Payout Report Overview
Las Vegas USA C+
Planet 7 C-
With the month of January in the bag, we’re all looking forward to a fantastic February in the online gambling scene. It will only be that much more enjoyable if we can profit with our online poker and betting, too, which makes our monthly gambling industry payout report as important as ever.
Another month has gone by in the online gambling world, which means we’re back to recap how February went with some of our favorite gambling sites.
We do want to stress that information on payout speeds and success rates can sometimes be difficult to come by for some sites, so if you ever stumble across our blog and actively use the sites we grade, please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any updates on payout speed, as well as which withdrawal methods are working best for you.
Our aim continues to be pointing you in the right direction when it comes to safe, secure and fast-paying online gambling sites. Some of the sites we track each month do have some issues with speed and anytime we see a decrease in efficiency, speed or success, we note any specifics we find and then give the appropriate grade.
February followed in line and was strong for the most part, but we’ll go over some specifics with each website.
Let’s dive in and see which sites grade out the best for the month of February:
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
One of the elite sportsbooks going today, BetOnline has a ton to offer, both in regards to payment processing and customer experience. The site offers a litany of payment and withdrawal methods and is routinely regarded as one of the most secure gambling sites to use online.
BetOnline, being an extremely popular online sportsbook, naturally allows users to place sports bets ranging from a wide variety, and also offers online casinos and poker games.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- BetOnline looked as good as ever in January and save for a few hiccups, things looked fantastic again this past month.
- There was a security clearance issue with a Bad Beat winner in January that you can see here, but it’s since been resolved.
- BitCoin remains the preferred method for withdrawal at BetOnline. One user previously suggested Neteller, but due to fees and speed, now prefers BC.
- BitCoin has really been the way to go for months now at BetOnline, with BitCoin processing within 1-3 days, if not 24 hours.
- Checks can still shoot for a 5-10 day turnaround and bank wires take 1-2 weeks. These are not ideal methods and rank far behind BC.
- There was some negative feedback at Ask Gamblers suggesting BetOnline blackjack games were being rigged, but it comes off as a bit biased.
- With no other glaring drawbacks and overall fast payout speeds at BetOnline, it continues to grade out at the top of our monthly payout grades report.
January Grade: A+ January Grade: A+
Bovada is one of the more popular online gambling sites to be found on the web, as they offer a wide range of sports betting opportunities and were one of the more trusted poker sites online. Unfortunately Bovada has left the poker scene, which is officially effective at the end of September. They’re directing their players to Ignition Casino, a new online gambling website that uses the same platform and is also a trusted company.
While Bovada poker is no more, they still provide fantastic sports betting options and will also still be offering online casino games. They remain one of the most trustworthy online betting sites, but you’ll obviously have to get your online poker fix elsewhere going forward.
- Bovada continues to be one of the best run betting sites around, even though they only recently celebrated their 5-year anniversary. They’ve only picked up the pace with payouts and customer service since shedding their poker room, too.
- The speed remains very good at Bovada when it comes to payouts, as users continue to applaud BitCoin. BitCoin continues to lead the way as the top withdrawal method at most online betting sites, but certainly at Bovada. Users are getting their money in 1-2 days and some report insanely fast speeds under 24 hours.
- Checks can be used, but they’re estimated at a week or long and you can run into hiccups with them, depending on your bank. There was
one case stemming from January we touched on last month and that probably tells you all you need to know; checks simply aren’t the ideal route.
- This so far feels like an isolated case, however, as one user at Cards Chat recently detailed a very speedy (and successful) check withdrawal. Still, some banks can make the process difficult, so checks really aren’t the preferred method if you can help it.
- Overall, Bovada keeps crushing it in just about every regard. If you roll with BitCoin, you should be good to go.
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
If you’re looking for a new online sportsbook you can trust, Bookmaker.eu isn’t a bad place to start. Without a doubt one of the best sportsbooks around, Bookmaker has made their name with stellar service, an excellent website and speedy payments for over 30 years.
Bookmaker isn’t just about longevity or trend-setting, however, as they also offer an eclectic gaming base, allowing their customers to place bets on a variety of sports, as well as dive into online casinos and poker rooms. In addition, Bookmaker continues to offer severe discounts on initial deposits and has one of the best histories you’ll find from a gambling site online:
“Where the Line Originates”
- There hasn’t been anything bad to say about Bookmaker over the past year that wasn’t biased. This remains arguably the best sportsbook online today, as Bookmaker has been around forever, is trusted and issues the fastest payouts in the industry.
- You probably need to use BitCoin to benefit from the break neck payout speed, but if you do, users all over the place report stellar success. Sports Book Review runs a live payout success thread monthly and a few January reports leaked into February. All users reported fast BitCoin payout times, with some users stating they received their funds in a matter of hours.
- The typical return for BitCoin withdrawals is roughly 1-2 days, but Bookmaker is firing on all cylinders these days, so you can expect a very fast turn around.
- While BitCoin is the way to go for withdrawals, Bookmaker does offer P2P withdrawals and check payouts. Checks take roughly one week to process and P2P withdrawals typically take 2-3 days to go through.
- Again, this is one of the most trusted and respected online sports betting entities. Even if you choose a slower option, you’re getting your cash. But if you want it in a timely matter, as most people do, go with BitCoin.
Las Vegas USA
January Grade: C February Grade: C+
Las Vegas USA is another fantastic online casino, as they’re powered by a fantastic platform and welcome U.S. players with a thrilling (and safe) experience. Las Vegas USA also brings huge bonuses to the table for new players and strives to go out of its way to assist users with any issues via customer support. That elite customer service hasn’t completely killed some inconsistent payout speeds, but they do their best to resolve any standing issues.
