||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
Betting on UFC 253 – Latest Odds, Predictions, and Picks
If you plan to bet on UFC 253, then I have a treat for you right here. I’ve created this post to help you make money on all the UFC 253 fights this September 26. That means identifying the best bets for Israel Adesanya vs. Paulo Costa, as well as providing the latest odds and markets for all other fights on the event.
The action is set to go down at the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. But you can be certain that UFC 253 betting will be popular with punters all around the world, regardless of the location.
Adesanya is set to defend his UFC middleweight title against the next best 185-pounder on the planet. And, well, they could fight in a junkyard somewhere in Oklahoma and still demand the attention of the world.
Still, we’re hoping for bigger and better things from Adesanya vs. Costa. And so should you. And while I’m on the subject of doing things better, the first place you should start is by finding the best UFC 253 betting sites of championship quality. I know a few sites that hit the mark.
Where to Bet on UFC 253
Before you even dream of betting on UFC 253, we strongly recommend signing up for the best UFC betting sites you can. This should be the first port of call for any bettor looking to maximize their chances of winning on the fights.
Our MMA betting experts place the strongest emphasis on choosing a site that is safe and trustworthy, above all. Whether you are betting UFC 253 or gambling on Conor McGregor to rematch Khabib Nurmagomedov, you are entitled to feel comfortable when putting real money down. Security should be the bare minimum expectation, and the company behind a betting site should do everything to guarantee you are protected.
At least, we believe that to be the case. And that’s why we rank the best UFC sportsbooks on how well they perform in keeping customers protected, first and foremost. All of our recommended sites are fully licensed and regulated and absolutely legal to use in jurisdictions where gambling is lawful.
Once we have thoroughly passed a site as a safe and secure, we are then only interested in recommending the leading MMA betting sites online. And what makes a site championship-level quality? Top odds for UFC 253? A mix of great markets, including prop bets and specials? Bonuses for UFC betting? Fast payouts? Well, all of the aforementioned, and much more.
The first step towards a great UFC 253 gambling experience is to choose a great site. Once you have done that, it’s time to get the best UFC 253 odds you can find. Here, try these on for size.
UFC 253 Odds
- Adesanya vs. Costa; Adesanya -175, Costa +130
- Reyes vs. Blachowicz; Reyes -250, Blachowicz +175
- Vieira vs. Eubanks; Vieira -185, Eubanks +150
- Dawodu vs. Tukhugov; Dawodu -120, Tukhugov -110
- Riddell vs. Da Silva; Riddell -350, Da Silva +240
- Sanchez vs. Matthews; Sanchez +350, Matthews -550
- Kara-France vs. Royval; Kara-France -225, Royval +162
- Young vs. Klein; Young -130, Klein EVEN
- Camur vs. Knight; Camur -190, Knight +155
- Espino vs. Hughes; Espino -300, Hughes +230
I will be updating the latest odds for UFC 253 as soon as changes to the card have been made. I advise bookmarking this page to ensure that you are kept up to date with adjustments to the line-up and any last-minute twists and tweaks!
UFC 253 Fight Card and Key Info
- Israel Adesanya vs. Paulo Costa
- Dominick Reyes vs. Jan Blachowicz
- Kai Kara-France vs. Brandon Royval
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Sijara Eubanks
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Brad Riddell vs. Alex Da Silva
- Diego Sanchez vs. Jake Matthews
- Shane Young vs. Ludovit Klein
- William Knight vs. Aleksa Camur
- Juan Espino vs. Jeff Hughes
- Khadis Ibragimov vs. Danilo Marques
*The current lineup is subject to radical changes due to travel restrictions.
What You Need to Know
- The location for UFC 253 is Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- A UFC lightweight unification bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje was initially slated as the main event but was scrapped when Nurmagomedov’s father passed away earlier this year.
- A UFC middleweight title fight between Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa is now expected to headline the event.
- Adesanya vs. Costa is regarded as the best possible fight to make in the middleweight division right now.
- Both men are unbeaten in their careers, which spans a combined 32 career fights.
- Zubaira Tukhugov, a friend and training partner of Khabib Nurmagomedov, is looking for his first UFC winning streak against Canada’s Hakeem Dawodu.
