WWE Royal Rumble Betting Guide for 2021 – How and Where to Bet
The first big pro wrestling event of the year is just around the corner, and I’m sure all fans of the sports are eager to watch some of the biggest superstars go at it.
The WWE Royal Rumble has a special place in the schedule for multiple reasons. The unique battle royale format is highly entertaining, and the winner receives the opportunity to challenge for a title during WrestleMania later in the year.
On top of that, you can make some money betting on the WWE Royal Rumble 2021 if you take it seriously. I do my best to help with this betting guide by exploring the odds and the latest information we have about the show.
I also share a list of top Royal Rumble betting sites for those of you who want to know where to gamble on the event in 2021. Let’s begin with them.
Where to Bet on the WWE Royal Rumble in 2021
I believe that the online sportsbooks and betting apps above are the best choice for everyone wondering where to bet on the Royal Rumble 2021. They all have a legit gambling license, a strong reputation, and plenty of security measures designed to protect their customers.
That’s more than enough for me to trust them, but that’s just the beginning.
Here are some of the other advantages of the best WWE Royal Rumble betting sites and apps.
- A good number of WWE Royal Rumble gambling markets
- High Royal Rumble betting odds
- Juicy bonuses and promotions that can be used for real money betting on wrestling
- Great for mobile betting
- Fast and reliable payment options
- Competent customer support team
As you can see, you get good value for your money, a safe environment, and a user-friendly experience. That’s more than enough to give it a shot if you ask me!
About the 2021 WWE Royal Rumble
If you want to bet on the 2021 Royal Rumble, you should know the main factors surrounding the event. It’s going to take place at Tropicana Field in Florida on Sunday, January 31. There will be no spectators this time around, but you can enjoy the show through WWE’s ThunderDome feature.
Here’s what the schedule includes right now.
- Men’s Royal Rumble match – the classic 30-men battle royale clash is the most anticipated match of the night.
- Women’s Royal Rumble match – the biggest WWE SmackDon and Raw stars will fight in this female version of the same eliminations bout.
- Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens – the duo will meet in a Last Man Standing match with the WWE Universal Championship on the line.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Goldberg – the two stars will fight for the WWE Championship.
- Asuka and Charlotte Flair vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler – the only team match in the 2021 Royal Rumble so far is for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship.
We also know a good number of contestants in the main events, and you should certainly get familiar with them if you are going to bet on the WWE Royal Rumble 2021. Let’s look at the men’s list.
|Men’s 2021 Battle Royale Confirmed Contestants|
CLICK TO CLOSE
And here are the female stars that will be part of the WWE Royal Rumble 2021.
|Women’s 2021 Battle Royale Confirmed Contestants|
CLICK TO CLOSE
The rest of the contestants will be added later on, and I’m sure that the WWE has some surprises too.
Let’s see what the best Royal Rumble betting sites expect from the upcoming matches next.
2021 Royal Rumble Betting Odds
If you want to find the best Royal Rumble bets, you should start from the latest odds. Here’s what the leading sportsbooks online offer for the men’s elimination match.
As you can see, Daniel Bryan has emerged as the favorite for the WWE Royal Rumble 2021. The rest of the field is pretty close, and there are at least five guys who could go on to win, according to the wrestling betting sites.
Let’s see how things stand with the betting on Royal Rumble women’s clash.
Bianca Belair is the top contender based on the latest WWE Royal Rumble 2021 odds, but the likes of Alexa Bliss, Rhea Ripley, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, and several more stars are in the mix. There are some wild options available too for those of you who are interested in experiments.
With the main events out of the way, here’s what the top Royal Rumble betting apps from the other matches, starting with the WWE Championship fight.
The reigning champion Drew McIntyre is a major favorite to retain his title. There’s a good argument that backing him might be one of the Royal Rumble best bets available online despite the short price. The WWE has been pushing the Scotsman hard recently, and most people expect this to continue.
Another title will be on the line when Roman Reigns meets Kevin Owens. Here are the odds for those of you looking to bet on the Royal Rumble clash for the WWE Universal Championship.
The Royal Rumble gambling sites seem quite confident in the champion, and betting cash on Reigns won’t bring much of a return.
Tips for Betting on the 2021 WWE Royal Rumble
If you want to place real money wagers on Royal Rumble matches, this section with Royal Rumble betting tips can help you find the top bets. I have mixed general wrestling gambling advice with some specific tips for the 2021 edition for the best results.
- Don’t forget it’s all scripted – Pro wrestling is not actually a competitive sport but a TV show, and the results are determined by the writers. Try to determine which outcomes would make the most sense in the long run.
- Think about the upcoming WrestleMania – The winners of the 2021 WWE Royal Rumble mass brawls will earn the right to challenge during WrestleMania. Try to figure out which wrestlers are most likely to be pushed by the organization in the upcoming year.
- The order is crucial – When you are betting on the Royal Rumble winner, make sure to include any rumors and potential information about the entry numbers. You would rarely see a winner from the first ten entrants or the last ones, for that matter. The athletes who join the show between the 10th and 25th position are most likely to win.
- Check the Royal Rumble props – It’s likely that we’ll have various Royal Rumble 2021 prop bets at our disposal closer to the event. Stuff, like most eliminations, most time spent on the ring, and similar can offer excellent value.
I hope that the WWE Royal Rumble wagering tips above can improve your chances to win money from the event. Don’t forget to use the top WWE betting sites online for the best value.
If you have your own thoughts or advice for the upcoming WWE Royal Rumble 2021, feel free to share them in the comments below.