The Best Anonymous Bitcoin Gambling Sites in 2022
Are you aware of the many benefits of using Bitcoin to gamble online? There are benefits such as faster and cheaper payment processing, better casino odds, cheaper betting opportunities, and relatively lower/higher betting limits.
If you didn’t know before, you do now. You’re welcome.
Arguably one of the best and most wanted benefits of using Bitcoin for gambling is anonymity. In other words, you don’t have to create an account, verify your ID, or anything else regular sites have you do. There are several upsides (and downsides) to anonymity, which we cover later on.
Before we get to that, though, we want to show you what the best anonymous Bitcoin gambling sites are for 2022. You’ll find the list of our top picks below. Each site offers 100% anonymity. All you have to do is choose a site, ship your funds over, and then you’ll be ready to play.
You can’t go wrong with any of the sites in the list above. We vet every site we recommend to ensure that they’re safe and worthwhile for our readers. You can learn more about what we look for in the next section.
After that, we’ll describe the differences between hybrid and anonymous Bitcoin sites. Then we’ll highlight the pros/cons of going the anonymous route. We’ll wrap the section up with a quick checklist for you to use to determine if anonymous sites are right for you, or if you’d be better off at a hybrid site.
Next, we continue the trend of anonymity and safety with two sections of tips showing you how to keep your Bitcoin and personal information safe from hackers.
By the time you’re done, you should be able to take full advantage of your anonymity and the benefits that come with that while gambling with Bitcoin online.
About Our Recommendations
Let’s take a few minutes to talk about how we came up with these recommendations. Because we didn’t pull these out of thin air. We have good reasons for recommending these gambling sites over all the other sites listed on our review page.
Here are the things we look for in every site we recommend.
Obvious, right? We can’t have a page about anonymous Bitcoin gambling sites without sites that offer anonymity.
None of the sites above require you to create accounts or verify your ID. Keep in mind that the degree of anonymity may vary from site to site. We recommend you read each site’s review if this is a concern.
Variety of Products
Each site we recommend is a gambling site, also known as all-in-one (AIO) gambling sites. We look for sites that offer a casino and sportsbook at the very least, but we prefer sites that have a poker room, too.
Provably Fair Games
We prefer to recommend sites that offer provably fair games. One reason is novelty – it’s fun to double-check the games you play. The second reason is that it gives you peace of mind. Read more on our page dedicated to provably fair gambling with Bitcoin.
Licensing and Regulation
A license doesn’t guarantee that a gambling site is safe or worth joining. It IS a barrier to entry, though, that should weed out the scum.
Checking for a license from anonymous sites is especially important because many of these sites don’t have one. We prefer to recommend sites that do.
One of the benefits of playing at a Bitcoin-only gambling site is that they have lower overhead compared to hybrid or fiat-only sites.
Some gambling sites pass these savings on to their customers. What this means for you is cheaper odds in the sportsbook, a better house edge on games in the casino, and lower rake in the poker room.
Americans benefit more from using Bitcoin than any other country. We try to find US-friendly Bitcoin gambling sites to ensure that our American readers have a safe and fun place to play.
We look at and consider things like offers, game or market selection, and limits, too. The things above are by far the most important, though.
The gambling sites that check the most boxes above are the ones that we recommend to our readers. That’s how you know that they’re top-notch and worth joining.
We also never accept money for preferential treatment in terms of what we write in our reviews or the ratings we give the sites we recommend. We don’t hold back in our reviews. Everything you read is our honest opinion of them and what they do well or could improve.
We would never recommend a gambling site we wouldn’t play at ourselves.
Other Pages to Consider Reading
All-in-one gambling sites aren’t for everyone. They’re great for people who enjoy bouncing from one section to the next. They’re for players who don’t need a site to be particularly strong in one area, such as the casino or sportsbook.
The flipside to that is if you’re primarily a sports bettor or a casino or poker player. In those cases, it’ll probably make more sense for you to join a site specific to what you play the most.
The following are pages we’ve written about more specific gambling Bitcoin sites you can join.
Hybrid vs. Anonymous Gambling Sites
We know, we know – you’re here to find anonymous Bitcoin gambling sites. But do you know what the alternative is? Do you know what your other options are?
Equally as important, do you know what the pros/cons of anonymous gambling sites are?
We’re going to explore all of this now. That way, you have all the information you need to know whether anonymous sites are right for you.
Let’s first define something. Hybrid sites – what are they?
A hybrid site is one way to describe an online gambling site that offers both Bitcoin and fiat currencies, such as the dollar, pound, and euro.
These two types of sites aren’t mutually exclusive. You might find a hybrid gambling site that offers anonymity. It hasn’t been our experience, though. If they exist, they’re rare. Because sites that deal with fiat currencies usually require ID checks. It’s nothing against you – they just don’t want fraudsters to use their site.
