Betting on UFC 254 – Latest Odds, Predictions, and Picks For Khabib vs. Gaethje and More
I’d like to think that betting on UFC 254 should be easy. So, to relieve you of the headache of wading through different sites for the odds for the Khabib vs. Gaethje fight, bets for the prelims, or the UFC 254 best bets in general, I thought I’d put this handy little guide together.
The big night of fights goes down on October 25 at the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, with Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje headlining the event. This bout could very well go down as one of the greatest of all time, so you certainly do not want to miss it.
With that in mind, treat this page right here as your go-to guide for everything UFC 254 betting related. I’ve arranged everything to help you maximize your chances of winning on the fights. To make things even easier, you will find a breakdown of what to expect on this page below.
Where to Bet on UFC 254
I’d strongly advise taking a look over the leading UFC betting sites before you go any further. Not only will a great site be a very useful weapon in your betting arsenal, but if you are looking for the best odds and markets for UFC 254, you will surely find many to choose from through the link above.
We all have our own ideas about what makes a great site for betting on UFC fights. Personally, I could roll out a list of things that I look for, but I’ll keep it simple here.
If you were to ask me what comes before anything else, my safety and peace of mind when betting online would be near the top of that list. The sites above have all been recommended following thorough reviews and have all passed with flying colors when it comes to being trustworthy, legal, and safe to use.
More than this, the sites above all have odds and markets that sit up in the higher reaches of the industry. That means better odds and a wider range of bets for UFC 254 and more.
For those of you who flock like magpies to shiny stuff when it comes to bonuses and promotions, you should check out what our recommended sites have to offer ahead of the fights. Promotions and free bets tend to rotate seasonally, but there is always something there to be had.
So, when you’ve had a look through the sites and made your choice/s, give the following odds for UFC 254 the once-over.
UFC 254 Odds
- Khabib vs. Gaethje; Khabib -300, Gaethje +230
- Whittaker vs. Cannonier; Whittaker -118, Cannonier -118
- Volkov vs. Harris; Volkov -250, Harris +175
- Murphy vs. Shakirova; Murphy -235, Shakirova +185
- Ankalaev vs. Cutelaba; Ankalaev -275, Cutelaba +200
- Struve vs. Tuivasa; Struve -138, Tuivasa +105
- Malkoun vs. Hawes; Malkoun +200, Hawes -275
- Oliveira vs. Rakhmonov; Oliveira -188, Rakhmonov +140
- Nurmagomedov vs. Morozov; U. Nurmagomedov -550, Morozov +350
UFC 254 Fight Card and Key Info
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje
- Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris
- Lauren Murphy vs. Liliya Shakirova
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba
- Stefan Struve vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Jacob Malkoun Phil Hawes
- Alex Oliveira vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Sergey Morozov
What You Need to Know
- UFC 254 is scheduled for Saturday, October 24 the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje will put their respective UFC lightweight and interim lightweight titles on the line in the main event of the evening.
- Khabib has never been beaten but is expected to face the toughest opponent of his career in Gaethje.
- Former UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker will take on Jared Cannonier in the co-main. Cannonier will earn a shot at UFC middleweight champ, Israel Adesanya, with a win.
- Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris will compete in an intriguing heavyweight contest.
- Khabib’s younger cousin, Umar Nurmagomedov, will make his UFC debut on the night.
- UFC President Dana White recently announced that new signing, former Bellator world champion Michael Chandler, will act as a backup for the Khabib vs. Gaethje fight.
UFC 254 Predictions
- Khabib to Beat Gaethje by Submission
- Whittaker to Beat Cannonier by Decision
- Volkov to Beat Harris by Decision
- Murphy to Beat Shakirova by KO/TKO
- Ankalaev to Beat Cutelaba by Decision
- Tuivasa to Beat Struve by KO/TKO
- Hawes to Beat Malkoun by KO/TKO
- Jung to Beat Alveyby KO/TKO
- Maverick to Beat Jojua by Decision
- Rakhmonov to Beat Oliveira by KO/TKO
- Umar Nurmagomedov to Beat Morozov by Submission
- Kenney to Beat Wood by Decision
- Alvarez to Beat Yakovlev by Decision
As it stands, these are the only fights to be confirmed by the promotion for UFC 254. This section will be updated as soon as news breaks.
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje
What can you say about this fight that has not already been said a thousand times before? Well, surprisingly, there seems to be a number of things that some pundits and tipsters seem to be missing.
Sure, we all know that Nurmagomedov is an absolute wrecking ball of a fighter. In 28 fights, he has barely been troubled. The Dagestani has one of the most effective styles in the history of the sport, but has, until now, failed to meet a wrestler as good as the former NCAA Division I All-American, Justin Gaethje.
That said, Gaethje, the former WSOF lightweight kingpin, has never really shown us his full capacity as an offensive or defensive wrestler in the sport of MMA. Why? Well, the guy is just blessed with ferocious power, and this has carried him all the way to the upper echelons of the UFC.
Khabib is the greatest wrestler in the sport, but a major part of what makes him such an anaconda on the floor is his relentlessness. This is only made possible by his bottomless gas tank.
Gaethje, like fellow elite wrestler and striking savage Yoel Romero, tends to give up his wrestling prowess as it drains too much energy. But to disregard his ability to make life difficult for “The Eagle” in close exchanges would be dangerous from a bettor’s perspective.
You can find out what I’m talking about by visiting my full breakdown of Khabib vs. Gaethje. You’ll find some of the best bets to place on the fight in that piece, too.
UFC 254 Moneyline Picks
- Khabib to Win -300
- Jung to Win -375
- Hawes to Win -285
- Murphy to Win -235
You might be looking for the best UFC 254 bets, and this could be as simple as picking the fighter most likely to win.
Moneyline betting is very easy, as it essentially involves doing just that — pick the guy/girl you think will win the fight and get your money down. And just to be clear, placing the bet is easy, sure, but no one can predict the future here.
However, you can rest assured that all of my picks for UFC 254 have been well thought out and thoroughly researched. I would never suggest a bet at the drop of a hat, as I prefer to examine everything there is of concern before I make my pick.
Best UFC 254 Prop Bets and Other Top Wagers
- Khabib to Win by Submission +188
- Rakhmonov to Win by Submission +900
- Struve to Win by Submission +275
- Murphy to Win by KO/TKO +450
News and Updates for UFC 254
- October 18: Cynthia Calvillo is out of her fight with Lauren Murphy, and replaced by last-minute stand-in Lillya Shakirova.
- October 14: Abu Dhabi’s Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT) is looking into the possibility of allowing a live audience for UFC 254.
- October 13: Tony Ferguson has rejected Ali Abdelaziz’s $200,000 offer to fight Islam Makhachev at UFC 254.
- October 9: Rafael dos Anjos confirms that he was withdrawn from his fight with Islam Makhachev. Makhachev is expected to face a stand-in opponent, who has yet to be named.
- October 8: Alex Oliveira is expected to replace Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos against Shavkat Rakhmonov.
- September 28: Main card lineup announced by the UFC.
- September 19: A fight between Tony Ferguson and Dustin Poirier will not happen at UFC 254, as initially thought. Both men have officially been removed from the card.
- September 11: Liana Jojua vs. Miranda Maverick and Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cuțelaba added to the lineup.
- August 24: Former UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos returns to 155-pounds to take on Islam Makhachev at UFC 254.
- August 8: Khabib Nurmagomedov will not train in the United States for his fight with Justin Gaethje at UFC 254. This has led to rumors of the fight being held outside of the US, with Abu Dhabi a potential location.