UFC 253 Predictions
- Adesanya to Beat Costa by Decision
- Reyes to Beat Blachowicz by KO/TKO
- Royval to Beat Kara-France by Submission
- Vieira to Beat Eubanks by Decision
- Dawodu to Beat Tukhugov by Decision
- Riddell to Beat Da Silva by KO/TKO
- Matthews to Beat Sanchez by KO/TKO
- Klein to Beat Young by KO/TKO
- Camur to Beat Knight by KO/TKO
- Espino to Beat Hughes by Submission
- Marques to Beat Ibragimov by Decision
Israel Adesanya vs. Paulo Costa
Just like you, I’m looking for the best bets for Adesanya vs. Costa. And as this fight gets closer, you can expect the leading UFC sportsbooks to start releasing some mouthwatering props and specials.
This UFC middleweight title fight is a dream for any diehard fan. Not only are both guys unbeaten, but they are two of the promotion’s scariest prospects. For different reasons, of course. If styles make fights, wagering on UFC 253’s headline bout is going to really split people down the middle.
The latest Adesanya vs. Costa odds have “The Last Stylebender” as a slight favorite to beat the Brazilian. Adesanya, a slick technician, faces off with the most powerful puncher the 185-pound division has probably ever seen. A match made in heaven, you say?
Adesanya (19-0) dethroned Robert Whittaker to take the 185-pound crown in October 2019. He followed up that extraordinary performance with a poorly received but tactically sound win over the ferocious Yoel Romero at UFC 241 in March 2020.
Costa (13-0), formerly known as “Borrachinha” to fans, outpointed Romero in August 2019. This marked the first time he has been to the judges’ scorecards in a professional fight, having won all of his previous contests by KO/TKO or submission.
If you’re thinking of betting UFC 253, I would strongly advise thinking hard about this one. The early betting value on Adesanya vs. Costa appears to be with the challenger, but there are questions over the Brazilian’s ability to last five championship rounds.
If you are betting on Adesanya to beat Costa, you will be hoping that he can avoid the 29-year-old’s earth-shattering power. With one of the scariest stoppage percentages in the promotion, Costa can end this one early.
So, what are the best Adesanya vs. Costa bets? Well, I have covered the bets to make on UFC 253’s fights, including the main event, below. We’re in for a treat with this event, so don’t sleep on any of the other bouts on the card.
Let’s check out the top moneyline bets for UFC 253 and go from there.
UFC 253 Moneyline Picks
- Adesanya to Beat Costa (-175)
- Reyes to Beat Blachowicz (-250)
- Vieira to Beat Eubanks (-150)
- Riddell to Beat Da Silva (-350)
If you’re looking for UFC 253 betting tips to follow, the bets above are my top picks for Adesanya vs. Costa and the other confirmed fights on the card.
All in all, the four best betting picks for UFC 253, as it stands, are wins for Israel Adesanya, Dominick Reyes, Ketlen Vieira, and Brad Riddell.
Now, let’s check out the top UFC 253 props and specials.
Top UFC 253 Props and Other Best Bets
- Israel Adesanya to Win in Round 5 (+1200)
- Paulo Costa to Win by KO/TKO/DQ/Submission (+200)
- Jan Blachowicz to Win (+215)
- Brandon Royval to Win (+190)
Are these the best UFC 253 props? I think so.
In case you’re new to UFC prop bets, just know that they can be a really fun way of wagering on the fights. Not only do these types of bets give you a chance to accurately predict how a fight will end, but you almost always get more bang for your buck when betting this way.
So, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a UFC Nostradamus, feel free to make your predictions!
News and Updates for UFC 253
- September 18: Sijara Eubanks replaces Marion Reneau, who was scheduled to fight Ketlen Vieira on the night.
- September 11: UFC 253 has a venue! The fights will go down at the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- August 31: A venue has still yet to be confirmed for UFC 253.
- August 24: Dominick Reyes has expressed displeasure at receiving just six weeks preparation time ahead of his UFC light heavyweight title clash with Jan Blachowicz.
- August 17: UFC 253 has been pushed back one week to September 26.
- July 21: Khabib Nurmagomedov was set to face Justin Gaethje in the main event of UFC 253, but has pulled out of the fight following the recent death of his father, Abdulmanap.