Gambling Sites Accepting Bitcoin Cash in 2021
Chances are you’re here because you want to know what the best Bitcoin Cash gambling sites are for 2021. Good news for you-you’re in the right spot.
We cover lots of information below. You’ll learn what Bitcoin Cash is and the pros and cons of using it. This will be helpful if you’re not already familiar with this particular cryptocurrency. We also explain how we choose which gambling sites to recommend to our readers.
Then we have our list of recommended Bitcoin Cash gambling sites. You’ll find our top picks below. Any one of these sites are a great choice for our readers looking to use Bitcoin Cash to gamble online.
|Rank||VA Gambling Site||Exclusive Bonus||Products||Get Started|
||280% Up To $14,000||
||Visit Site||Las Atlantis|
||250% Up To $5,000||
||Visit Site||Wild Casino|
||125% Up To $3,125||
||50% Up To $1,000||
||100% Up To $1,000||
You can join any one of these gambling sites and have an excellent time. We know this firsthand, as many of our team members are customers at these sites themselves.
But we also do in-depth research into each gambling site before we consider recommending them. We do it because it’s important to us that each site meets our standards. Otherwise, we wouldn’t feel right recommending them to you.
For more on our recommendations and for further details on gambling with Bitcoin Cash, please keep reading.
How We Make Our Recommendations
Here are the minimum standards we hold every site we recommend to.
A Gaming License
Cryptocurrencies are relatively new and are unregulated. A byproduct of that is gambling sites that are unlicensed and also unregulated.
Skip these sites at all costs. The safety of your Bitcoin Cash depends on it.
If you want a safe and enjoyable experience, you must only join sites that have a license. It won’t guarantee that bad things won’t happen, but it often gives you opportunities for recourse that you wouldn’t have otherwise.
A Positive Reputation
We scour the internet and several gambling forums to ensure that every site we recommend has a positive reputation.
What does that mean? Well, it means that when you join a site we recommend, the site won’t rip you off or treat you unfairly. They offer fair gaming, bonuses, terms, and fast payouts.
Responsive and Helpful Support
We look for a couple of things here.
One, we check to see what your support options are. The more options you have, the better. We like to see gambling sites offer email and live chat at a minimum, and we give sites brownie points if they offer phone support.
Two, we test the support to see how fast and helpful they are. We usually send an email. If we get a response in less than 24 hours, we’re happy. If we get a response in just a couple of hours, then they get two high-fives from us.
Clear and Fair Terms and Conditions
We read the terms and conditions of every gambling site we review. We look for a couple of things.
It’s important that the site spells out all their terms for their offers, banking, and so on. It needs to be clear what their rules are.
Their terms also need to be reasonable. They shouldn’t give the site loopholes they can use to avoid paying customers.
The factors we’ve listed above aren’t the only things that matter. We look at other attributes, too. However, the points above matter the most. If a site fails any one of these points, chances are it won’t matter how great their sportsbook or casino games are.
We cover all of this information in our reviews, too. That way, you don’t have to do the research yourself. You can piggyback off our hard work instead and get to playing your favorite games faster.
The bottom line – we wouldn’t join a gambling site that doesn’t meet the criteria above. If you care at all about having a safe gambling experience online, you won’t, either.
A Brief Look at Bitcoin Cash
There’s a good chance that you’ve at least heard of Bitcoin Cash. But maybe you don’t know what it is, where it came from, how to get it, or how to use it to gamble online.
That’s what we’re going to cover in this section. The information below will get you up to speed so that you can go from clueless newbie to Bitcoin Cash gambling veteran in as little time as possible.
Let’s get started.
What Is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is an alternative to Bitcoin (BTC). It was the result of a hard fork that was made in August 2017. A hard fork is when changes are made to the core technology of a parent or main cryptocurrency. In this case, Bitcoin.
Some forks are accidental. Others are intentional. Bitcoin Cash was intentional.
The fork was made because Bitcoin has weaknesses that people wanted addressed. For example, Bitcoin has a smaller block size limit, which leads to slower transaction speeds. There were cases where people complained of having to wait an hour or more for their transactions to be confirmed.
Another issue is scalability. It’s not possible to accommodate everyone who wants to use it (at reasonable speeds) without increasing the blockchain limit. However, that can’t be increased (from 2MB) because – eventually, at some point – the data will be too large for some nodes to process it.
