Gambling Industry Payout Report For June 2017
May gave us a chance to take a closer, extended look at a few new sites we added to our monthly gambling payout report. Our aim continues to keep tabs on the best online gambling sites, while reporting any major issues or red flags when it comes to getting your withdrawals and how long it can take. Speed is huge for customers at the top gambling sites, but so is flat out getting your cash.
The goal remains the same as we look to July, but before we look too far ahead, let’s look back at the month of June and see how our listed gambling sites fared when it came to payout speeds and success rate.
One of the elite online sportsbooks going today, BetOnline has a ton to offer, both in regards to payment processing and customer experience. The site offers a litany of payment and withdrawal methods and is routinely regarded as one of the most secure gambling sites to use online.
BetOnline, being an extremely popular online sportsbook, naturally allows users to place sports bets ranging from a wide variety, and also offers online casinos and poker games.
- BetOnline enjoyed yet another strong month in June, with little negative feedback across the airwaves and strong payout speeds being reported.
- BitCoin remains the top method to withdrawal cash at BetOnline. The site quotes a 48-hour turnaround, but typically they process much faster, while one user cited just three hours for their wait time.
- BC is the way to go, but there have also been positive reports with checks, which tend to take about a week. One user reported large funds being successfully transferred in six days and that’s about the target point for that withdrawal method. You should brace for hiccups depending on your bank, of course.
- Bank wires are another popular withdrawal method but rank a distant third at BetOnline. We touched on a bank wire transfer issue here last month, but the site quotes a 15-day wait to begin with. Bank wires can be tricky, so you’re still looking at anywhere from 1-2 weeks, and that’s if everything goes smoothly.
- Users can also try Neteller or Skrill, both of which take roughly 36 hours.
- P2P payments are another option, but they can take five days or longer.
- BitCoin is still the best way to go here in terms of speed and reliability, while we’d rank checks second. BetOnline continues to have a strong payout history, though, and without any negative feedback online, there’s no reason to change their A+ grade.
Bovada is one of the more popular online gambling sites to be found on the web, as they offer a wide range of sports betting opportunities and were one of the more trusted poker sites online. Unfortunately Bovada has left the poker scene, which is officially effective at the end of September. They’re directing their players to Ignition Casino, a new online gambling website that uses the same platform and is also a trusted company.
While Bovada poker is no more, they still provide fantastic sports betting options and will also still be offering online casino games. They remain one of the most trustworthy online betting sites, but you’ll obviously have to get your online poker fix elsewhere going forward.
- Bovada is another popular and reputable site that is once again easy to get behind after a strong showing in June.
- We saw good things in regards to Bovada living up to their quoted payout speeds, but there were a couple of negative reviews over at Ask Gamblers. We should always take negative feedback with a grain of salt, but it’s worth noting that user GLENNP15 noted their withdrawals “took forever”.
- Check speeds have been amazing overall, with reports of users getting checks within just 3-4 days. The process can often take 1-2 weeks, so this is a great payout speed report for June.
- The check speeds are awesome, but BitCoin remains the preferred method of withdrawal with a 24-hour window or better. Normally we see even faster speeds but there hasn’t been much public feedback in regards to BC on Bovada this month.
- Fortunately there’s nothing new to report on Bovada in a negative light. You can try checks, but BC is the way to go if you can swing it.
If you’re looking for a new online sportsbook you can trust, Bookmaker.eu isn’t a bad place to start. Without a doubt one of the best sportsbooks around, Bookmaker has made their name with stellar service, an excellent website and speedy payments for over 30 years.
Bookmaker isn’t just about longevity or trend-setting, however, as they also offer an eclectic gaming base, allowing their customers to place bets on a variety of sports, as well as dive into online casinos and poker rooms. In addition, Bookmaker continues to offer severe discounts on initial deposits and has one of the best histories you’ll find from a gambling site online:
- One of the iconic online gambling sites keeps on trucking through June, as we’re seeing mostly positive feedback in regards to Bookmaker.
- Like most sites, Bookmaker has made availability and speed a key priority via BitCoin. Site quotes suggest around a 24-hour turnaround, but we’re seeing mere hours across the board. One user reported a mere one hour turn around in SBR’s latest payout report.
- If you can’t (or won’t) do BC, you can always use checks, which also continue to do well. Users can expect a 1-2 week turn around most of the time
- You can also try P2P withdrawals, which can be as quick as 2-3 days.
- There was a negative post recently on SBR, but it was pretty cool to see numerous users support Bookmaker as a reliable sportsbook that pays quickly.
