||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Gambling Industry Payout Recap For September 2016
With the month of September now officially in the books, it’s time once again to look back at the month that was when it comes to some of the top gambling sites and their payout success. We scour the online gambling scene to see what payout methods are the best, both in terms of speed and success.
In addition, each online gambling site we take a look at gets graded, with a quick glance at the most recent month, as well as the month prior. Going into that grade is the site’s recent payout speed and success, as well as any other issues – the biggest of which can be customer complaints or stalled/failed payouts.
The gambling sites we usually list have a great history of putting forth a top notch product and offering a laundry list of gaming and payout options. They’ve also all done well to complete any past complaints and also are among the best payouts in the world.
Let’s see which sites are on tap for September and grade them based on how they did this past month:
One of the elite sportsbooks going today, BetOnline has a ton to offer, both in regards to payment processing and customer experience. The site offers a litany of payment and withdrawal methods and is routinely regarded as one of the most secure gambling sites to use online.
BetOnline, being an extremely popular online sportsbook, naturally allows users to place sports bets ranging from a wide variety, and also offers online casinos and poker games.
- BetOnline graded out the best in August, as they offer a plethora of deposit/withdrawal methods and continue to be among the fastest/safest sites when it comes to successful payouts.
- Checks are rising mildly in speed and can safely be conducted at BetOnline, but the preferred method continues to be BitCoin – as is the case at most sites that offer it. If you’re going the check route, it can still take up to three weeks, but in September there were reports of only a 2-week wait and sometimes less. A recent reviewer at PocketFives stated that he exclusively uses check withdrawals and has never had an issue getting paid within the usual 7-10 timeframe.
- BetOnline actually made BitCoin even more attractive, as they got rid of their processing fee with that withdrawal. Now, more than ever, BitCoin is the payout method of choice at BetOnline.
- Overall speeds look strong across the board, with money transfers being processed in a week or less and debit cards also often taking just a few days.
- Other than some unresolved issues stemming from AskGamblers.com, there is nothing negative to report about BetOnline. Speeds and payout success looks great for September, while BitCoin is absolutely leading the way in every regard at the site.
- Everyone knows that Bovada poker is dead by now, with the site migrating accounts for their poker department over to the growing Ignition Casino. While Bovada has stood by its claim that everything will be worked out, there have been a few complaints of delayed payment.
- There are a few other unresolved issues at AskGamblers.com, but most of them haven’t been updated. One recent one from September detailed a bank denying a $1,000 check, but it has since been resolved. Bovada is usually great with customer service and payouts, so we’re betting the issues that weren’t updated are no longer a concern.
- Obviously the main negative with Bovada these days is that they got rid of their poker room and sadly, there’s no correcting that.
- Bovada poker’s death aside, payout speeds have been good, per usual. This should be the final time we touch on VFF (Visa Fast Funds) which have not gotten good reviews and should be an ignored method for withdrawal.
- Like most sites, BitCoin is super fast and easy, and that’s the target you’re looking at for any winnings from Bovada’s casino gaming or online sportsbook. The fact that Bovada doesn’t
charge for BitCoin is the icing on the cake for the leader among payout methods right now.
Recent reports from Bovada users cite checks taking way too long (one user said the last time he withdrew via check it took 6 weeks), while BitCoin can go as fast as 11 hours, per another user.
- Overall, it’s clear that Bovada remains one of the best overall online betting experiences – especially when it comes to their payout speeds and success rate. Their customer service is top notch, too, so if there does happen to be a standing issue, they tend to get on top of it pretty quickly. With no real negative issues stemming from September, we’re gladly boosting Bovada up to an A+ rating for the past month.
If you’re looking for a new sportsbook you can trust, Bookmaker.eu isn’t a bad place to start. Without a doubt one of the top sportsbooks around, Bookmaker has made their name with stellar service, an excellent website and speedy payments for the past 30 years.
Bookmaker isn’t just about longevity or trend-setting, however, as they also offer an eclectic gaming base, allowing their customers to place bets on a variety of sports, as well as dive into online casinos and poker rooms. In addition, Bookmaker continues to offer severe discounts on initial deposits and has one of the best histories you’ll find from a gambling site online:
- It is not difficult to sell Bookmaker, a site that has been around forever and has adapted with the times. Providing its user base with BitCoin and generally speedy/successful payouts is just another way they showcase that.
- Unfortunately the word on BitCoin for September wasn’t always amazing, as there are some reports of it taking a little over the estimated 24 hrs. Some users experienced delays of 2-3 days. That’s not crazy slow, but typically BitCoin goes through a lot faster and users at Bookmaker couldn’t have been thrilled with the mild delays.
- The real plus with Bookmaker is the trust, however. Checks are also moving out slowly (can take a few weeks), but users know that they’ll eventually get their cash. Checks are never the preferred withdrawal method at BM in the first place, but if you go that route, judging by September, you can expect to wait a bit.
- Overall, Bookmaker doesn’t go that long with payout delays and they always get the money where it needs to go. On top of that, their site is rock solid and they give their users plenty of payment/payout options.
- The speeds could be better, but Bookmaker is as solid an online gambling site as you’ll find. We can see a boost in speed coming next month.
Slots.lv is still quite fresh to the online casino realm, having only just started taking bets in 2013. Despite its youth, Slots.lv still has loads to offer, starting with a plethora of card and lot games, as well as killer payouts, bonuses and promotions.
The only real complaints at Slots.lv tend to deal with some games that lag or insane bonuses that feel to be out of reach. The games rarely disappoint and there have been few issues with processing payouts safely and quickly, however.