No, anonymous sites are usually Bitcoin-only sites. You can’t use your credit card, bank transfer, or e-wallet here.
That’s the difference between the two sites. Now let’s look at the pros/cons of anonymous sites.
- You don’t have to worry about data breaches or leaks since no one has your personal information
- Similar to cash – no one can trace your purchases. This means no one will know you’re gambling unless you want them to
- You’re more likely to have access to provably fair games
- Low transaction fees (if there are any fees to begin with)
- Faster payment processing compared to hybrid gambling sites
- Chargebacks are impossible. This benefits the gambling site and the user
- You’ll get to deposit AND play in Bitcoin. You don’t have to worry about exchange rates or fees
- You can possibly win more Bitcoin as opposed to having to buy or earn it
- You’ll pay lower odds for sportsbooks, have better odds for casino games, and pay less rake playing poker
- You often don’t even have to give the gambling site your email address
- Not every Bitcoin-exclusive site goes through the rigorous audit and licensing process that hybrid or non-Bitcoin sites do. Though, that appears to be changing
- You have no recourse if a gambling site takes your money and runs. You can’t do a chargeback. There’s no way to get your Bitcoin back once you send it
- Many Bitcoin sites are relatively new. It can be unnerving to join a newer gambling site since new sites don’t have the best track record
- While there are several name-brand software developers that create Bitcoin-friendly games, there are many that do not
- Anonymous gambling sites will have weaker or non-existent poker rooms compared to hybrid or fiat-exclusive sites
Not every benefit of joining an anonymous Bitcoin site has to do with anonymity. A lot of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy are byproducts of using Bitcoin itself.
Are Anonymous Gambling Sites Right for You?
This is an important question to answer. To figure it out, here are some more questions you’ll need to answer first.
- Would you prefer to play in Bitcoin?
- Would you like to play for tiny stakes (less than $1 for table games and less than $0.01 for slots)?
- Are you okay with the risk of potentially losing your money and having no way to retrieve it?
- Are you okay with the risks of playing at a relatively new gambling site?
- Do you want to play provably fair games?
- Do you want to keep your gambling private from family and friends?
If you can say yes to most or all of these questions, then an anonymous gambling site will probably be a good fit. If not, it might be a better idea to try a hybrid gambling site instead.
10 Tips You Can Use to Keep Your Bitcoin Extra Safe
One of the reasons why anonymity is so important to people is that it often translates into safety. You are safer. Your information is safer.
What about your Bitcoin, though? Is that safe?
If you can’t immediately say yes, there’s a good chance that your Bitcoin isn’t as safe and secure as it could be.
With that in mind, here are a few ideas you can use to secure your Bitcoin. That way, you can continue to enjoy the anonymity and other perks that come with using it.
- Don’t Leave Login Information Stored on Your Computer.
- If a hacker gains access to your computer, they will also gain access to your emails, wallets, and so on. You’re better off writing this information down and locking it away.
- Change Your Passwords Often.
- This seems obvious, but not everyone does it. Even if you write your wallet/Bitcoin information down, you’ll still want to change passwords often to prevent hackers from getting to your emails and other sensitive information.
- Consider Holding Your Bitcoin in Several Wallets.
- It’ll be tougher for a hacker to get access to every wallet you use (assuming you use different login information for each one).
- Back Up Your Wallet.
- Keep this information offline, preferably locked up in a safe.
- Update All Software.
- Software updates usually have patches, security updates, and other upgrades that will prevent hackers from gaining easy access to your computer.
- Avoid Dark Neighborhoods on the Internet.
- One example is adult sites. Visit the wrong site, and you can catch a trojan. The sender will then have access to your wallets. They could even use this access to bribe or steal from you.
- Consider Using Cold Storage.
- This includes a USB or portable hard drive. You can also use a paper wallet or hardware wallet. Consider using these options instead of an online wallet, such as CoinBase.
- Buy Physical Bitcoin.
- These are sort of like prepaid debit cards. You’ll receive a physical coin that has a tamper-proof sticker on it. The coin will have a predetermined amount of funds on it.
- Use Two-Factor Authentication.
- This will force you to go through two steps whenever you want to log in. For example, you use a password and then a code that’s sent to your phone. This may sound inconvenient, but if it’s inconvenient for you, chances are good that it’ll be inconvenient for hackers, too.
- Write Down and Hide Your Wallet’s Mnemonic Seed.
- This is a group of words you can use to restore your hard drive in case it fails. Don’t forget – not all safety issues come from outside sources. Sometimes you can be your own worst enemy!
