||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Free Horse Racing Picks and Betting Tips for Mountaineer Racetrack – Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort continues to offer a schedule of allowance, claiming, and maiden races for Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
The forecast for Tuesday in New Cumberland, West Virginia, calls for partly cloudy skies and a 20% chance of rain, temps in the low 80s, and winds around 12 mph.
Although I cover the three richest races here, you can always find all the Mountaineer Racetrack races at our top-rated horse racing betting sites.
Post time for the first race at Mountaineer Racetrack Monday is 7 PM (EDT). Let’s have a look at my predictions, picks, and tips.
- Post Time: 7:00 PM
- Purse: $16,200
- Type: ALLOWANCE
- Distance: 7 furlongs (turf)
- Conditions: For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won Two Races. If necessary, will be run six furlongs Main Track
Race 1 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Echo Alpha Six, L M Quinones, 7/2
- 2 Wallet, C Oliveros, 10/1
- 3 Howard of Luck, S E Bermudez, 5/1
- 4 Mutashabeh, SCRATCHED
- 5 Kolten’s Court, C A Diaz, 20/1
- 6 Homers Magic, Y L Correa, 15/1
- 7 Kentucky Peerless, D L Parker, 15/1
- 8 Try Try Again, L R Rivera, 8/1
- 9 Queens Dude, A Williams, 8/1
- 10 Macho Mania, SCRATCHED
Race 1 Prediction and Pick
I’m not real impressed with the jockeys aboard the three top moneyline favorites, but I’ll bite the bullet and pick the third-favored (5/1) Howard of Luck, with Samuel Bermudez aboard. This three-year-old gelding moneyed three times in his four career starts, one of those a win.
Race 1 Tip
At 15/1, Homers Magic, with newbie jockey Yarmarie Correa aboard, is undervalued slightly in this race and deserves at least a show wager. Correa has already proven her abilities in the WPS stats.
Howard of Luck5/1
- Post Time: 7:50 PM
- Purse: $12,000
- Type: CLAIMING
- Distance: 5 furlongs (turf)
- Conditions: For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Never Won Four Races. If necessary, will be run same distance Main Track
Race 3 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Devilish Magic, J Tunon, 10/1
- 2 My Aunt Tillie, D L Parker, 6/1
- 3 Best Dressed, M A Ccamaque, 15/1
- 4 Miss Tizcat, C A Diaz, 8/1
- 5 Diva Banker, C Oliveros, 6/1
- 6 Little Christy, K Serrano, 9/2
- 7 Shared Silence, L M Quinones, 5/2
- 8 Pulpit’s Purrfect, L R Rivera, 3/1
Race 3 Prediction and Pick
I like the second-favored (3/1) Pulpit’s Purrfect, with Luis Rivera aboard. This four-year-old filly moneyed in five of her seven career starts, with three of those wins.
Race 3 Tip
I see nothing worthy of longshot risk in this field, so save your money.
- Post Time: 8:15 PM
- Purse: $14,100
- Type: MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
- Distance: 5-1/2 furlongs
- Conditions: For Maidens, Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward
Race 4 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Nymphesa, W Ortiz, 3/1
- 2 Fides Ratio, M Cosme, 5/1
- 3 Chaos, Y Yaranga, 4/1
- 4 Stormin Rosemary, L Hernandez, 30/1
- 5 Allaboutaprincess, I Ayala, 6/1
- 6 Kingston Time, O J Mayta, 20/1
- 7 Flatter Me Sydney, A Williams, 15/1
- 8 Inaweofnooneatall, K Serrano, 9/2
- 9 Delicate Christy, A Gonzalez, 8/1
- 10 Shesarockstartoo, C Oliveros, 10/1
Race 4 Prediction and Pick
I like the second-favored (4/1) Chaos, with Yuri Yaranga in the irons. This five-year-old mare has moneyed in eight of her 17 career starts, and statistically, Yaranga is the best jockey in this race.
Race 4 Tip
Given the gob-smacking aggregate weight allowance of 14 pounds, I’d consider placing a show bet at 6/1 on Allaboutaprincess, ridden by apprentice jockey Isaias Ayala. If that doesn’t appeal, probably best to save your money.
You can find plenty of additional horse racing betting picks and predictions here.