- The story at Slots.lv is pretty similar when you look at Las Vegas USA, another strong online casino site that still struggles with payouts.
- Users continue to talk up the gaming experience here, whether its the awesome variety of high end games, elite bonuses or big payouts.
- Payout speed and success is the hiccup here, of course, with checks seeming to cause the most issues over the past.
- Neteller remains the best withdrawal method if you’re hoping for good speed, but there haven’t been any reports of fast payouts and users don’t tend to be very specific about their method of payment.
- The main takeaway is none of the payout methods operate quickly at Las Vegas USA and you’re looking at a long wait to get your money for most withdrawals.
- The silver lining is that this is a great site and you DO get your cash in the end. If you’re fine with waiting, Las Vegas USA is still a viable online casino to use. Because of that and a lack of fresh negative feedback, we’ll give this site a mild boost for February.
January Grade: C+ February Grade: C-
Slots.lv is still quite fresh to the online casino realm, having only just started taking bets in 2013. Despite its youth, Slots.lv still has loads to offer, starting with a plethora of card and lot games, as well as killer payouts, bonuses and promotions.
The only real complaints at Slots.lv tend to deal with some games that lag or insane bonuses that feel to be out of reach. The games rarely disappoint and there have been few issues with processing payouts safely and quickly, however.
“Fastest Payouts in North America!”
- The record won’t change over at Slots.lv, as there are more users on Ask Gamblers reporting bad payout speeds, but an infatuation for the Slots.lv games and bonuses remains.
- Users love the games, interface and payout upside on this site, but the payout speed and success remains a nightmare.
- Users point out that debit and credit cards can make the payout process difficult. Slots.lv says card payouts typically take 4-7 days to go through, while all payments take about 72 hours to gain approval. The speeds just haven’t been aligning with expectations, however.
- Check by Courier is also supposed to take 4-7 days, with bank wire taking roughly 5-10 days. We’ve seen over the past few months that both take far longer and there are even some unresolved issues strewn across the web.
- BitCoin is slated to take about 24 hours or less, depending on approval. Like most sites, this is probably your best bet.
- Payment processing has been a huge issue for Slots.lv, so we can’t take the site’s word on their payment times.
- That being said, you won’t find many sites with better slot game options. This site has it all and most users report they do eventually get their cash. If you’re worried about fast payouts, though, look elsewhere.
January Grade: C January Grade: C-
Planet 7 is the toughest online casino to grasp on this list, simply because they have such an awesome array of slick games, but have had a checkered payout history. While there have been numerous complaints through the years, few users have had problems with the actual games themselves and most complaints end up getting resolved, thanks to a hard-working and dedicated Planet 7 crew.
Planet 7 still has some work to do with staying on top of big payouts, but they’ve gotten better and continue to be near the top of the list when it comes to gaming atmosphere and versatility.
“Your source for the best Vegas online casino action”
- Planet 7 aligns with the problems we see at Slots.lv and Las Vegas USA, as site members tend to love the site itself, the games and bonuses, but struggle to cope with the increasingly slow payout speeds.
- Last month we saw several new complaints emerge and that was again the case for February, with multiple users leaving less than desirable reviews on Ask Gamblers..
- The consensus is this is a fun site to play online casino games, but if you’re expecting fast payouts, think again.
- For us, the difficult is gauging whether any specific payout method works better than the others. From what we can tell, Planet 7 struggles across the board here, and a lot of that has to do with severe limitations in the withdrawal department.
- One user pointed out an estimated 28-42 wait for checks, but still hadn’t gotten their money in February after waiting for 4 months..
- The wait is just too long at Planet 7. The silver lining is there have been a lot of positive posts that users did eventually get their cash, but Planet 7 makes it harder than it has to be.
- There is unfortunately nothing new to see here. Planet 7 still offers a great product, but needs to improve at getting users their winnings.
January Grade: C- February Grade: C-
RealBet is still quite young, having gone live only in 2015, but has quickly garnered praise and trust in the online gambling community. RealBet brings supreme versatility to the table, offering online sports betting, a casino and unique mobile capabilities.
Real Bet also raises the bar with one of the freshest interfaces on the web, along with quality gaming and some of the best customer support you will find. Their best asset, of course, may be their outstanding payout results, as they’ve consistently produced some of the fastest payments. They do have some payout options that sap users with extra fees, but they do provide one free payout per month and typically receive fantastic feedback.
- The payment issues at RealBet haven’t gone away. One quick look at Ask Gamblers reveals several ongoing payment issues, with one user updating in February that they’re going on a
five month wait for their money.
- That’s never what you want to see, but we did note last month that RealBet isn’t hiding. They’ve been pretty open and active, suggesting that a lack of payout methods and slow processors are the root of their issues.
- It’s disappointing, as RealBet has a nice website and they offer all kinds of sports betting options, on top of casino games. They also offer competitive bonuses for new sign ups.
- That may not make up for the extremely slow payouts for some, so if you’re looking for an online sportsbook or casino that will issue speedy payouts, right now RealBet simply isn’t there yet.
- We should probably cut RB a break, too, as they’re still making their way in the industry and have only been around since 2015.
- Their limited withdrawal options (Visa and Mastercard, plus debit) make getting your money a pain.
- We like the site and what they have to offer, but can’t up their grade based on continued issued with their payouts.
Hopefully our monthly recap finds you enjoying speedy and successful payouts. Either way, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which sites you like the best and any issues or successes you’ve had with payouts. We always want to try to deliver the best information, so touch base with us if you ever encounter a payout method that works especially well with any of the betting sites we grade.