The solution was to create a hard fork, essentially splitting the Bitcoin network into two groups. One is Bitcoin, and the other is Bitcoin Cash.
In fact, the Bitcoin Cash network was a duplicate of the Bitcoin network. When they first launched the new blockchain, everyone who had Bitcoin received the same amount of Bitcoin Cash.
Because Bitcoin’s network was duplicated, the two cryptocurrencies are similar in most ways. There are only a couple of MAJOR differences between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin.
- Blocks are created faster on the BCH blockchain
- Transactions are (confirmed) faster on the BCH blockchain
Both of these points were accomplished by increasing the block size limit from 2MB to 8MB.
Other than that, BCH is pretty much the same as BTC. You can buy it and hold it, use it to make purchases online, accept it in exchange for services, and more. If you want to learn more about what cryptocurrencies are and what you can do with them, we recommend you read our guide here.
How to Get Bitcoin Cash
If you don’t have BCH, but you want to use it to gamble online, getting your hands on some is pretty easy. Here are a few ways to get Bitcoin Cash.
- Maybe You Already Have Some – Chances are you’d know if you have Bitcoin Cash. But since Bitcoin owners were given Bitcoin Cash when BCH launched, it’s worth checking to see if you have any lying around.
- Buy BCH from an Exchange – Go to any major exchange (Coinbase is one example) and use your credit/debit card to buy BCH at market value.
- Trade/Sell Bitcoin – If you have Bitcoin, you can deposit it to an exchange of your choice and use it to buy Bitcoin Cash. You could also sell it or trade it to someone else who has BCH.
Honestly, it’s not difficult to get your hands on BCH. Just remember that you’ll need a wallet to send and receive payments. You’ll also want to make sure you’re doing business with a legit company since most of the risk you face comes from shipping your money and getting stiffed.
You can learn more about crypto wallets, safety, and more in the guide we linked to in the previous section.
How to Use Bitcoin Cash to Gamble Online
Using Bitcoin Cash to gamble online is a straightforward process. It’s no different than gambling with a different cryptocurrency. It’s not even all that different from making a deposit with a debit/credit card.
Here’s what you’ll do.
- Go to the banking section once you’ve logged into your gambling site account
- Choose Bitcoin Cash as your deposit option
- Copy/paste the address the gambling site gives you
- Open your wallet
- Paste the gambling site’s address you copied
- Enter how much you want to deposit
- Click submit
If you’re on your mobile device, some gambling sites will have a QR code you can scan instead to get the address. Just make sure you have your wallet open when you do.
Your payment should clear in a matter of seconds. Depending on how quickly payments are being confirmed, some sites do say it can take a little longer (as long as 15 minutes). But this is more the exception than the rule.
That’s all there is to it. It’s really that simple. If you have any questions, you can reach out to the site’s support. We also have several guides on our website that will help you gamble online with cryptocurrencies.
The Major Pros and Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash
Let’s assume for a minute that you don’t yet have any Bitcoin Cash. Maybe you’re new to crypto, and you’re unsure of whether you want to invest in it or not. Or perhaps you’re familiar with crypto – you might even have some, like Bitcoin – and you’re not sure if you want to diversify into BCH.
That’s what the next two sections will help you with. We’re going to cover some of the major pros/cons of investing in and using Bitcoin Cash, namely for gambling online.
10 Major Pros of Using Bitcoin Cash
- Miners can generate faster blocks. When combined with the sheer volume of blocks that can be generated, it creates a reward/fee structure that benefits both miners and users.
- Bitcoin Cash prioritizes transaction speed over complete decentralization. This benefits merchants who need speedier transaction times.
- Bitcoin Cash is one of the more established cryptocurrencies and has consistently been among the most valuable
- If you join gambling sites that only accept cryptocurrencies, then there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to sign up and play with 100% anonymity.
- You can deposit and play for much smaller sums of money compared to fiat currencies. If you deposit/play in USD, the lowest you can usually deposit is $20. For Bitcoin Cash, you can deposit as little as $10, and some sites accept even lower amounts than that. Depending on the site, you can also play for small sums – sometimes even for less than one cent!