These 10 tips should help you keep your Bitcoin a little safer. Many of these tips are good ideas for general internet usage, too.
In addition to these tips, it’s also a good idea to know what common Bitcoin scams or hacks look like. We’ve written a post that shares some of the more famous cons that have happened since Bitcoin became so popular.
13 Tips to Help Keep You Extra Safe When Gambling Online
We talked about Bitcoin anonymity and how to keep your Bitcoin safe. It’d only make sense to continue that trend and talk about how to keep yourself safe when you gamble online.
The following are a few tips to help you do that.
1. Ensure the Site Has a License
This can be hit or miss with anonymous Bitcoin gambling sites since this part of the industry hasn’t caught up with everyone else. But you can increase your safety by ensuring the site you join has one. This means they went through the hurdles and paid the necessary fees.
2. Learn How to Spot a Rogue Site (In Training)
If you know what a rogue site looks like, then it’s less likely that you’ll fall for one of their traps. Rogue sites usually slow/no-pay their customers. They might retroactively change their terms. They have abnormally big offers.
There are several other hints that will tell you a site is going rogue, but these are the most common. You can also learn how to spot a rogue site here.
3. Does the Site Keep Their Customers’ Funds Separate?
This is important because it means that the gambling site isn’t using customer funds to pay their overhead or to cash their players out.
You can usually find out if they keep their funds separate by reading their terms and conditions.
4. Does the Site Offer Provably Fair Games?
These are games that allow you to check whether they were random using a seed number (that you come up with) and a hash number.
You can check these games after every single hand/round you play.
5. Check to See If the Casino Audits Their Games.
When provably fair games aren’t available, or when the site offers non-provably-fair games, you can ensure their fairness by checking to see if the games have been tested.
Testing is usually done through a 3rd party, such as Technical Systems Testing (TST). Once they test the site’s software, they publish their findings. You can usually find these reports to know whether the games the site offers are fair.
6. Does the Casino Have an HTTPS Certificate?
You can figure this out by looking at your address bar and seeing if there’s an “s” at the end of the HTTP. For example, https:casinoname.com.
If the “s” is there, this means that information transmitted to/from them will be encrypted. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks.
7. Use Strong Passwords and Change Them Often
You don’t want someone to be able to log into your account and request a cash-out or transfer. One way to prevent this from happening is to use strong passwords with capital letters, numbers, and symbols.
Make sure you change your passwords often, too – once every 1-2 months.
8. Use the Latest Software Version
Gambling sites update their software frequently. Some can be as often as every couple of weeks or once per month.
These updates often solve security issues and other vulnerabilities that could otherwise leave your information at risk.
9. Check Bitcoin and Gambling Forums
You can research each site you plan to join to make sure they don’t have a history of shady behavior. It sucks in a way because you’re piggybacking off the misfortune of other people.
On the bright side, you can find out a gambling site is shady beforehand instead of learning the hard way.
10. Read Gambling Site Reviews
Each of the sites we recommend above also have reviews you can read.
Although we’d never knowingly recommend a rogue site, we still suggest you make a habit of reading reviews so that you don’t join a rogue gambling site by accident.
11. Don’t Use Public Computers
Between your Bitcoin wallets and gambling accounts, the last thing you want is for someone to be looking over your shoulder, writing down all your account information.
You also have no idea how secure the internet connection is.
12. Don’t Store or Save Passwords on Your Computer
Many web browsers nowadays, such as Google Chrome, make this easy to do with their one-click save option. When it comes to your gambling (and Bitcoin) accounts, we recommend you say no.
Someone could steal your computer or break into your house and have easy access to all of these accounts.
13. Split Your Action Between Multiple Sites
This might be a good idea, especially considering how so many anonymous Bitcoin sites are new to the industry. By spreading your bankroll to a few sites, you spread your risk. One site might turn to the dark side, but it’s unlikely that they all will (simultaneously).
We know – many of these tips are too simple, or maybe you’ve heard them before. Ask yourself this, though – how many of these tips have you actually used?
The simple truth is this – protecting yourself isn’t terribly hard to do. It just takes a little bit of ongoing effort on your part.
The more of these tips you can put into action, the safer you and your Bitcoin will be. And anyone who has gambled online will tell you that you can’t ever be too safe when you’re gambling online.
There are many benefits of using Bitcoin. Anonymity is arguably one of the best ones, as you can keep your gaming activities to yourself. You also reduce the chances of having your information leaked onto the internet.
When you combine that benefit with our tips above, you can ensure that when you gamble online that you’ll be incredibly safe and that you’re less likely to become a target.
But make sure you use our tips immediately so that you don’t forget. Then simply choose a high-quality gambling site from our list above, and you’ll be all set to play.