBet add additional betting options for League of Legends, Dota, or Valorant.
That said, it’s possible that there just weren’t any other esports tournaments to bet on. Many sportsbooks won’t list sports or leagues if there aren’t any markets for them. We’ll make sure to keep an eye out on their esports section and update this XBet app review if that proves to be the case.
Another exciting aspect of the XBet betting app is the racebook that allows you to bet on horse and dog races. Some people might consider this an extension of the sportsbook, but there are so many betting options that it makes sense to separate the two.
The XBet betting app accepts wagers on thoroughbred and harness racing from around the world. You can bet on horse races from the US, Australia, the UK, Japan, Sweden, South Africa, and France.
Once you have chosen the race you want to bet on, you can choose straight wagers, trifectas, and quinellas. With all of these different betting options, it is easy to see why the XBet sports betting app is so popular.
XBet Casino App Review
If you love playing slot games, you are going to love using the XBet casino app. There are more than 150 slot machines available, including popular titles like Take Olympus, Mystic Hive, Back to Venus, and many other online slots from Betsoft.
The XBet casino also offers a wide variety of table games. That includes all of the standard table games, like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. There are also unique options, such as three-card rummy, draw high low, red dog, and triple edge poker.
Of course, the most popular games have multiple variations. For example, you can play eighteen different versions of blackjack or choose from three different roulette options. In addition to these digital table games, XBet also offers live dealer casino options. The live dealer studio includes blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and super six.
Betsoft is the primary software provider for the XBet mobile casino, but you can also enjoy games from Concept Gaming, Nucleus Gaming, and Vivo Gaming. The most popular games come from Betsoft’s 3D animation studio, but the other software providers offer unique variants and different bonus features that you can’t find in Betsoft’s games.
No matter which kinds of casino games you are interested in, the XBet.ag app has what you are looking for.
XBet Mobile App Promotions
XBet has multiple bonus offers that you can choose from, including reload bonuses and rebates on horse race betting.
When you first download the real money XBet app, you’ll be able to activate one of their welcome bonuses – but only if you haven’t already created an account on your computer. You can choose between a casino bonus or sports betting bonus.
The maximum bonus amount you can receive on either of these offers is $500. If you choose the sports bonus, you get a 100% deposit match with a 7x rollover requirement. You can get a 200% deposit match for the casino bonus, but you will have a 40x rollover requirement.
Once you are an existing customer, you can enjoy regular reload bonuses of up to $250 for sports betting and up to $500 or $1,000 for the casino, depending on when you make your deposit. You can find all the different promotions under the bonuses category from the app menu.
The $500 limit is significantly smaller than the bonuses available elsewhere. However, the rollover requirement for sports betting bonuses is also smaller than other sportsbook apps. The rollover is 7x on your first bonus and only 5x on every sports bonus after that.
Unfortunately, we can’t say the same for casino bonuses. The initial casino bonus has a 40x rollover, but it goes up to 50x after that. That is a very high rollover requirement that many gamblers will not be able to meet – especially when compared to other casino apps.
Here are some examples of various deposit amounts and the rollover requirement that would be required for each one. It will help you see how drastic the difference is between the casino and sports bonuses on the XBet.ag mobile app.
|Deposit||Sports Bonus||Sports Rollover||Casino Bonus||Casino Rollover|
|First Deposit – $100||$100||$1,400||$200||$12,000|
|First Deposit – $250||$250||$3,500||$500||$30,000|
|First Deposit – $500||$500||$7,000||$500||$40,000|
|Weekday Reload Deposit – $100||$25||$625||$50||$7,500|
|Weekday Reload Deposit – $1,000||$250||$6,250||$500||$75,000|
|Weekend Casino Deposit – $100||NA||NA||$100||$10,000|
|Weekend Casino Deposit – $1,000||NA||NA||$1,000||$100,000|
It is important to understand the rollover requirements and all the other bonus terms and conditions before you claim any XBet bonuses. You can always deposit a lower amount if you don’t think you will be able to meet the higher rollover requirements.
