Betting on UFC 256 – Latest Odds, Best Bets, and More
If you’re betting on UFC 256 and looking for odds for Figueiredo vs. Moreno, or the best bets for Ferguson vs. Oliveira, you’ve come to the right place.
UFC 256 goes down on Saturday, December 12 at the UFC APEX. The card is headlined by a flyweight title fight between Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno, with Tony Ferguson and Charles Oliveira battling it out in the co-main.
This event was initially set to feature Kamaru Usman’s latest welterweight title defense against Gilbert Burns, only for the champ to pull out. Then Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson was canceled. Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling was then promoted to main event status, only to fall apart.
But the new main event has saved the day. Needless to say, Fugueiredo’s odds to beat Moreno will be popular with plenty of bettors, but anyone betting on Moreno to win at UFC 256 will be hoping that the Brazilian has a bad day at the office.
While on the topic of luck — anyone mulling over the latest odds and best bets for UFC 256 knows that good fortune plays a part in success. Luck can often be out of our control, of course, but knowing how to identify the right wagers and how to choose the most potentially profitable markets is something very much within our grasp.
I’ve put together this comprehensive guide for betting on UFC 256 to help you win money on the fights. From the best moneyline bets to props and specials for all fights, you’ll find valuable betting information covered here.
Information such as.
Where to Bet on UFC 256
If you’re asking how to bet on UFC 256, the first thing you should think about is where to bet on the fights. The most important aspect of setting yourself up to win is to first find yourself somewhere to place your bets. Trustworthy and safe UFC betting sites will always win when you know what you’re looking for.
But more than just being safe, you want a site that exclusively caters to the MMA betting industry. That means using a site that has the best odds for UFC 256, the best markets for Figueiredo vs. Yan, and so on. Of course, I have mentioned this event because that is what we will be talking about today, but a great online sportsbook for UFC should provide quality, regardless of the card or fight.
Thinking past that, you want to keep a mental note of what to look for in a site. In short, there are five things to always remember when choosing an MMA betting site.
- Is this site legal and safe to use?
- Does this site have leading odds and markets for UFC and MMA?
- Can I avail of special UFC bonuses and promotions?
- Does the site have a UFC betting app?
- Will I want to stick around with this site in the long term?
If you have positive answers to those questions, that’s good. But if not, you should definitely reconsider the site you are using when wagering on UFC 256.
The odds below are taken from the sites we strongly recommend for betting on MMA. Let’s move on from here and see what they tell us.
UFC 256 Odds
- Figueiredo vs. Moreno; Figueiredo -310, Moreno +240
- Ferguson vs. Oliveira; Ferguson -155, Oliveira +125
- Moicano vs. Fiziev; Moicano -105, Fiziev +115
- dos Santos vs. Gane; dos Santos +290, Gane -380
- Spivak vs. Vanderaa; Spivak -230, Vanderaa +180
- Souza vs. Holland; Souza (+120), Holland (-150)
- Jingliang vs. Grant; Jingliang -225, Grant +175
- Dern vs. Jandiroba; Dern -175, Jandiroba +145
- Quarantillo vs. Tucker; Quarantillo -115, Tucker -115
- Hooper vs. Barrett; Hooper -400, Barrett +300
- Roberson vs. Lungiambula; Roberson -270, Lungiambula +210
- Swanson vs. Pineda; Swanson EVEN, Pineda -130
UFC 256 Fight Card and Key Info
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno
- Tony Ferguson vs. Charles Oliveira
- Renato Moicano vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Junior dos Santos vs. Ciryl Gane
- Ronaldo Souza vs. Kevin Holland
- Sergey Spivak vs. Jared Vanderaa
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Cub Swanson vs. Daniel Pineda
- Billy Quarantillo vs. Gavin Tucker
- Li Jingliang vs. Dwight Grant
- Chase Hooper vs. Peter Barrett
- Karl Roberson vs. Dalcha Lungiambula
What You Need to Know
- UFC 256 is scheduled for December 12 at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas
- The card is headlined by a flyweight title fight between Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno
- The co-main event sees Tony Ferguson clash with Charles Oliveira
- This is the final UFC “numbered card” in 2020
UFC 256 Predictions
- Figueiredo to Beat Moreno by KO/TKO
- Ferguson to Beat Oliveira by Decision
- Moicano to Beat Fiziev by Submission
- Jacare to Beat Holland by Submission
- Gane to Beat dos Santos by KO/TKO
- Swanson to Beat Pineda by Decision
- Dern to Beat Jandiroba by Submission
- Quarantillo to Beat Tucker by Decision
- Spivak to Beat Vanderaa by Submission JD
- Roberson to Beat Lungiambula by Decision
- Li to Beat Grant by Decision
- Hooper to Beat Barrett by Submission
I’m going for wins for Deiveson Figueiredo over Brandon Moreno, and Tony Ferguson over Charles Oliveira in the main and co-main events.
Elsewhere, I am tipping the likes of Renato Moicano, Cyril Gane, and Kevin Holland to come out on top in their fights.
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno
Figueiredo enters this main event scrap with Moreno just weeks from a stunning first-round submission over Alex Perez at UFC 255.
But if you’re thinking that the quick turnaround could be a factor in this fight, just remember that Moreno also fought on that card. The Mexican stopped Brandon Royval with a first-round TKO to earn his shot at Figueiredo’s title.
There is no doubt that Moreno is improving as a fighter. He heads into this contest with four wins and one draw from his last five fights. He has never been stopped inside the cage, losing only on the judges’ scorecards.
But of course, Moreno has never fought a man of Figueiredo’s caliber before either.
What can you say about the Brazilian’s incredible year so far? Three wins from three fights. All stoppages. Two of those wins over Joseph Benavidez, who is considered one of the best UFC flyweight fighters of all time.
A win for Figueiredo at UFC 256 makes him the fighter of the year. I think he’ll get it by way of KO/TKO.
UFC 256 Moneyline Bets
- Figueiredo to Win -310
- Ferguson to Win -155
- Dern to Win -175
- Swanson to Win EVEN
When it comes to betting on UFC 256, the vast majority of wagers taken by UFC betting sites will be moneyline bets.
That usually applies to most combat sports, and a lot of team sports, too. You might know that already, of course. But if you are wondering how to bet on UFC fights, what I would suggest is focusing on learning about this type of bet first. It’s very easy, as it involves simply picking the fighter and placing your bet.
My UFC 256 moneyline bets will include at least one more pick when further fights are added to the card.
Best UFC 256 Prop Bets and Other Top Wagers
- Figueiredo to Win by KO/TKO (+180)
- Ferguson to Win by KO/TKO (+188)
- Souza to Win by Submission (+500)
- Dern to Win by Submission (+125)
Many of the top sites for betting on UFC 256 will have a wide range of prop bets and specials for you to wager on.
Here are my best prop bets for UFC 256 this Saturday.
News and Updates for UFC 256
- December 7
- Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres is off.
- November 24
- Figueiredo vs. Moreno is named the new UFC 256 headliner.
- November 22
- Yan vs. Sterling is off.
- November 9
- Nunes vs. Anderson scrapped.
- October 28
- Junior dos Santos vs. Ciryl Gane added to UFC 256 line-up.
- October 14
- Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling fight for the UFC men’s bantamweight title in the co-main. Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson moved to the top of the bill.
- October 5
- Usman pulls out of a fight with Burns due to needing more recovery time from injury.
- October 2
- Marvin Vettori vs. Omari Akhmedov added to UFC 256.
- September 10
- Amanda Ribas vs. Carla Esparza in the works for UFC 256.