Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night 207 with Odds and Picks
Are you wondering where to find UFC Fight Night 207 predictions and picks for the fights this Saturday, April 23? Well, make yourself comfortable.
I’ll be sharing my predictions for Amanda Lemos vs. Amanda Nunes and every other fight on the card in Las Vegas. Furthermore, I’ll break down the latest UFC Fight Night 207 odds for anyone betting on the card.
If you’re planning on wagering on odds for UFC Vegas 52, as the event is also known, I’ll also be providing my best picks for the fights. I’ll also be hitting you with a few sleepers to consider.
First, here’s the full line-up for Saturday’s fights from the Apex in Las Vegas.
Full UFC Fight Night 207 Card and Lineup
Keep in mind that the line-up and fight card for UFC Fight Night 207 are subject to change. But let’s hope all matchups get the green light this Saturday.
- Women’s Strawweight – Amanda Lemos vs. Jessica Andrade
- Lightweight – Clay Guida vs. Claudio Puelles
- Featherweight – Lando Vannata vs. Charles Jourdain
- Women’s Flyweight – Maycee Barber vs. Montana De La Rosa
- Flyweight – Manel Kape vs. Su Mudaerji
- Catchweight (190lbs) – Jordan Wright vs. Marc-Andre Barriault
- Welterweight – Dwight Grant vs. Sergey Khandozhko
- Light Heavyweight – Tyson Pedro vs. Ike Villanueva
- Bantamweight – Qileng Aori vs. Cameron Else
- Light Heavyweight – Marcin Prachnio vs. Philipe Lins
- Welterweight – Dean Barry vs. Mike Jackson
As you can see from the lineup above, this is not the glitziest card of all time. Sure, the main event is one of the best UFC fights to bet on this April. And there is an argument for a couple of other UFC Vegas 52 fights also making the grade.
But ultimately, this is a standard Fight Night event with few familiar faces to casuals.
Although that may be the case, I see lots of potential for winning money betting on UFC Fight Night 207. So, let’s move on to the odds for all fights at UFC Vegas this Saturday and see what the score is.
Odds for UFC Fight Night 207
Before I get into my predictions for UFC Fight Night 207, we should cover the prices for all fighters on the card.
- Amanda Lemos (+152) vs. Jessica Andrade (-177)
- Clay Guida (+105) vs. Claudio Puelles (-115)
- Lando Vannata (+101) vs. Charles Jourdain (-121)
- Maycee Barber (-184) vs. Montana De La Rosa (+159)
- Manel Kape (-180) vs. Su Mudaerji (+155)
- Jordan Wright (+145) vs. Marc-Andre Barriault (-170)
- Dwight Grant (-103) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (-117)
- Tyson Pedro (-600) vs. Ike Villanueva (+425)
- Qileng Aori (-235) vs. Cameron Else (+200)
- Marcin Prachnio (-117) vs. Philipe Lins (-103)
- Dean Barry (-1500) vs. Mike Jackson (+700)
I have taken the odds for UFC Fight Night 207 from the SportsBetting.ag betting site, which is always worth a look when betting on MMA fights.
The UFC Vegas 52 betting lines show that the fights should be competitive for the most part. At least, where most are concerned. Even the headliner between Lemos and Andrade is pretty close. However, look a little further down the card, and there are some fights the bookies believe will be one-sided.
Dean Barry is a massive -1500 favorite in the latest UFC Fight Night 207 odds. His opponent, Mike Jackson, comes in as a +700 dog on the night.
If you like the look of any of the UFC Vegas odds above, get your bets down now with SportsBetting.ag. Alternatively, let’s move on to my top predictions for UFC Fight Night 207.
Jessica Andrade vs. Amanda Lemos Prediction and Pick
- Division: Women’s Strawweight
- Betting Favorite: Andrade (-177)
- Predicted Winner: Andrade
Former women’s featherweight champion Andrade is back in the mix at 115-pounds.
Despite going 2-1 at women’s flyweight, “Bate Estaca” drops back down to face off with her compatriot. Having already lost to Valentina Shevchenko, Andrade is now turning her attention to Amanda Lemos. The winner could potentially get the next shot at the title currently held by Rose Namajunas.
As you can see, I’m backing the powerful favorite to win this fight. But to be more specific with my UFC Fight Night 207 predictions for Andrade vs. Lemos, I think it’s going to be by stoppage.
I haven’t struggled to make UFC Fight Night 207 picks for Lemos vs. Andrade.
Sure, Lemos is a solid mixed martial artist with a record of 11-1. That means for something. She is a very good fighter, but have we seen her tested against anyone of Andrade’s caliber before? The answer is no.
The 34-year-old can spring a surprise, but I’m not keen on backing against her opponent. The UFC Fight Night 207 odds have Andrade as the favorite, and for a good reason. Her power should be the difference this weekend.
- Prediction: Andrade by KO/TKO
- Pick: Andrade by KO/TKO (+200)
Clay Guida vs. Claudio Puelles Betting Pick
- Division: Lightweight
- Betting Favorite: Puelles (-115)
- Predicted Winner: Puelles
Moving on, let’s get to my UFC Fight Night 207 predictions for Clay Guida vs. Claudio Puelles. First, it’s incredible to see “The Carpenter” still grinding away at the age of 40.
The fan-favorite has been part of the furniture in the promotion since 2006 and will enter the cage this Saturday for the 59th time in his professional MMA career.
Needless to say, there will be many rooting for the native of Illinois. But looking at the UFC Vegas 52 odds, I can’t help but wonder if Guida’s price is overgenerous.
The top MMA betting apps make him a moderate dog at +105, which I’m afraid I have to disagree with. His opponent might not be top-5 material, but he should be a firmer favorite on the night.