- Overall, Bookmaker continues to be safe and reliable, but if we have a choice for payout method, we’re rolling with BitCoin.
It’s often annoying to jump around to different online gambling sites to suit your fancy. That’s why Sportsbetting.ag is a refreshing gambling site, being one of the rare sites to offer online poker, casino games and sports betting.
You simply do not find that type of gambling versatility everywhere, and Sportsbetting.ag puts it over the top by producing a winning product that is also trusted, having been around since 2003. That long history hasn’t always been without a few hiccups, but Sportsbetting.ag has ditched some sketchy problems from the past and is respected as one of the cleaner sites online these days.
Sportsbetting.ag doesn’t blow your socks off with their look or flash, but they’ve built themselves up into an online gambling site that offers everything you could want and is even easy to trust.
- ag has only been under our watchful eye for a few months, but we’ve come away impressed with everything we’ve seen.
- Site payout speeds have been competitive across the industry, specifically with BitCoin. One user at SBR reported a fast 5-hour BitCoin withdrawal ($5k) and you can safely expect to see a 24-hour window (or far less) to be met.
- While BitCoin is far and away the preferred method, we can still look to checks, bank wires, P2P payouts and Skrill.
- Bank wires are one popular method, and we can expect roughly a 10-day wait still.
- Skrill can be pretty fast (estimated 36 hours) but we don’t see much feedback about this method online.
- One of the more popular options is checks by courier, which are quoted around 7 business days. Checks can go through a lot more bumps and something closer to a 10-15 day wait is to be expected.
- Overall, not much changes with Sportsbetting.ag, which continues to offer a high level product. Just stick with BC, per usual.
Another new addition to our monthly gambling payouts report is GTBets, which has a solid history (in existence since 2011), offers a welcome bonus, stellar promotions and a slew of banking methods to choose from.
GT Bets is first and foremost known for their awesome sportsbook, where they take bets on a plethora of sporting events, while also offering a litany of wager types. In addition, GTBets has a nice online casino. Short of some unwanted withdrawal fees, GT Bets passes the eye test and is one of the better dual threat online betting sites around.
- GT Bets is another impressive site we haven’t been looking at that long, but so far don’t have much to complain about.
- BitCoin is the leading payout method here, just like most places. The quote is about 48 hours and from what we’ve seen it’s more like 24 hours or way less.
- Bank wires can be a viable option too, as one user pointed out a three-day wait for a $900 withdrawal at SBR this past month. Bank wires are normally quoted around 12 business days, so we can’t necessarily rely on that but the improved speed is nice to see.
- Ultimately, there hasn’t been much to say that’s bad about GT Bets and most of the payout methods are worth trying. Per usual, BitCoin leads the way and we don’t mind bank wires due to popularity.
Ignition Casino is a fledgling online gambling site that has so far gotten positive feedback. They have a very similar look and feel to Bovada, who ironically enough gave up their poker room to this very site.
It’s obviously early in the game (only been around since 2016), but IC has graded out well to this point due to friendly bonuses, a slew of online casino games and a growing poker room. It’s fair for some new players to not trust a site that is adapting on the fly, but so far Ignition Casino looks like a great place to play and has a solid and maturing history with reliable payout speed and success.
- Ignition Casino has gotten pretty good reviews despite being a young gambling site. Users can freely pick between stellar payout options like BitCoin, checks and bank wires.
- Checks by Courier might not always be the best route, as they can take 1-2 weeks and prior feedback suggested much longer wait times. Users can still safely hope for about 5-10 days for checks.
- The best withdrawal method is still going to be BitCoin, which can take around 48 hours at IC. Users have reported much faster times and usually you can hope for day wait or far less.
- There is a restriction with BC, as you can make a BitCoin withdrawal just once every three days.
- It’d be nice to see a few more payout methods for IC, but this is a young site that has actually been fairly impressive, all things considered.
Slots.lv is still quite fresh to the online casino realm, having only just started taking bets in 2013. Despite its youth, Slots.lv still has loads to offer, starting with a plethora of card and lot games, as well as killer payouts, bonuses and promotions.
The only real complaints at Slots.lv tend to deal with some games that lag or insane bonuses that feel to be out of reach. The games rarely disappoint and there have been few issues with processing payouts safely and quickly, however.
- lv continues to be a tough online betting site to report on, both because of the negative feedback and lack of feedback in general.