- The opposite is also true. Many sites will allow you to deposit larger sums of money. We know of one gambling site that lets you deposit only $1,500 using a credit/debit card but will let you deposit as much as $5,000 with BCH. The reason why is because they have to worry about chargebacks with debit/credit cards, whereas that’s not a concern with crypto.
- Many gambling sites that accept crypto offer provably fair games. These are games that allow you to check whether they were fair after each hand/round. You can’t do this with regular casino games.
- Some gambling sites offer generous deposit bonuses to crypto customers. You can often get a match of 1-5 coins. This can mean a bonus of anywhere from $700 to $3,500.
- Banking for online gamblers in the United States sucks. It’s hard to get payments to clear. It’s also hard to find methods that work. Bitcoin Cash is the alternative that bypasses banks and the government altogether – for now.
- You could make lots of money between Bitcoin Cash increasing in value and potentially winning at the casino. We can’t make any promises, and you should steer clear of anyone who says they can, but it is possible.
Those are some of the major general upsides to investing in and using Bitcoin Cash. Here are a few that apply to online gamblers.
Those are some of the bigger upsides we could think of to using Bitcoin Cash. However, no banking option is perfect. BCH is no exception.
10 Major Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash
Here are some of the major downsides of investing in and using Bitcoin Cash.
- Bitcoin Cash takes more computing power to mine larger blocks on the blockchain. The concern here is that mining groups that have loads of power will eventually earn a disproportionate number of BCH and control the network.
- People are treating Bitcoin Cash like an ugly cousin – like one of crypto’s generic altcoins. The result for investors is a riskier and more volatile investment.
- The acceptance rate for BCH is much lower compared to Bitcoin. Experts say that investing in BCH today would be more about its potential value rather than its current market position.
- Bitcoin Cash’s value plummeted shortly after its release. People who had Bitcoin automatically received the same number of units in BCH. However, many people sold off their BCH, which resulted in the price dropping from $900 to $300.
- If you bought Bitcoin after BCH’s release, you wouldn’t receive any free BCH. You also can’t/couldn’t exchange the BCH you received for Bitcoin. You’d have to sell your BCH and buy BTC at its market rate.
- Many people believe Bitcoin Cash is a distraction from Bitcoin, the same opinion they have about all altcoins.
- Bitcoin is far more popular than Bitcoin Cash, and even BTC isn’t accepted everywhere. The point – gamblers may have a hard time finding a gambling site that accepts BCH – at least for the time being.
- You won’t have complete anonymity everywhere that does accept it. Many gambling sites accept both crypto and fiat currencies. These sites will request the same information from you as they do customers using fiat currencies.
- BCH fluctuates in value. Combine that with gambling, which is volatile in and of itself, and you have a recipe for losing a lot of money in a very short timeframe.
- Join the wrong gambling site, and you could be sending your BCH on a one-way ticket. Due to anonymity, no oversight, and possibly a lack of a gaming license and regulation, and you could be out several hundred or thousand dollars with a few clicks of your mouse.
Those are the major downsides to BCH as a whole. Now let’s look at some downsides specifically for online gamblers.
Those are a few of the downsides we could think of for using BCH (to gamble online). Before you ask which is better, Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash, or whether you should invest in BCH, just know this one thing.
No banking option is perfect. At the end of the day, you just need to decide if the pros outweigh the cons for you. From there either pick up some BCH, a different crypto or go back to your credit/debit cards.
Only you can decide what’s best for you.
There you have it. That’s Bitcoin Cash in a nutshell.
There are a few reasons to consider using it over Bitcoin. For example, if you’re a merchant that accepts cryptocurrencies for payment or have experienced long delays in transaction confirmations.
However, if you don’t have these issues, then whether you use Bitcoin Cash is up to you. If you have already invested in other cryptocurrencies, you can use those to gamble online, and you’ll experience the same benefits. There’s no special reason to jump to BCH – at least not specifically for online gambling.
If you haven’t bought any crypto yet, then we see no reason not to give Bitcoin Cash a shot. The only major downside we can think of is that you might struggle to find a gambling site that accepts it.
Fortunately for you, the solution to that issue is simple. All you have to do is scroll up to the top of this page, and you’ll find several gambling sites to choose from, all of which accept Bitcoin Cash for payment.
It doesn’t get any easier than that.