Accessing the XBet Gambling App
Now that you know everything that the app has to offer, we want to continue our XBet app review by explaining how it works. We’ll cover device compatibility, how to access it, and specific features that make this app stand out.
How to Access the App
The first thing you need to understand is that there is no XBet mobile app download. All you need to do is visit the mobile browser site at XBet.ag instead.
Most online gambling sites choose to offer mobile sites instead of downloadable apps because it is easier from a production standpoint. Instead of creating multiple apps for various devices, they create one website designed to adapt to any device.
That is why your experience will be the same, whether you access the XBet app on Android devices, on an iPhone, or on your computer. The website is the same, with only a few differences based on adjusting to the size of your screen.
If you plan to use the app regularly, you can save a bookmark to the mobile site by clicking on the menu button in the URL bar. When you save a bookmark on a mobile device, it automatically creates a widget that you can add to your home screen for easy access.
Will the App Work on My Device?
The benefit of using mobile sites instead of downloadable apps is that they are highly versatile. You don’t have to worry about downloading a different XBet app on iPhone or Android.
No matter which device you use, the app will be available. The only requirement is that you have to be able to access the internet from that device. So, as long as you have wifi or a mobile data connection, you can enjoy the app from XBet.ag.
That is good news for people who have Blackberry and Windows devices. Those devices typically do not have apps available, so they have to settle for downloading apps designed for different devices. It works, but when you use the XBet mobile site, you can enjoy the app fully on any device.
What Features Does the App Offer?
There are a few distinct features that make the XBet app stand out from other mobile gambling apps. Here are a few examples.
- No Device Storage or Updates Necessary
- Because you don’t need an XBet app download, you don’t have to worry about the app taking up storage on your device. And the mobile website automatically updates, so you don’t need to worry about downloading the latest version.
- Quickly Access Different Parts of the App
- The app and desktop site are organized the same way. That makes it easy to quickly navigate between the sportsbook, casino, or racebook from any screen. You can also find the cashier, bonuses, contests, and other material from the app menu.
- Encryption and Security Measures
- The XBet mobile app is secured with SSL encryption, which is the same technique that online banks use. There are also other security measures in place that protect your financial and personal information.
- Convenient Links
- The XBet sports betting app is particularly helpful because it has several embedded links that help you find information. For example, you can click on a team name to see all the betting options for that team, as well as stats and ranking information.
- Play Your Way
- When you are using the XBet mobile casino, all of the games work in both landscape and portrait mode. So you can hold your device vertically or horizontally, whichever is the most comfortable for you.
Each of these features is designed to make the XBet app easy and convenient to use. So no matter where you are, you can enjoy sports and race betting and casino games in the palm of your hand.
Banking on the XBet App
Before you can enjoy XBet mobile sports betting and casino games, you will need to get your money to your account. When all is said and done, you will want to be able to get your money back in your hands quickly and easily.
Fortunately, XBet makes deposits and withdrawals easy and convenient with several different banking methods. You can use credit cards, cryptocurrencies, or Person 2 Person transfers.
We were pleased to find five different cryptocurrency options during our real money XBet app review.
Unfortunately, you have fewer options for withdrawals. If you want to withdraw with cryptocurrency, you will have to accept Bitcoin. The only other withdrawal options are e-check and bank wire.
All of these banking options are safe and reliable. XBet uses encryption techniques to protect your information so you can deposit and withdraw without worrying about your information being compromised.
Why Is Cryptocurrency the Best Banking Method on the XBet App?
Cryptocurrency is the best choice for multiple reasons. You get free transactions, higher limits, and faster transaction times when you use crypto for your deposits and withdrawal.
The deposit limits for all the cryptocurrency options are a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $10,000. You can withdraw between $25 and $5,000 with Bitcoin. When you use credit cards or Person 2 Person, you can only deposit up to $2,500 or $500 at a time.
XBet also charges transaction fees on both deposits and withdrawals for every banking method other than cryptocurrency. So you may end up paying 6% of your deposit or up to $160 for withdrawals, depending on the banking method you choose and the amount.
