Free Horse Racing Picks and Betting Tips for Remington Park – Thursday, May 28, 2020
Remington Park continues with an 11-race card of quarter horse matches for the evening of Thursday, May 28, 2020.
The forecast in Oklahoma City calls for cloudy skies with a 20% chance of rain, temps in the low 80s, and winds around 13 mph.
While I cover the top three races here, you can find all the Remington Park matches for Thursday—as well as entries, jockeys, trainers, and wagering options—at one of these top horse racing betting sites.
Post time for the first race at Remington Park for Thursday, May 28, 2020, is 6 PM (CDT). Let’s take a look at those predictions and picks.
- Post Time: 6:52 PM
- Purse: $15,000
- Type: MAIDEN CLAIMING
- Distance: 350 yards
- Conditions: For Accredited Oklahoma-Bred Maidens, Three, Four, And Five Years Old
Race 3 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Ernest T Bass, K J Camacho, 12/1
- 2 Second Sign, E A Navarrete, Jr., 10/1
- 3 Hes All Corona, N Ramirez, 8/1
- 4 Wickedly Corona, D A Torres, 5/1
- 5 Jessie B Tuff, J A Puentes, 9/2
- 6 Won Big Bang, C R Smith, 2/1
- 7 Carson City Train, J Torres, 7/2
- 8 Kool Okey, B Ernst, 15/1
Race 3 Prediction and Pick
I like the second favored quarter horse in this race—Carson City Train, ridden by veteran jockey Jorge Torres. This three-year-old gelding has six career starts and has finished in the money in three of them. Also, like most maiden races, a lot of attention gets paid to the jockeys, and Torres has the chops to make it happen.
Race 3 Tip
I don’t see any contenders here at longer odds worthy of the risk.
Carson City Train7/2
- Post Time: 8:10 PM
- Purse: $15,700
- Type: MAIDEN CLAIMING
- Distance: 250 yards
- Conditions: For Accredited Oklahoma-Bred Maidens, Fillies And Mares Three, Four, And Five Years Old
Race 6 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Krash It Susie, B J Baca, 20/1
- 2 Domino N Roses, J Torres, 3/1
- 3 Cause Im Easy Cash, D A Torres, 20/1
- 4 Jess Like Henry, A R Samaniego, 6/1
- 5 Sydona, J M Romero, 5/1
- 6 La Desiree, J Dominguez, 4/1
- 7 Reddi Set Go, J Klaiber, 8/1
- 8 Desired Effect, R A Valenzuela, 10/1
- 9 Keystonescountrygirl, B Birzer, 15/1
- 10 Rapid Tranzit, J Pulido, 12/1
Race 6 Prediction and Pick
I’m sticking with the 3/1 favorite in this maiden claiming race: Domino N Roses, with Jorge Torres aboard. One money finish in three career starts is actually impressive in this field, and Torres knows how to help his mount make it to the winner’s circle.
Race 6 Tip
I actually think Desired Effect, with Raul Valenzuela in the irons, is undervalued at 10/1. Two money finishes in six career starts, plus a jockey with solid wins/WPS stats, could make the difference here.
Domino N Roses3/1
- Post Time: 8:36 PM
- Purse: $12,300
- Type: MAIDEN
- Distance: 330 yards
- Conditions: For Maidens, Two Years Old
Race 7 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 LD American Rose, J Pulido, 6/1
- 2 Miss Lighten Bug, B Ernst, 15/1
- 3 Wicked Sweet Z, C R Smith, 8/1
- 4 Run Away Run, C Wainscott, 15/1
- 5 One Kool Dreamer, B R Packer, 9/2
- 6 Df Favorite Fire, E A Navarrete, Jr., 12/1
- 7 Inkosazana, R A Valenzuela, 15/1
- 8 King Coronado, J D Brooks, 10/1
- 9 DF Fabulous Candy, G Gutierrez, 20/1
- 10 One Eagle Express, J A Flores, 7/5
Race 7 Prediction and Pick
I’m sticking with the heavy favorite (7/5) in this maiden two-year-olds race: One Eagle Express, with James Flores aboard. Flores has one of the best records in this field, and One Eagle Express moneyed in his single career start.
Race 7 Tip
Speaking of good records, I think Inkosazana—piloted by Raul Valenzuela—is a sleeper at 15/1.
One Eagle Express7/5