- Despite getting a ton of negative reviews at Ask Gamblers, we did see a very positive review in June where a user suggested having no real issues with the site. User RHONNA even reported a 6-day cashout after winning $1,500.
- There is a serious lack of feedback at Slots.lv, but from what we’ve seen we can confidently come away with two realizations; the games and bonuses are awesome and this site tends to take its time in issuing payouts.
- This latest report provides some optimism in the latter department, of course, while we can continue to try BitCoin and checks at Slots.lv.
- Speeds can’t change as of June, as checks are quoted for 1-2 weeks, but have always taken far longer.
- BitCoin is also supposed to take 24 hours like most sites, but that also hasn’t been how things have played out.
- For now, we’d shy away from debit/credit cards here and hope for the best with BC and checks. The recent positive feedback offers hope for more positive reviews in July.
Our last site – and last new addition in March – is Topbet, which has proven to be a very solid online sportsbook that doubles as an online casino. Topbet was established in 2011 and has built up a solid presence in the online gambling realm, largely due to a nice interface, reliable payouts and their ability to offer a great casino and a reputable sportsbook.
- Topbet has a pretty good history but we touched on some sketchiness last month. The good news is we saw positive feedback in the payout department in June – kind of.
- One user reported slow check speeds (3 months) at SBR for June. That’s obviously insanely slow, but perhaps the number amount ($2,500) had something to do with it.
- We’ve noted in the past that checks in general aren’t necessarily ideal and BitCoin is understandably the way to go with Topbet. Users can expect about a 48-hour window or less usually.
- The problem is there has been a ton of negative feedback about Topbet lately, largely due to slow payouts. Many users in forums agree it should be months for most to expect their payments.
- The good news is we did see a payment process in June, so Topbet is making an effort and should be able to make progress moving forward. This might not be the best spot to bank on speedy payouts right now, but we’ll check again and see if the situation has gotten better in July.
Las Vegas USA
Las Vegas USA is another fantastic online casino, as they’re powered by a fantastic platform and welcome U.S. players with a thrilling (and safe) experience. Las Vegas USA also brings huge bonuses to the table for new players and strives to go out of its way to assist users with any issues via customer support. That elite customer service hasn’t completely killed some inconsistent payout speeds, but they do their best to resolve any standing issues.
- Las Vegas USA is another site like Slots.lv, which month to month offers amazing contests and killer promotions, but doesn’t always necessarily meet expectations when it comes to payout speeds and success.
- A recent review at Ask Gamblers says it all, echoing numerous similar reviews that point out a fantastic online gambling site, but also detailing awful payout speeds.
- Like some of the other sites that don’t typically generate a ton of feedback, the reports in general come out slow for Las Vegas USA.
- From what we have seen, you can hope for a 2-week wait on checks, but it is almost going to take longer and possibly up to months to fully process to the point where you have cash in hand.
- We can also use Neteller or a Money Order, but there isn’t a firm turn around speed we can really get behind.
- Most users complain about slow payouts, but don’t tend to be specific about what has worked and what doesn’t work. The absence of BitCoin certainly doesn’t help this site.
- Checks seem to be your best bet at Las Vegas USA, while we’ve seen issues with ACH Direct Deposit. The point here is that this is a good site and some of their payouts eventually do work, but you’re going to be waiting.
Planet 7 is the toughest online casino to grasp on this list, simply because they have such an awesome array of slick games, but have had a checkered payout history. While there have been numerous complaints through the years, few users have had problems with the actual games themselves and most complaints end up getting resolved, thanks to a hard-working and dedicated Planet 7 crew.
Plant 7 still has some work to do with staying on top of big payouts, but they’ve gotten better and continue to be near the top of the list when it comes to gaming atmosphere and versatility.
- I know we should change the record here, but with Planet 7 we really do get another stellar online gambling site that offers some of the best games and promotions you’ll find. The payout speeds are just atrocious.
- A recent review at Ask Gamblers details that, while there are also several ongoing payout complaints.
- Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be one great payout method that stands above the rest. In fact, a lack of versatility via Planet 7’s payout methods contributes to their issues.
- The site does list BitCoin, checks, bank wires and Neteller as their top withdrawal options, but none have reported good speeds.
- Planet 7 is promising from a gaming perspective and their banking options in theory should be fine, but the delays and longstanding complaints are obviously concerning.
That does it for our look back into June to see how some of the best online gambling sites are doing with their payout speeds. If you have any specific information or experiences with these sites, please feel free to leave comments below so we can best serve our readers for next month’s gambling payout report.