||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Free Horse Racing Picks and Betting Tips for Lone Star Park – Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Lone Star Park continues its thoroughbred racing schedule with a 9-race card for Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
The forecast for Wednesday in Grand Prairie, Texas, promises sunny skies with a slight (10%) chance of rain, temperatures in the low 90s, and winds around 9 mph.
Remember that you can find the full card of Lone Star Park races, including entries, odds, and wager options, at these leading horse racing betting sites.
My betting picks and tips for today’s Lone Star Park races are below. Post time for the first race is 1:35 PM (CDT).
- Post Time: 2:07 PM
- Purse: $36,000
- Type: ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
- Distance: 1 mile (turf)
- Conditions: For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Never Won Two Races Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Trial Or State Bred Or Which Have Never Won Three Races Or Claiming Price $30,000. If deemed inadvisable by management to run this race over the Turf course, it will be run on the main track at One Mile
Race 2 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Love On Tides, L S Quinonez, 12/1
- 1A Zamzam, L J Luzzi, 12/1
- 2 Fool’s Paradise, R A Vazquez, 2/1
- 3 Quinn Murphy, D Cabrera, 4/1
- 4 Black Agnes, D P Vergara, 12/1
- 5 Blushing Kitten, E Valdez-Jiminez, 20/1
- 6 Potra Liza, O Mojica, 20/1
- 7 Amandrea, S Elliott, 5/2
- 8 Houston Strong, L Wade, 9/2
- 9 Bold Rey (MTO), J V Bridgmohan, 5/2
Coupled Entries – 1 – Love On Tides, 1A – Zamzam
Race 2 Prediction and Pick
I like the third-favored (4/1) entry in this race: Quinn Murphy, piloted by David Cabrera. I’m convinced by the six-year-old mare’s record of 21 money finishes in 36 career starts—six of them wins. That Cabrera is along for the ride doesn’t hurt the equation, either.
Race 2 Tip
At 20/1 moneyline, Potra Liza is undervalued, particularly with Orland Mojica aboard. This five-year-old mare has 12 money finishes in 22 starts, and seven of those were wins. Definitely a show ticket here, perhaps even a win.
- Post Time: 4:15 PM
- Purse: $14,000
- Type: CLAIMING
- Distance: 5-1/2 furlongs
- Conditions: For Three Year Olds And Upward
Race 6 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Madelyn’s Wild Max, R E Eramia, 6/1
- 2 Fafa, R Guerra, 30/1
- 3 Freedom Hill, R A Vazquez, 5/2
- 4 Justas Loud, I Arellano, 30/1
- 5 Shogood, D Cabrera, 5/1
- 6 Devils Halo, SCRATCHED
- 7 He’s a Ranger, E Lara, 12/1
- 8 Senor Blair, SCRATCHED
- 9 Kansas City Zip, P Ramirez, 4/1
- 10 Tre Lee Divine, O Mojica, 12/1
Race 6 Prediction and Pick
I’m going to stick with the 5/2 favorite here: Freedom Hill, ridden by top jockey Ramon Vazquez. This seven-year-old gelding has acquitted himself well: 14 money finishes in 30 career starts, eight of those wins.
Race 6 Tip
Due to late scratches, I see no entries at longer odds worth the risk.
- Post Time: 5:15 PM
- Purse: $39,000
- Type: ALLOWANCE
- Distance: 1 mile (turf)
- Conditions: For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward. If deemed inadvisable by management to run this race over the Turf course, it will be run on the main track at One Mile
Race 8 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Performance Review, L S Quinonez, 20/1
- 2 Quebec, D Cabrera, 2/1
- 3 Poster Girl, S Elliott, 10/1
- 4 Terra’s Angel, S Risenhoover, 8/1
- 5 Curlin’s Journey, D Sorenson, 8/1
- 6 Miss Perdido Key, P Ramirez, 30/1
- 7 Cowgirls Like Us, R E Eramia, 4/1
- 8 Classy Act, L Wade, 7/2
- 9 Jungle Juice, S Doyle, 10/1
Race 8 Prediction and Pick
I like the third-favored horse (4/1) in this race: Cowgirls Like Us, with Richard Eramia in the irons. This four-year-old filly has a solid record: Eight finishes in the money out of 12 career starts—and four of those were wins. Might be a tight race between this filly and the favorite, but I believe Cowgirls Like Us will prevail.
Race 8 Tip
Performance Review with Luis Quinonez aboard might just surprise us. At 20/1, this seven-year-old mare is undervalued, particularly with that sweet, sweet pole position. Solid record, too: Ten money finishes in 16 starts—five of those wins. Worth a show bet.
Cowgirls Like Us4/1
For more betting picks of all kinds, including horse racing, soccer, esports, and more, head to our predictions section.