||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Free Horse Racing Picks and Betting Tips for Lone Star Park – Monday, June 22, 2020
Thoroughbred racing continues Monday, June 22, 2020 at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas with a nine-race card of mostly maiden and claiming matches.
The forecast for Monday at Lone Star Park says to look for partly cloudy skies with a 10% chance of rain, temperatures in the upper 90s, and winds around 15 mph.
While I cover the three richest races here, you can always find the full card of Lone Star Park races, along with the entries, jockeys, and wagering options, at any of these top horse racing betting sites.
Post time for the first race Monday at Lone Star Park is 1:35 PM (CDT). Now, let’s take a look at my predictions, picks, and betting tips.
- Post Time: 2:39 PM
- Purse: $34,000
- Type: MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
- Distance: 5-1/2 furlongs
- For Maidens, Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward.
Race 3 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Awesome Galaxy, R Guerra, 10/1
- 2 Street Dazzle, D Sorenson, 8/1
- 3 Red River Girl, L J Luzzi, 30/1
- 4 Comic, K I Asmussen, 3/5
- 5 Nellie Dee, A Contreras, 20/1
- 6 G’s Alilcrazy, R E Eramia, 30/1
- 7 Glorious Rose, L S Quinonez, 20/1
- 8 Amirite, R Richard, 30/1
- 9 Ad Libitum, J M Vazquez, 50/1
- 10 Henrys Deal, R A Vazquez, 3/1
Race 3 Prediction and Pick
I like the second-favored (3/1) entry in this race—Henry’s Deal, with Ramon Vazquez aboard. This three-year-old filly has no career starts on record but has performed well in recent workouts. I also find it persuasive that she’s piloted by the winningest jockey in this race.
Race 3 Tip
My liking for 30/1 G’s Alilcrazy is based almost entirely on veteran jockey Richard Eramia’s solid performance stats. This three-year-old filly has a single nonproductive start on her career record—but that’s not particularly worrisome in a maiden race.
- Post Time: 4:15 PM
- Purse: $22,000
- Type: CLAIMING
- Distance: 1-1/16 miles
- For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Not Won A Race In 2020.
Race 6 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Vaporman, D Sorenson, 6/1
- 2 Social Misfit, D Cabrera, 7/2
- 3 Apalachee Bay, L Wade, 12/1
- 4 Analyze This Jet, S Risenhoover, 20/1
- 5 Promising Shoes, J V Bridgmohan, 4/1
- 6 Poderoso Equs, R Guerra, 15/1
- 7 Catdaddy, R E Eramia, 9/2
- 8 Attentive, L S Quinonez, 15/1
- 9 Potomac, S Elliott, 3/1
Race 6 Prediction and Pick
I’m going with the second-favored (7/2) entry in this race: Social Misfit, with David Cabrera in the irons. This 11-year-old gelding has moneyed 49 times in his 82 career starts, with 22 of those wins.
Race 6 Tip
At 20/1 Apalachee Bay, with veteran jockey Lindey Wade aboard, is a bit undervalued here, providing us with an opportunity to make a couple of bucks on a show ticket. This five-year-old has moneyed in 10 of his 19 career starts, with four of those wins.
- Post Time: 5:45 PM
- Purse: $35,000
- Type: ALLOWANCE
- Distance: 5 furlongs (turf)
- For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Never Won A Race Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Trial Or State Bred Allowance Or Which Have Never Won Two Races. If deemed inadvisable by management to run this race over the Turf course, it will be run on the main track at Five Furlongs.
Race 9 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Lady Gwen, SCRATCHED
- 2 Amardine, E Lara, 12/1
- 3 Rizzi’s Honors, R A Vazquez, 3/1
- 4 Lookin Sharp, S Elliott, 8/1
- 5 Kona Katie, L J Luzzi, 9/2
- 6 Gator Vindication, A Rodriguez, 20/1
- 7 Blingin’ Rose, SCRATCHED
- 8 Appolina, R E Eramia, 12/1
- 9 Swanky, D Sorenson, 20/1
- 10 Lunera, R Guerra, 30/1
- 11 Peka, SCRATCHED
- 12 No Mas Tequila, D Cabrera, 8/1
Race 9 Prediction and Pick
I like No Mas Tequila at 8/1 in this race. This three-year-old filly has veteran jockey David Cabrera at the helm, and she moneyed in three of her five career starts, two of those wins.
Race 9 Tip
At 12/1, Appolina, with Richard Eramia aboard, looks like a solid show bet. This four-year-old filly finished in the money for seven of her 10 career starts, and won two of them.
No Mas Tequila8/1