||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Free Horse Racing Picks and Betting Tips for Gulfstream Park – Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Thoroughbred racing continues at Gulfstream Park with a ten-race card of maiden, allowance, and claiming matches on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
The forecast for Hallandale Beach, Florida, on Wednesday calls for scattered thunderstorms, temps in the mid-80s, and winds around 13 mph.
I cover the three richest matches here, but you can always find the complete list of Gulfstream Park races, entries, and wagering options at one of our recommended horse racing betting sites.
Today’s Gulfstream Park horse racing picks and tips follow below. Post time for the first race on Wednesday is 12 PM (EDT).
- Post Time: 1:34 PM
- Purse: $47,000
- Type: MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
- Distance: 1 mile
- Conditions: For Maidens, Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward
Race 4 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Wind Dreamer, SCRATCHED
- 2 Independent Miss, M A Vasquez, 9/2
- 3 Sweetology, N Juarez, 5/1
- 4 Estilo Talentoso, S Camacho, 7/5
- 5 May I, L Reyes, 15/1
- 6 Invaluable, SCRATCHED
- 7 Ever Smart, E J Zayas, 5/2
Race 4 Prediction and Pick
I agree with the moneyline in this race: 7/5 favorite Estilo Talentoso should have no problem getting jockey Samy Camacho from the gate to the winner’s circle. This three-year-old filly has moneyed in all of her five career starts.
Race 4 Tip
I don’t see any long odds entries in this race worth the risk.
- Post Time: 3:41 PM
- Purse: $39,000
- Type: CLAIMING
- Distance: 1 mile (turf, rail at 96 feet)
- Conditions: For Three Year Olds. If deemed inadvisable to run this race over the turf course, it will be run on the main track at One Mile
Race 8 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Lure Him In, E Jaramillo, 15/1
- 2 Dominate Themoment, C A Torres, 6/1
- 3 City Park (MTO), SCRATCHED
- 4 Kunal, A A Rodriguez, 15/1
- 5 Koko Star, P Lopez, 12/1
- 6 Uncork the Bottle, J Bravo, 7/2
- 7 Threshold, V Lebron, 15/1
- 8 Dynadrive, S Camacho, 3/1
- 9 Bahamian Prince, N Juarez, 12/1
- 10 Captain D, M A Vasquez, 10/1
- 11 Cardiac Kid, E S Prado, 20/1
- 12 Bad Beat Brian, E J Zayas, 4/1
- 13 Rebelde, M A Vasquez, 5/2
- 14 Blessed Journey (MTO), SCRATCHED
- 15 Plato (MTO), SCRATCHED
Race 8 Prediction and Pick
I like the second-favored (7/2) entry in this race—Uncork the Bottle, ridden by Joe Bravo. This three-year-old colt has finished in the money in five of his seven career starts, winning three of them.
Race 8 Tip
At 12/1, Bahamian Prince, with Nik Juarez aboard, is a good choice for a modest show bet. This three-year-old gelding has moneyed in seven of his eight starts, with two wins.
Uncork the Bottle7/2
- Post Time: 4:13 PM
- Purse: $47,000
- Type: ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
- Distance: 1 mile
- Conditions: For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won $10,000 Once Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter Or State Bred Allowance Or Which Have Never Won Two Races Or Claiming Price $25,000
Race 9 Runners and Odds Forecast
- 1 Ice Tea, P Lopez, 7/2
- 2 Create Again, SCRATCHED
- 3 Indimaaj, V Lebron, 3/1
- 4 Expensive Style, E S Prado, 8/1
- 5 Notsosubtle, E Jaramillo, 10/1
- 6 Quenane, C A Torres, 4/1
- 7 Meade, A A Rodriguez, 6/1
- 8 Tiz Approved, S Camacho, 5/1
Race 9 Prediction and Pick
This is going to be a tight race, and I’m torn between two picks (see next section). I’m going to go with the second-favored (7/2) entry here: Ice Tea, with top jockey Paco Lopez aboard. This six-year-old gelding has finished in the money 18 times out of 25 career starts, with 11 of those wins.
Race 9 Tip
Throw two bucks at Tiz Approved, with Samy Camacho aboard. At 5/1, a show ticket won’t produce much profit, but a win ticket would—and this four-year-old gelding has won three of his four career starts (a better record than the favorite).
Interested in making more horse racing wagers this week? Head to our horse racing betting blog.