- Slots.lv’s feedback over the past few months has grown increasingly more positive. It’s not hard to see why, either, as they offer insane welcome bonuses, cater to US players and strive for amazing games and safe, speedy payouts.
- BitCoin has been the best way to go when it comes to withdrawals at Slots.lv, which is just one of the many options the site offers. The payouts have been very past over the last two months, with users not seeing things slowdown in September.
- The speeds aren’t exactly blazing when compared to some other online gaming sites, but Slots.lv is still reporting no more than a week’s wait when using BC. BitCoin naturally can process a lot faster as well, and still generally is beating out checks, which take about a week or longer.
- The gaming experience and bonuses continue to impress Slots.lv users, which can offset any payout delays that do occur. So far, we haven’t heard many negative things in a while, as some standing issues have been cleared up stemming back from the summer.
Las Vegas USA
Las Vegas USA is another fantastic online casino, as they’re powered by a fantastic platform and welcome U.S. players with a thrilling (and safe) experience. Las Vegas USA also brings huge bonuses to the table for new players and strives to go out of its way to assist users with any issues via customer support. That elite customer service hasn’t completely killed some inconsistent payout speeds, but they do their best to resolve any standing issues.
- It’s much the same for Las Vegas USA, as they do not grade well for payout speed but have done a good job with communication and ultimately getting their users paid.
- There are a couple of current complaints over at AskGamblers.com, with one person complaining they still haven’t paid $70 from September. A Las Vegas USA rep did reach out about the complaint, but it remains unresolved on the site. Las Vegas USA still has about 12 unresolved complaints active on AG, but they’ve done a good job at establishing communication and working toward a resolution.
- Obviously unresolved issues are never good, but as we all know, the inability to process the payout doesn’t always just fall on the website. Las Vegas USA has at least remained active throughout the process and users usually end up getting their cash.
- That being said, more issues popping up this past month can’t help Las Vegas USA’s payout grade. The speed and reliability has seen an overall hit since August, and we can’t fully get behind that.
- One thing we’re finding is bank transfers just don’t work well at Las Vegas USA and it’s probably a good idea to find out what works best and – delays or not – just stick with it. Several of their past complaints found users doing the exact opposite or even not following instructions to help process the payment.
- Like most online betting sites, e-wallets reign supreme at Las Vegas USA right now. This is where the speed lies, with payouts usually being processed in a week, if not much quicker.
- Checks are another option, usually taking 1-2 weeks.
- Payout speeds just haven’t been ideal lately for Las Vegas USA, so this is one of those sites where we definitely emphasize the excellent games, graphics, bonuses and customer service. If speedy payouts top your checklist, however, you may have some issues here.
- All things considered, Las Vegas USA has a ton to offer to people who are looking for a top notch online casino. Just brace for slow payouts.
RealBet is still quite young, having gone live only in 2015, but has quickly garnered praise and trust in the online gambling community. RealBet brings supreme versatility to the table, offering online sports betting, a casino and unique mobile capabilities.
Real Bet also raises the bar with one of the freshest interfaces on the web, along with quality gaming and some of the best customer support you will find. Their best asset, of course, may be their outstanding payout results, as they’ve consistently produced some of the fastest payments. They do have some payout options that sap users with extra fees, but they do provide one free payout per month and typically receive fantastic feedback.
- RealBet continues to struggle to find its footing in the online gambling world, which is a pretty fair statement for an online betting site that has only been around for two years.
- A few still standing payout issues aren’t helping matters, and they can be seen over at SportsBookReview.com. The latest update does acknowledge RealBet taking action to fix any ongoing issues, however.
- RealBet’s limited withdrawal methods can be a pain, so users are largely restricted to just courier checks. These can often take weeks, and recent findings don’t refute that.
- There have been whispers of RealBet adding more withdrawal methods – possibly even BitCoin – but so far that hasn’t come to fruition.
- We still like RealBet’s interface and they offer sports betting and a nice online casino, but the payout methods, speed and success need improvement.
Planet 7 is the toughest online casino to grasp on this list, simply because they have such an awesome array of slick games, but have had a checkered payout history. While there have been numerous complaints through the years, few users have had problems with the actual games themselves and most complaints end up getting resolved, thanks to a hard-working and dedicated Planet 7 crew.
Plant 7 still has some work to do with staying on top of big payouts, but they’ve gotten better and continue to be near the top of the list when it comes to gaming atmosphere and versatility.
- The good at Planet 7 has never changed. Users love their games, graphics, bonuses and the upside of the site. Customer service in general is even good, but the standing issue is bad payout speed.
- There has been a lot of negative feedback stemming from September specifically, which shows us that while Planet 7 has moved fast to resolve a lot of past payout issues, they’re still having difficulty in that area. There is a long list of payout issues over at AskGambers.com to peruse.
- The reviews there aren’t good, as users complain of delayed checks and wire transfers, among other things. The usual payout speed should by a week or less, but that simply hasn’t been the case in September and most users admit fully that it’s common knowledge that you can expect to wait for your cash at Planet 7.
- This recent complaint in regards to a massive $17,500 payout not being processed properly and taking too long was especially troubling.
- While none of that is ideal, what we do know is Planet 7 takes payouts and customer service very seriously. It can take time, but users get their money in the end and great evidence of that was when some bad complaints got resolved in August.
- Planet 7 could use some extra withdrawal methods and their payout speed isn’t good. That being said, it’s hard to downgrade them too harshly given their excellent games, bonuses and effort to rectify any issues.
Don’t agree with our September findings? Have a complaint? Know a payout method that works like a charm? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better serve you nextmonth!