||50% Up To $250||Visit Site||Bovada Sports|
||125% Up To $2,500||Visit Site||BetUS|
||100% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||MyBookie|
||100% Up To $500||Visit Site||Everygame|
||60% Up To $1,000||Visit Site||BetOnline Sports|
Watching the 2022 Super Bowl in California – Best Places to Enjoy the Big Game
The most exciting time for football fans is finally here. Super Bowl 56 brings us an incredible matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Los Angeles Rams. This game is going to be so exciting to watch with tons of superstars across the board.
We have great players on both teams ranging from the quarterbacks to the defensive lineman. Matthew Stafford and the rest of the Rams’ veterans are looking to finally win their first ring, while the Bengals are proving that they are ready to win right now, not just in the future.
With the incredible matchup we have on our hands for the 2022 Super Bowl, all we can do now is watch. For those of you in the area of the Super Bowl in California, here are some places that you can watch it from.
Attending Super Bowl 56 at SoFi Stadium
- Game Location – SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
- Game Time Details – Sunday, February 13th, 2022 @ 3:30 p.m, Pacific Time
- Weather Estimate – Expected to be 84 degrees Fahrenheit at kickoff
This one is going to be for the big spenders. If you are a huge fan of the Rams or just football in general, why not attend the Super Bowl? The Super Bowl is always an amazing event to attend and you are sure to make a life lasting memory.
SoFi Stadium was scheduled to host the Super Bowl this year. The Rams will be the second team in as many seasons to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers did the same thing last year and they were able to win the big game.
The Rams could be looking to do the same thing, as they are currently 4 point favorites across the best NFL betting sites. The Bengals will be doing everything in their power to win the game themselves, but the Rams get home field advantage on their side.
The Super Bowl is always a pricey event and this year is no different. The cost of Super Bowl 56 tickets is set to be the highest ever, with an average cost of $8,772.
That means the cheapest tickets to the Super Bowl is going to cost you a couple thousand dollars. The most expensive tickets are VIP suites priced at around $100,000.
Super Bowl 2022 Watch Parties in California
Maybe you can’t afford to go to the Super Bowl, but hey that makes two of us. The Super Bowl is an insanely expensive event and attending it is just not realistic to some of us.
Instead, we can find other areas to enjoy Super Bowl 56 from.
There are some great events scheduled for the Super Bowl and are great alternative options for actually attending the game. Here are some Super Bowl Parties that you can attend in the Los Angeles area;
- 2022 Maxim Super Bowl Party – Ticket prices range from $500 to $75,000, hosted by 50 cent, performance by Tiesto @ City Market Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
- Angel City Market: Super Bowl Market – Free (register) Outdoor viewing area, dining and drinks, 60+ small business vendors, live DJs @ Inglewood, California
- Super Bowl Sunday at 1212 Santa Monica – Ticket prices range from $20 to $100, restaurant and bar, first come first serve seating, delicious food and drink @ Santa Monica, California
- Super Bowl LVI Watch Party at The Boiler Room LA – ticket prices range from $10 to $800, projection screen, 5 minutes away from the stadium, food and drink, special guest appearances @ Inglewood, California
These are some of the top Super Bowl party locations going on this year. If you aren’t planning on having a stay at home watch party, these places will be hosting some of the best Super Bowl parties in California.
me and @50cent poppin @lecheminduroi ??? at the #PowerBookIV x #BAKIN viewing and listening private event ? #superbowl week ? hear new single here ➡️ https://t.co/pAWUyiGyo5 pic.twitter.com/QQkVnjCxVX— WHOOARMY LIVE (@DJWhooKid) February 7, 2022
There are even more amazing parties to choose from beyond this, so you can pick the best party that suits your preference.
If you are already planning on hosting your own Super Bowl 56 party, make sure you are ready to watch or stream with this helpful guide.
Super Bowl 56 Events in California
The day of the Super Bowl is not the only time we are celebrating. We have many more events going on in California to celebrate the biggest day of football of the year.
The fun won’t be just on Super Bowl Sunday, as the events are starting as early as right now.
- Taste of Inglewood, Big Game Festival – This will be a 3-day Super Bowl event, which actually started on February 10th. It will run Feb. 10 and 11 from 2 to 10 p.m. and Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- GilletteLabs Roller Rink – Get out your roller skates and head over to Santa Monica. There will be guest appearances, a pop-up barbershop, as well as the roller rink. It will be from February 11th and 12th from 12 p.m to 8 p.m.
- NFL Play Football Family Festival – Maybe you want to get in on some football action yourself. If that’s the case, head over to Bishop Mora Salesian High School on February 12th at 10 a.m. There will be football drills and clinics for all ages to help celebrate youth and high school football players, coaches and programs.
The Super Bowl events have already started and there are so many great events to go to in California. There is something for everyone and you are sure to be able to find the event that fits your style.
Watching the 2022 Super Bowl in California
There are so many great Super Bowl events going on right now. If you are in the Los Angeles area and want to celebrate your city hosting the Super Bowl, head over to these great parties and events to do so.
If you are a Rams fan and live near the stadium, now is your time to live it up. It is a very rare occasion for a team to be playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium, so the Rams and their fans should enjoy it while they can.
If you have your Super Bowl weekend all planned out, make sure you check out our Super Bowl betting guide to try and win big.