When you use cryptocurrency, you get to keep all of the money from those fees for yourself. And cryptocurrency withdrawals get processed with 48 hours, so that is the fastest way to get your money. Other withdrawals methods may take up to a week.
Another reason cryptocurrency is the most straightforward transaction method when you use the XBet gambling app is that it is designed for digital transactions. You don’t have to worry about typing in your credit card number or looking up a routing number. Instead, you just copy the crypto wallet address from the app into your crypto exchange account. As long as you have your crypto exchange account set up, you can deposit and withdraw with just a few clicks.
Cryptocurrency is undoubtedly the best banking option, but no matter which banking method you choose, you can confidently make deposits and withdrawals on the app from XBet.ag.
Download the XBet App Now
That concludes our XBet app review. We really enjoyed testing their mobile app since it’s identical to the desktop version of XBet.ag. You can enjoy all the same sports betting options and casino games available to PC users. The biggest (and maybe only) difference is that the mobile site is smaller.
By now you should know whether the mobile XBet app is right for you. If you still have questions, then check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions we get about XBet.ag and their app below. Failing that, we suggest you read our detailed review of XBet. Our review should answer any remaining questions you have.
If you now know that you want to check out their app, then we suggest you grab it ASAP. XBet.ag is currently running a 100% welcome bonus which is good for up to $500 with a qualified real money deposit. We have no idea how long this promotion will run, though. So, don’t delay, download the XBet app today.
- What version of iOS do I need to use the XBet app?
- AYou can use the XBet app on any iOS device, no matter how outdated the software might be. Because it is a mobile site instead of a downloadable app, you don’t have to worry about updating the software or getting a new device to access the XBet mobile app.
- What kinds of wagers can I make on the XBet sports betting app?
- AThe XBet sportsbook app offers a wide range of betting opportunities. You will have different wager options for various sports, but you can typically find moneylines, point spreads, totals, prop bets, parlays, and futures.
- Can I use the XBet app data-free?
- ASome downloadable betting apps allow you to use the app without mobile data or wifi after it has been downloaded. Unfortunately, that is not an option with XBet because there is no XBet app download.
The only way to avoid using mobile data while you access their app is to connect to a wifi network.
- Does XBet offer video poker and other specialty games?
- AYes. You can enjoy two video poker games on the XBet mobile casino. The app offers Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild. If you are looking for keno, you can visit the other games section of the casino app, but keep in mind that you will not find any bingo games on XBet.ag
- How do I download XBet for iPhone for free?
- AThe XBet app is always free to access. You can even play free demo versions of most of the app’s casino games.
When you use the XBet app for real money, the money you deposit goes directly into your account, minus any transaction fees for some banking methods. You can use that money to place sports bets or play casino games.
XBet takes a portion of every sports bet as the vig, but that fee is built into betting odds. The app also makes money from losing bets on casino games. They do not need to charge subscription fees or download fees because they make their profit elsewhere.
- What is the maximum withdrawal limit on the XBet app?
- AThe most you can withdraw at a time is $5,000 on the XBet app. However, if you choose an e-check for your withdrawal, you will only be able to withdraw $1,000.
It is important to note that some of the withdrawal limits may change based on the type of gambling you enjoy. For example, you can only withdraw $2,000 per week if you only play casino games. That limit applies even when you win a progressive jackpot, so you will want to keep that in mind when you choose which games to play.
- Does XBet.ag have a VIP program?
- AUnfortunately, there is no XBet VIP program. We hope that they will add one in the future, but for now, you just have to take advantage of the bonuses and contests they offer.
- Does the XBet sports betting app offer free bets?
- AThere are no free bet promotions that are advertised on the XBet sportsbook app. But that does not mean they are not available. If you contact customer service, there is a chance they will offer you a free bet bonus. You may also receive emails from the site with special promotions, including free bets.
- How do I contact XBet customer service if I have questions?
- AYou can contact XBet’s customer service team any time through the email form on their website. If you have already created an account, you will also be able to contact their customer support through live chat or by phone.
It is also a good idea to explore the Help and FAQ section of the app. You can find hundreds of articles with helpful information that may answer your question without waiting for a response from customer service.