Puelles bounced back from a disappointing debut loss in the UFC to record four straight wins on the bounce. Standing at 5’11 and with a 72″ reach, the 26-year-old should win this fight, providing he uses those advantages to his favor.
Guida will give it all he has. As he always does. But I believe this is Puelles’ fight to lose.
- Prediction: Puelles by Decision
- Pick: Puelles to Win (-115)
More UFC on ESPN+ 65 Picks for the Main Card
I’ve covered my predictions and picks for the two major fights in this UFC Fight Night 207 preview. Let’s look at the rest of the scraps on the main card.
Lando Vannata vs. Charles Jourdain
At one point, Vannata was touted as a real threat. The featherweight hopeful has failed to live up to his potential as things have turned out. However, he’s still plugging away, hoping that he can keep his status as a UFC fighter intact.
My UFC Fight Night 207 predictions for Vannata vs. Jourdain are straightforward. I don’t see this one ending inside the distance, nor do I see Vannata winning. Thus, if you are betting on UFC Vegas 52, pick Jourdain on points.
Maycee Barber vs. Montana De La Rosa
Is Maycee Barber worth -190? Or are the odds for UFC Fight Night 207 a little too favorable for the youngster?
I’ll admit to being less than impressed with Barber, who just about edged a decision over Miranda Maverick in her last fight. She could have easily lost that one, which could have left her 0-3 following previous losses to Roxanne Modafferi and Alexa Grasso.
De La Rosa isn’t the best fighter on the roster by any stretch of the imagination. But I do see betting value in her price on the night.
Barber is not the fighter some thought she was, while De La Rosa is better than the oddsmakers believe her to be. I wouldn’t be surprised if she scored a finish in this fight. The odds-on offer for the win alone makes my UFC Fight Night 207 betting picks for this one a little easier to decide on.
- Prediction: De La Rosa by Decision
- Pick: De La Rosa to Win (+165)
Manel Kape vs. Su Mudaerji
I’ll admit to being about as excited as making Kape vs. Mudaerji predictions for UFC Vegas 52 than any other fight.
This could potentially be the card’s match, with these two flyweights always about the action. But as it happens, that can often lead to chaos. Two fighters going at it like demons and all that entails.
Although that may be the case, my UFC Fight Night 207 predictions for this one is Kape to win and to score the stoppage at some point in Round 2.
- Prediction: Kape by KO/TKO
- Pick: Kape by KO/TKO
UFC Fight Night 207 Prelims Picks
Those are my predictions and betting picks for the UFC Fight Night 207 main card fights in stone. Now, let’s see the prelims.
- Wright to Beat Barriault by KO/TKO
- Grant to Beat Khandozhko by KO/TKO
- Pedro to Beat Villanueva by KO/TKO
- Aori to Beat Else by Decision
- Lins to Beat Prachnio by Decision
- Barry to Beat Jackson by KO/TKO
If my UFC Fight Night 207 picks for the prelims are on point, we can expect to see more stoppages on the undercard than decisions.
Although there are a few well-known names on the prelims for UFC Vegas 52, Dublin’s Dean Barry will pay a lot of interest. The Irishman is a serious favorite to come through Jackson, and the odds are not worth taking on the moneyline.
There are potentially other UFC Fight Night 207 fights to make money on. With that in mind, I believe it’s time to look over the best bets and sleepers on the card.
Top UFC on ESPN+ 65 Betting Picks
The best bets for UFC Vegas 207. What are they, and why? Strap in, and I’ll walk you through my top selections for this weekend’s Lemos vs. Andrade card.
- Kape to Win (-180) – Straightforward and to the point. You can get a solid price for Kape to win, which reinforces him as one of the best betting picks for UFC Fight Night 207.
- Lemos vs. Andrade to End by Stoppage (-160) – I don’t see this fight going the distance, and the odds for UFC Vegas 52 look pretty ripe for the taking. A great wager for this weekend if you can’t separate these two.
- Puelles to Win (-115) – Guida is still a threat at 40, but Puelles is 16 years his junior and will be tricky to get a hold of. One of the top picks for UFC Fight Night 207.
So, that’s all for the best betting picks for UFC Vegas this Saturday, April 23. Let’s move on to the sleepers and other value props for UFC Fight Night 207.
UFC Fight Night 207 Props for Value
The UFC Vegas 207 odds for the wagers below, pack a mean punch. Even better, they appear to be sound enough to put some money on.
- Andrade to Win by KO/TKO (+225) – The former champ has won all her last four fights by way of stoppage. Lemos’ only defeat came by way of stoppage. The fight looks nailed to end inside the distance, but one of the best sleepers for UFC Fight Night 207 is taking Bate Estaca on this one.
- Pedro to Win by KO/TKO (+200) – Are these odds for real? Yes, they are. Pedro is -600 to beat Villaneuva, but an awesome +200 to do it by KO/TKO. Villaneuva’s last nine fights have ended in knockouts, with him suffering four knockouts in four of his five UFC fights.
- Wright to Win by KO/TKO (+450) – These odds are worth a punt. Wright has the style to score the stoppage and is not a bad shout at this price.
That’s my three sleepers and value props in the bag. This brings us to the end of this betting preview for UFC Fight Night 207.
More Advice for Betting on UFC Fight Night 207
We’ve covered UFC Fight Night 207 predictions, betting picks, and everything else you need to know about Saturday’s fights.
Now, you might not be 100% sold on my picks. But the good news is that you can find plenty of other options for betting UFC Vegas 52 fights on our recommended UFC sportsbooks.
SportsBetting.ag is the one-stop shop for UFC Fight Night 207, but don’t think for a second there aren’t alternative options for MMA bettors. Feel free to shop for lines and compare odds to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck. To do so, here’s the best sites for betting on the UFC.