||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Will Rogers Downs Picks for Wednesday, May 13, 2020 – Free Horse Racing Betting Tips
Will Rogers Downs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, continues its schedule of thoroughbred racing with a 10-race card on Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
The rain continues in Oklahoma City, with the forecast for Wednesday calling for scattered thunderstorms, temps in the low 80s, and winds around 21 mph.
For a complete list of Will Rogers Downs races, entries, odds, and wager options, be sure to check out these top horse racing betting sites.
Today’s Will Rogers Downs picks and tips follow below. The first race on Wednesday is at 1:15 PM (CDT).
- Post Time: 2:45 PM
- Purse: $23,760
- Type: MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
- Distance: 5-1/2 furlongs
- Conditions: For Accredited Oklahoma-Breds Maidens, Three Years Old And Upward
Race 4 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Willy Wampum, G Steinberg, 15/1
- 2 Euro Surprise, SCRATCHED
- 3 Internet Express, A Pusac, 30/1
- 4 Oklahoma City, J Shepherd, 20/1
- 5 Im the Man Now, D Cabrera, 6/1
- 6 Dramacide, K S Tohill, 3/1
- 7 Lawyer Clark, J R Eads, 12/1
- 8 November Mike, L Wade, 7/2
- 9 A Flicker Ofsilver, J A Medina, 30/1
- 10 Wilky G, A Triana Jr., 4/1
- 11 Wood Hi, R Eikleberry, 20/1
- 12 Justins Omen, O Sanchez, 10/1
Race 4 Prediction and Pick
I like the 3/1 favorite in this match: Dramacide, with Ken Tohill aboard. This three-year-old gelding’s career has been brief but beefy, with five starts resulting in three money finishes. Dramacide might get some real competition from the second-favored November Mike, with Lindey Wade in the irons, but should complete his mission successfully.
Race 4 Tip
A longshot that could be a bit undervalued is the 20/1 Wood Hi, with jockey Ry Eikleberry aboard. With a single non-productive career start, Wood Hi would have to depend entirely on Eikleberry’s piloting skills. But it could happen.
- Post Time: 3:15 PM
- Purse: $27,500
- Type: ALLOWANCE
- Distance: 6 furlongs
- Conditions: For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Not Won Two Races Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Or Oklahoma State Bred Allowance Since November 13, 2019 Or Which Have Never Won Three Races
Race 5 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 D’ Rapper, F Wethey, Jr., 8/1
- 2 Arcadia Calls, J R Eads, 12/1
- 3 Nomo Ron, SCRATCHED
- 4 Superior’s Boy, J Shepherd, 15/1
- 5 Man U, L D Biehler, 12/1
- 6 Town Champ, A Triana Jr., 3/1
- 7 Minister of Soul, R Eikleberry, 2/1
- 8 Cabin John, SCRATCHED
- 9 Lawton, D Cabrera, 4/1
Race 5 Prediction and Pick
I like the 2/1 favorite for this race—Minister of Soul, ridden by Ry Eikleberry. Minister of Soul has a solid career so far—23 starts, 15 money finishes, 8 of those wins.
Race 5 Tip
At 8/1, D’ Rapper is a bargain. Career starts: 37. Money finishes: 25. Wins: 16. Throw in the pole position and Floyd Wethey Jr. to work the irons, and this could most definitely happen.
Minister of Soul2/1
- Post Time: 4:45 PM
- Purse: $22,000
- Type: ALLOWANCE
- Distance: 6 furlongs
- Conditions: For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Never Won Two Races Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Or Oklahoma State Bred Allowance Or Which Have Never Won Three Races
Race 8 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Pretty Britches, F Wethey, Jr., 3/1
- 2 Shesomajestic, K S Tohill, 5/2
- 3 Runaround Rosey, J Shepherd, 12/1
- 4 Lil Footnotes, J A Medina, 5/1
- 5 Girls a Bullet, L D Biehler, 4/1
- 6 Expensive Lesson, L Wade, 10/1
- 7 Shaker Baker, T Cunningham, 30/1
- 8 Lakota Princess, D Cabrera, 5/1
Race 8 Prediction and Pick
I like the third-favored horse in this race, Girls a Bullet (4/1), ridden by Lori Davina Biehler. She has a better record than the top two favored horses: ten career starts, seven money finishes, with two of those wins.
Race 8 Tip
Everybody else is going to look at the moneyline favorites or the longest odds, but this is a race where you need to look at the 5/1 sleeper, Lil Footnotes, ridden by Jose Angel Medina. Lil Footnotes has a far better record than her competitors in this field—of her ten career starts, she had eight money finishes, five of those wins.
Girls a Bullet4/1
You can find plenty more betting opportunities in our predictions and betting picks blog.